What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

iTarzan

That is exactly like the ancient charas makers did it Hashislife. They used a sacred dresser drawer to carry the buds to the holy temple where the cleric Hashislife would turn it into black gold.

Did the material on the white paper come off of your hands? I like that you tried this and succeeded.

Last edited:

Energy Turtle

Oregon Purple Thai
This plants smells spicy like haze. Sometimes I pick up a paint thinner smell... 😂
IMG_20221030_125313824.jpg

IMG_20221030_125325856.jpg
This plant smells sweet and sour
IMG_20221030_125831911.jpg
IMG_20221030_125120922.jpg
IMG_20221030_124920566.jpg

iTarzan

Calle that SCROG is really starting to shine. It turned out good and kept things low profile. I don't think the choppers would give that the time of day.

Lunchmoney with a fist full of buds.

RadicalRye NL and Kine bud both look fantastic. Do you run them from clone or new seeds each year? Which is your favorite?
el mani you have some interesting looking flowers. The buds in your hands are fat and there is a pile in the background. Good times ahead.

Lunchmoney

AE4CC8F1-1D52-4FAD-A082-299DA3FD91C1.jpeg
4F964742-8FA5-47EA-8CEA-1140A21F37AB.jpeg
E1C5B50E-ADAB-48D6-9E28-0F652E900ED3.jpeg
72B32C5F-3A1B-43E6-A5F3-6570BF649BD9.jpeg

The yellow green buds are the lemon sativa which has lost all lemon scent only ranky dank skunk smell remains. The darker browner buds are the (face off OG- platinum cookies) Scooby snacks. It remains very fruity smell and has a smooth sweet flavored smoke. Best tasting smoke I’ve had to date. Boris the spider hanging out protecting the harvest! I don’t have a scale but one case of quart jars filled and two 17 gallon totes full. Still burping the buds in cure. Still have not final trim. Still no bubble hash need to make time to make some. The finger/scissor hash was like nothing I’ve ever had before. It was very harsh smoke, effect was heavy duty stoned sped up heart rate at first then was able to calm and relax.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great guys! Enjoying all the great budshots! :smoke:

Been trying to get the corner posts for the fence out, but they are set way down deep. When I dig its moist on top but down deep it starts getting dry. Its like concrete! They will be alright, they are dull green/rust color so its hard to see them. Getting all day rain but it only adds up to a quarter inch.

Will try again soon with a board and rope to wrap around it. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hashislife--Still didn't get a chance to try the bubble hash made from last year's crop. Hash is pretty strong, this evening would be a good time to try. It looks good, brown smooth texture hash. Will let you know what I find.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those South African kwazulu are wild! Thorough resin coverage! Dense buds but still loose enough to keep mold away. I bet those are good. Looks like a solid breed.

Old Piney

Those South African kwazulu are wild! Thorough resin coverage! Dense buds but still loose enough to keep mold away. I bet those are good. Looks like a solid breed.
I'm impressed so far .surprisingly it's the looser light green one that has had just a little gray mold ( it's been raining like crazy ) the purplish one with the tighter buds has had no mold

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
El mani is only halfway through harvest. Going to be working on it into December! Northern climates are done in september! Glad I got the watering done to get them to fatten and ripen up on time!

I was smelling garlic in one of my buds a couple days ago. Confirmed through a several sniffs. Garlic dog looks like a good breed, brushy, bristly, full of trichomes. That (Chem 91x (pnw hasshplantxNL1) male must have been from a good line. Any shots from that cross? Turn the dial a couple times, and out comes a prodegy plant! Nice work! :smoke:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I’ve peeked around that thread and I’m impressed and curious. I may try ingesting more cannabis as I’m heavy tobacco and cannabis smoker it’s really catching up to me… do I need a vacuum sealer for cobbing?
Ideally yes. It can be done without one but it runs the risk of going mouldy.
They're a good piece of kit and well worth the money.

I've gone from 45+ yrs of smoking weed and tobacco to just eating cob daily. The high is much cleaner and euphoric compared to either smoking or vaping the same weed.