What's new

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks for the info earlier- Pipeline. I figured out how to crop close up and then reduce to 33%. I like learning things.

Sierra Cush/ Frosty and rather sexy.

View Image

Gorilla Cookies/ Smells of lemon gas. Super sticky. Should be done by end of Sept. Loving it.

View Image

BgC

Is that gorilla cookies the realgorilla seeds Super Platinum GSC??? It looks great I'm just wondering because I've got a male I dusted a few branches with. I've got a few really small fems of the Super cream cookies from realgorilla too.

Gorilla Cookies

Gorilla Cookies

Is that gorilla cookies the realgorilla seeds Super Platinum GSC??? It looks great I'm just wondering because I've got a male I dusted a few branches with. I've got a few really small fems of the Super cream cookies from realgorilla too.

Expert Seeds

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes I'm sorry I'm sure I'd already ask you that. They look great,....all your strains do. Are you having any mold or budrot??? I myself have had 1-2 plants the one I've cut a lil off as I see it. The other plant has gotten some type of weird something happening to some of the buds. It's very weird it looks like flowers from a native plant located beside it. I don't know what kinda plant it is but I dunno if the plant has somehow pollenate my cannabis plant....or if this is even possible. I've never seen anything like that before. It's not mold or anything....it just looks like a few of the buds have started to form these flowers or whatever they are. I swear it looks like it's forming flowers of a non cannabis plant located near it. I'll have to get a pic. But I've got a jack Herer plant sitting right in the middle of this plant and she's doing fine.....so it maybe some type of fungal issue. I've used this Bayer stuff....but I'm half tempted to order some greencure or something.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
White Widow Auto - Outdoor grow - Day 64. Trichomes are still clear but it is getting close.

picture.php

View image in gallery

tbd

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I grew Dutch Passion WW indoors many yrs ago and it's still one of the best plants and smoke I've ever grew. I've got a Seedsman WW outdoors right now....I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out. It's definatly not gonna be like the BIG DP plants I grew indoors that you sure. But I still think it's gonna be good. If I'd planted it in a different location it might have gotten bigger

But nice pic friend glad you shared. Keep us informed

Mold...

Mold...

Yes I'm sorry I'm sure I'd already ask you that. They look great,....all your strains do. Are you having any mold or budrot??? I myself have had 1-2 plants the one I've cut a lil off as I see it. The other plant has gotten some type of weird something happening to some of the buds. It's very weird it looks like flowers from a native plant located beside it. I don't know what kinda plant it is but I dunno if the plant has somehow pollenate my cannabis plant....or if this is even possible. I've never seen anything like that before. It's not mold or anything....it just looks like a few of the buds have started to form these flowers or whatever they are. I swear it looks like it's forming flowers of a non cannabis plant located near it. I'll have to get a pic. But I've got a jack Herer plant sitting right in the middle of this plant and she's doing fine.....so it maybe some type of fungal issue. I've used this Bayer stuff....but I'm half tempted to order some greencure or something.

I did find some mold on my Nep Jam and one Leda. I cut it out. The one Leda had several snails. I put broken egg shells around to prevent further damage.

BgC

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I did find some mold on my Nep Jam and one Leda. I cut it out. The one Leda had several snails. I put broken egg shells around to prevent further damage.

BgC

Yea I've had one Critical Sour I've cut off some nice buds that had molded. And I've had a battle with snails. I've used beer, and I've poured out 7-8 boxes of that slug and snail bait....lol I've bought Walmart out of that stuff. But I'm flushing this Critical Sour and gonna harvest it soon. Just watching everything like a hawk right now. I've sprayed Bayer Advanced, I'm about in mind to get some Greencure and mist everything. I'm not sure yet. I will probably spray the weeds around my plants this afternoon or tomorrow with the Bayer.....I'll spray it on the container and weeds near the plants and on the ground around them. I sprayed the plants lightly a few wks ago....I'm afraid to spray them much

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tropical storm Gordon is coming our way with another round of rain afterward. Going to try to ride it out I guess. Inspected with the zippo this evening. Big buds on some of them. I don't want to cut anything yet, most of the seed won't be ready! Probably won't be too much longer for some of these top buds after a few inches of rain! They are getting thick! :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Tropical storm Gordon is coming our way with another round of rain afterward. Going to try to ride it out I guess. Inspected with the zippo this evening. Big buds on some of them. I don't want to cut anything yet, most of the seed won't be ready! Probably won't be too much longer for some of these top buds after a few inches of rain! They are getting thick! :smoke:

Hope all works out for you with the remains/storm coming through. I've got some plants that's really close. I'm trying to wait until they get flushed a lil more. I've always liked to harvest a wk later if possible. Which growing outdoors may not be possible. But I'm gonna have these few that's close flushed out and ready to chop. Ive had some minor mold/bud rot issues with the one plant.....so probably be this time next wk I'll have harvest it. Praying for your safety pipeline....let us know your ok if and when you get a chance. Good luck:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm pretty far north actually so it will just be the remains of gordon. There can be a lot of rain associated with these systems, so hoping for the best. Been praying for this garden. Hoping it will help heal us and honor our God!

Some of the flowers are way ahead! I have brought out the early flowering gene having to harvest early every year! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah mid sept the tops are usually ready enough, but its best to wait if possible. Sorry to hear about the mold. The mountains are such a humid place. Plant up at the top next year! :smoke:

B

bench warmer

3 ChemSour x Super Silver Chem Haze at 49N.. challenged by shade from massive trees in the backyard. These plants on my sundeck only get about 7 hours of direct sun each day.
Forest fire smoke diminished the intensity of sunlight for about 2 weeks so far. These are 9 to 10 week Plants & they’re currently at 5 weeks of flower. Probably going to need to bring them indoors in the next 2 or 3 weeks.
15360893391536089326.gif

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and branchy with lots of heads. Should produce pretty well once she has a chance to do what she needs! They're in containers, so you could move them to a sunny spot once they're in the shade. Yeah at 49 N you might be seeing some frost in a couple weeks I guess! :smoke:

B

bench warmer

Nice and branchy with lots of heads. Should produce pretty well once she has a chance to do what she needs! They're in containers, so you could move them to a sunny spot once they're in the shade. Yeah at 49 N you might be seeing some frost in a couple weeks I guess! :smoke:

Thanks all!

This is a great thread wvkindbud38
:respect:

Technically, I could already be “disqualified” as growing 100% outdoors...

Approximately one month ago I was bringing the plants into a small propagation tent for 12 hour light-dep naps (for 2 weeks or so).

I’d also set up a 1000w Gavita indoors for them during short periods when heavy rains were imminent.

A grower’s gotta do whatever a grower’s gotta do. :D

15343613591534361356.gif

Pull or not to pull...

Pull or not to pull...

Yea I've had one Critical Sour I've cut off some nice buds that had molded. And I've had a battle with snails. I've used beer, and I've poured out 7-8 boxes of that slug and snail bait....lol I've bought Walmart out of that stuff. But I'm flushing this Critical Sour and gonna harvest it soon. Just watching everything like a hawk right now. I've sprayed Bayer Advanced, I'm about in mind to get some Greencure and mist everything. I'm not sure yet. I will probably spray the weeds around my plants this afternoon or tomorrow with the Bayer.....I'll spray it on the container and weeds near the plants and on the ground around them. I sprayed the plants lightly a few wks ago....I'm afraid to spray them much

Several are about 2 to 3 weeks away and the next ten days call for rain...already cut some mold. Your thoughts??

B

bench warmer

Going out of town for a week & heavy rain is forecasted. Necessity is the mother of invention.

picture.php

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts