What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

iTarzan

Oh yeah! Those little suckers are really going to town on them this year!
Go buy some SEVEN they have like 150 and 350 that his how many bugs they kill. They have different ingredients. Get the one that list leafhoppers. You can get insecticide with pyrethrin if you want. Right now, one time or 2 before flowering starts. Kill them! Sevin van be used on vegetables the day before harvest on some plants and pyrethrin is organic from flowers. It will be long gone before flowering starts and so will most bugs including leafhoppers.

iTarzan

This Chem D is greening up and not so mottled. It is quite the bush. I have high hopes for a nice head stash of Chem D nugs. I have 6 Chem D plants in all between the greenhouse, the cornfield and the meadow.

chemdawg.jpeg

Grojak

Sour strawberry f2 "1" now sitting pretty at 3' tall
View attachment 18736746
Upskirt
View attachment 18736747

Group shot
View attachment 18736748
4 sour strawberry females, 3 SS males, orange1 and 10 from a 1993 seed lot, a lemon lifesaver(jacks cleaner?), a melon lifesaver(only melon out of 350 lifesaver f2s) and a stinky skunk mom I put out to rejuvenate a bit, also from a 1993 seed pop.

Nice man, I still have a pack of the Sour Strawberry F1’s and a ton of F2’s. Have you found a keeper? My F1 keeper doesn’t yield much but it’s beautiful, frosty, smell leans sour and killer smoke.

Attachments

• 732FE70B-39DF-4D4D-B226-1A4EC9F0D735.jpeg
    732FE70B-39DF-4D4D-B226-1A4EC9F0D735.jpeg
    909.3 KB · Views: 53

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
You seem very happy to have some males so I am happy with you. What plans do you have? Did you make the crosses? You are coming up on F7? WOW!

Indeed i am happy. I collected the best males of each variety i have Growing this Season. Fortunately i grabbed some really nice females as well.
This UEL project is close to my heart and i am searching for the best high i can finish at my latitude. I got UEL F5 S1 Sativa pheno UEL F6 und F7. Last one is Little more BLD as the F5/6. it was Not my work ;) but i have the chance to grow it.
My own F7 should be more NLD as the F7 i got gifted. Thats my task!
I have some own crosses as well Running this season but this year is primary dedicated to the Ultra Early Love x (African Landraces)

Keep you updated

St. Phatty

Yesterday I gave the plants water when it was super hot.

Today I'm not sure I will be up for that, so will water in the morning & move some of the plants so they get shade in the afternoon when it's super hot.

Reactions: X15

X15

Yesterday I gave the plants water when it was super hot.

Today I'm not sure I will be up for that, so will water in the morning & move some of the plants so they get shade in the afternoon when it's super hot.
Yeah I feel yeah. I have been meaning to put up a shade cloth but have been slackin.
whats the temp been like there?

iTarzan

That is a super nice automatic grow WIIIDZN. What strain and how many days till harvest do they advertise? They have some nice plump looking tops. The surrounding area gives the grow a really cool, secretive and rustic milieu.

Green Squall

Go buy some SEVEN they have like 150 and 350 that his how many bugs they kill. They have different ingredients. Get the one that list leafhoppers. You can get insecticide with pyrethrin if you want. Right now, one time or 2 before flowering starts. Kill them! Sevin van be used on vegetables the day before harvest on some plants and pyrethrin is organic from flowers. It will be long gone before flowering starts and so will most bugs including leafhoppers.
Thanks, ordered some Bonide Pyrethrin last night, although I should have acted on it sooner. Leafhoppers have been an issue in the past, but never to the point where I started to worry about the plants.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Sorry for the lower quality pics, took them from my window. The tallest one had a calmag deficiency during the stretch an I didn't have any calmag unfortunately. So I removed all the yellow leaves a few days ago. No new signs of deficiencies. Did step up the Maxi bloom a little too. It is possible it was from the heat wave we had last week. Also got kool bloom to finish with, never used it before but seen a lot of good results so we'll see
IMG_20220726_122413948_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20220726_122432503~2.jpg

WIIIDZN

Schüler und Lehrer zugleich...
That is a super nice automatic grow WIIIDZN. What strain and how many days till harvest do they advertise? They have some nice plump looking tops. The surrounding area gives the grow a really cool, secretive and rustic milieu.

Look in here. So I don't really know what's what. Forgot to label.:whistling:

St. Phatty

Yeah I feel yeah. I have been meaning to put up a shade cloth but have been slackin.
whats the temp been like there?

Today the Max was 103 F.

Right now the birds are all standing around the garage, waiting to be let inside.

But it's about 99 in there, at quarter of 6. I don't like to expose them to anything higher than 95.

Interesting how the heat affects my appetite. Normally I use massive quantities of Mayonnaise on vegetables. But today it's just asparagus with a little salt.

The plants are developing some decent branches, after I cut the growing tip a few weeks ago.

I was thinking of doing it again.

Hopefully I can get 3/4 pound from 4 females.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Charlie Sheen OG. I've done a lot of trimming and tied it down to bush it out. Its in perfect health, unlike its counterparts in the back yard, which have been heavily affected by leafhoppers. Spinosad hasn't done a damn thing it seems, so maybe some kind of insecticide soap?

On Post 26 you can see this plant as a seedling.

View attachment 18736851
Spinosad from what I remember, is for caterpillars. I don't use insecticide, and haven't had any serious infestations. Its normal to have a few bites. The plants can tolerate a few bites missing, its part of life. There are predator insects like lady bugs you can use.

iTarzan

The insect shit they eloquently call "honeydew" is what really gets you. The caterpillars especially because they eat a ton a crap a ton and mold. Then later it molds and destroys your plants and buds. The rain and cold of late September and October make it worse and also helps other molds to start growing. I am really trying to prevent that this year. I have been checking most plants daily and have been spraying with bacterial Regalia biofungicide regularly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts