What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
:tiphat: Thanks Hombre ! Lets go further with some other varieties.

Friesland M33 IBL x Baglung Nepali F3
Starting late with side branches, guess they will end as chistmas trees.
EBFA0555-1E73-4D68-9697-76995E25A7A6.jpeg

OGKLL x UEL & UEL x Boa‘s Durban

2BEC791C-2A16-419A-94CB-4ACB58B9498D.jpeg

UEL x Boa‘s Durban
29D1ABBE-7E61-41DA-B7B2-4E8EAB9A558F.jpeg

Most of the plants showing pre flowers now!

Attachments

• A5219725-B4F8-4594-8805-F02313080E1A.jpeg
    A5219725-B4F8-4594-8805-F02313080E1A.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 47
  • AC20AAC4-74CF-4192-B096-68FFEF32A384.jpeg
    AC20AAC4-74CF-4192-B096-68FFEF32A384.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 45
  • FB82C81E-BD38-4893-9572-E304F9B05E99.jpeg
    FB82C81E-BD38-4893-9572-E304F9B05E99.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 52

gp7zx69

Veteran
i tried growing red heri fruit bud for the last two years, but it will not finish here. so i dusted it with some [fire99a x guerrille gold#3]. making f2 s in this spot this year to auto it. got some in another area i will post some pics of when they sex. the huge amount of rain has flooded this spot for the last 2 weeks.
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0047.JPG

iTarzan

Excellent clandestine looking grow gp7. In my state we still can't grow weed legally. Every plot must be a secret. Secret gardens are special though. The thrill of the grow amplifies the reward of harvest if you manage to pull it off. Mother Nature, LEO and rippers are always a threat. Buds in a jar make it all worth it.

Stefan's the forrest report looks good. The leaves are just a few older ones. The rest look good and harvest is close. Stay the course and don't treat anything. Water only now and get your jars ready.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Penalties for possession of one joint are similar to the penalties for armed robbery in my neck of the woods, so there is every reason to be extremely paranoid while growing, and profoundly relieved once that harvest is dried, compacted with a 5-ton car jack into a tiny puck for storage in a waterproof box after being vacuum sealed to prevent mold, preparatory to being buried in a GPS marked spot deep in the swamp far, far away from home. I don't expect these laws to change in my lifetime.

Last edited:

iTarzan

WIIIDZN that is a sweet little fatty for an auto. It is super nice looking from where I sit. You did a really great job getting it to this point. The breeder should take a bow too. What is BF? Is that the breeder?

WIIIDZN

WIIIDZN that is a sweet little fatty for an auto. It is super nice looking from where I sit. You did a really great job getting it to this point. The breeder should take a bow too. What is BF? Is that the breeder?
:thank you: BF means Barney´s Farm.

Greetz

St. Phatty

Shiiiiieet Boi

Nothing like crazy drug laws to make your outdoor growing a more exciting experience. Burying the harvest in a GPS marked spot sounds like a very good idea in this case.

I recommend planting an area WAAY SEPARATE from your real grow, with LOTS of plants, for LEO to find.

They have quotas. It works well to appease them.

One time I was growing in national park, I was the only grower there, in that tick-infested part of the park. My beautiful Indica's got the Helicopter treatment.

The park service claimed 100 plants. They only got about 6.

And then I ended up with 6 ticks. When the nurse said, "where have you been to get so many ticks ?" I said I had been hiking and went off the trail through some bushes, which is exactly true.

Of course if that happened now, I would ask if I could take the ticks home with me, because they make good animal feed.

iTarzan

I had a similar situation St. Phatty. I had 6 nice almost ready to harvest plants. They were not huge but they were bushy, loaded with colas and about 5-6 feet tall. I thought a pound per plant was doable with some under and some over. I was certainly getting 6 lbs of pot and maybe a bit more. I just got the newspaper that night and it said "Huge pot grow found on xxxx mountain". The picture was a closeup of my grow so you really couldn't see the size. In the article they had individual pics of some cut off plants and they did look fat. Weed went for about $1200 a pound back then. The police said it was $75,000 worth of marijuana.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Holy chit good thing you weren't anywhere near the grow when the machete crew showed up to chop the plants down. Sounds like the cops were reluctant to let the newspapers know exactly how much bud was arrested. I would imagine quite a few colas were taken home by officers for potency tests. Cops have the best weed, and now we know why.

gp7zx69

Veteran
i kept a few clones from last year to try, this berry white[boreal seeds] was in a spot that got ripped, but was so impressive early on, i took a clone as soon as it showed sex. we had so much rain these plants started slow, there's a tarp under the straw funneling the rain into the holes and we have had too much rain@ itarzan that auto spot has about 100 sexed autos,
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG
@
DSC_0052.JPG

Great outdoors

Well they are certainly not big like last year but they are decent sized and looking healthy, though the stalks have yet to get some real girth. Just transforming from veg to flower and the bigger woodier stalks.

Island Sweet Skunk
Reminds me of the original Skunk #1 so far structure wise.

PXL_20220805_190741289.jpg

Juicy fruit
The only Indica leaning of the strains

PXL_20220805_190715077.jpg

Outdoor grapefruit
Definitely Sativa dominant, tall and well spaced nodes with medium leaves. Already in the very early stages of flowering so hopefully she will finish late September. Hard to see well with it's Sativa structure and the greenery behind.

PXL_20220805_190655678.jpg

Purple maroc
Already forming little nodes on tops, really early flowering. Might be a early September strain.....

PXL_20220805_190630810.jpg

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
This heat wave is crazy having to water 2-3 times a day already an they just started to bud. 3 are well over 7ft I'd guess about 8ft and with the bucket. I'm gonna try to get up close pics tomorrow just been so busy with everything. Next year I'm using these 25 gallon bags I bought. I'm not trying to be out there watering at 7am, 12pm then again around 5pm.

Oh an I completely messed myself up, my new indoor room with 3 1ks is almost ready but guess what? I'm going to have to use it to dry all the outdoor plants first. No where else to hang them 😑. So it will push off my big indoor grow for a lil bit.