What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Cristal limit 10-15gal....from a wk or so ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 11
Hello my friends which I will never really know!! I hope everyone is having a great night/week/month I really hope that everyone is truly living the best life that they can because it only happens once and it goes by fast, take it from me! Enjoy everyday! Never let things make you too upset and always spend time with family and loved ones because you never know when you will not have that opportunity again! But any who.. I have to leave for roughly 5 weeks.. I have manicured and prepped all of my plants for the long journey they will have to make alone.. I just really hope that I do not come back to too much rot.. as everything (almost everything) has been in flower for a while now...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hello my friends which I will never really know!! I hope everyone is having a great night/week/month I really hope that everyone is truly living the best life that they can because it only happens once and it goes by fast, take it from me! Enjoy everyday! Never let things make you too upset and always spend time with family and loved ones because you never know when you will not have that opportunity again! But any who.. I have to leave for roughly 5 weeks.. I have manicured and prepped all of my plants for the long journey they will have to make alone.. I just really hope that I do not come back to too much rot.. as everything (almost everything) has been in flower for a while now...

I'm wishing you the best buddy. I hope everything is ok and you can harvest your crop. Any personal problems I hoping you get through. If you ever need to chat or anything you can message me. Like you said friends you'll never know.....but wishing you good luck from everybody. :tiphat:

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Yeah good luck Kangarooky, hoping your girls are all OK while you are away, and nice n plump when you return, cheers

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
With a broomstick...:biggrin: I took a picture of the one behind ... 4 meters critical +....13,12 foot....

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you: all

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks like your in the category with Cali, Dank and these other guys that's got super large plants. I must say those look beautiful. Do you have them planted directly into the ground?? Just a lovely dark green sun glisting color !!! 12-13ft tall wow. How do your seasons work....when will they begin flowering??? Very nice man, thank you for sharing those I'm sure everybody's gonna agree those are amazing

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Sorry I thought I posted about this beauty last nite.....not talking about the dude lol. Is that you AP??? Lol but that's a monster tree. Very healthy looking too. Is that a current pic from this season??? Damn everybody coming out with there super trees. That's gonna be a huge harvest !!!!:peacock:

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
thanks friend, if we see the out grower planners we should be 3 weeks of flowering, this year they delay, the seasons are very hot,you realize that we are in north morocco ... Mediterranean north ...the plants are put in the mother earth (local ground is t guerrilla) ... and I gave some (very little) NPK slow granular release...

picture.php

:thank you: all

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Sorry I thought I posted about this beauty last nite.....not talking about the dude lol. Is that you AP??? Lol but that's a monster tree. Very healthy looking too. Is that a current pic from this season??? Damn everybody coming out with there super trees. That's gonna be a huge harvest !!!!:peacock:
Yup that's actually from last night :) I have to get better pic this weekend when I'm up there for a pyrethrin spray. And thanks for the kind words, my first outdoor grow so is much appreciated :) And yeah that is me. I blurred the face cause I didn't know I was gonna be in a picture and I didn't shave. Fuckin neck beard :D

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very nice, I thought they looked like they were in the ground/earth. That's about were I'm at probably 3 wks. It's just always interesting to see plants accross the world grew in different country's / regions in the world. I've dealt with severe rains all season, along with the 90s and high humidity. It's also not a lot of wind or breeze, it's kinda stale air. So I've gotta watch for mold.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've had problems with snails. I keep beer around the plants it's helping a lot but when it rains it's over flooding the beer and it has to be re-apply/pour more beer. These snails are running up a alcohol bill lol. But I also got some granular snail and slug bait I applied yesterday. I'm hoping this helps some. I'm gonna grab a few more boxes in a couple days. I snail will eat the leaves off your plants fast that's a fact

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Dood I hear you on the rain. Where I'm at in Mass is receiving 2-3x the normal amounts of rain, while out on the south-east coast near the Cape, I heard they are actually in a drought!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea this weather, there's been 2-3 floods, mudslides, it's HEAVY rain beating in the ground, fast heavy rain. But I'm hoping it gets drier into Sept.....so far I don't see it happening with the outlook. Yea it's weird how one places it's rain and not far away into drought

Gorilla Cookies and Sierra Cush

Gorilla Cookies and Sierra Cush

...from Expert Seeds. LST'd and looking good. Started flower in mid July. Excited for the results.

Lighter one is a Sierra Cush BX (White Fire Alien x Hitman Cush) from Holistic Seeds. Testers a few years back. Didn't catch a male in time. He was a nice one though. This one needs more room and sunshine that what I am giving it.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Crab it sounds like you posted pictures, but I don't see them. If they are part of your icmag albums, make sure the album isn't private.

Gorilla cookies

BgC

Man you have got to do a grow report on your guerilla cookies. I got a guerilla cookies seed and was pumped to grow it but then somebody let it die along with about 50-60 other seedlings that were all in the same tray together.. they literally let them thirst to death.. good job tho buddy