What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Lunchmoney

I'm guessing Tenn/North Carolina. We Yankees have a hard time growing them that big up here!
Nailed it. Appalachian foothills. I work in metro Detroit currently. I have another guerilla bed/field prepared for next season closer to work.

linde

Nailed it. Appalachian foothills. I work in metro Detroit currently. I have another guerilla bed/field prepared for next season closer to work.
Of course I did! It's the only place that I'd call God's Country. We try to make it down to Gattelinburg/Ashville area every couple yrs. Truly is God Country

el mani

Veteran
Zamal /jbm

full

full

Salu2

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a good running start, March 1! I felt like I got a good start this year, I saw the seedlings were expanding leaves every day and so I made an effort to get them in the ground as soon as possible to allow them to keep growing. Have to catch the wave and then the Lord takes it from there. Its always good to water. Need to figure out my soil for next year. Going to be switching from the chicken manure compost to other sources. Too easy to burn.

Lookin good, en mani! You are just getting started! Looks like August here! When do you expect those will be ready? Must be pretty far south.

Going to be a breeze harvesting this year since mold is minimized. Thank you God. It looks like rain will be coming in next week, so need to harvest as soon as possible to take advantage of drying time. Not over yet, just getting started. Now what to do with all the old harvest... :smoke:

Couple more views from the garden. Enjoy! Happy Harvest! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Tall medical indica with Loud resin

full

el mani

Veteran
Lookin good, en mani! You are just getting started! Looks like August here! When do you expect those will be ready? Must be pretty far south.
This strain is late in starting. Right now I have some plants in the dryer, others about to be harvested, some halfway through, and even some that haven't even started...
I calculate mid-November to these in particular.
Salu2

Lunchmoney

That is a good running start, March 1! I felt like I got a good start this year, I saw the seedlings were expanding leaves every day and so I made an effort to get them in the ground as soon as possible to allow them to keep growing. Have to catch the wave and then the Lord takes it from there. Its always good to water. Need to figure out my soil for next year. Going to be switching from the chicken manure compost to other sources. Too easy to burn.

Going to be a breeze harvesting this year since mold is minimized. Thank you God. It looks like rain will be coming in next week, so need to harvest as soon as possible to take advantage of drying time. Not over yet, just getting started. Now what to do with all the old harvest... :smoke:

Couple more views from the garden. Enjoy! Happy Harvest! :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Tall medical indica with Loud resin

full
Beautiful gardens beautiful absolutely beautiful I used to chicken manure compost mostly and preparation and amending also little bit in worm been here and there rabbit manure has been like magic for me I lay it in piles on roots of dead stump it decomposes wood into a very fine hummus manure mixture. Magic. And I thank you pipeline for reminding me where credit is due and all glory to God on this beautiful green planet

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Lunchmoney! All the glory goes to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ! Thanks for the fertilzer tips. I would like to see them grow even better next year. Thought I might even bring in some bark mulch to put down over a little compost. Watering is not easy so if the mulch can maintain moisture, it would be worth the effort!

Great el mani, you have a staggered harvest going on, that makes it easier, plus you always have some fresh medicine this fall! Thanks for sharing! Hustling out the work this week. Its time to get to work under the Harvest moon! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mossy used to be an active member on these forums, he had some autos that looked like that. He was breeding them, doing crosses and gifted me some. Will have to see if i still have seed. Love the colored calyxes on those! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That thai is an interesting plant, lots of small tops. I bet that yields pretty well! Excellent work on the gardens, Energy turtle! Thats sweet, I think growing around trees is ideal. It gets so hot in the afternoon, you need a little shade. You can tell the plants are responding. May keep the dew off a little too. :smoke:

Energy Turtle

I’m taking note of this fence post design. I really dropped the ball supporting my ladies . Are there lateral trellis here as well? Big Oregon genetics I love it!
I put only vertical support in a 5'X5' around each plant. The main branches rest on it as they gain weight.