What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

cadavruslos

Yes , the soil it s not to bad , the plant have 1m tall , and it s just 22 jun , i think she might reach 2m - 2.5m until august when she wil start flowering !

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The one reason KY does more of these flyovers MountainBudz......commonwealth state. Even in Va there a lot more flyovers and stuff. These commonwealth states have ALOT more money to put into flyovers and other exercises.....at least that's what I think. I know WV has a lot of prisons that are so broke, and countys so broke they can't pay to even house the inmates. There have been a few busts around here but it's backyard guys. They had busted a few guys about 5yrs ago with plants about a foot tall. Seems like it was June when they spot his few plants from the air. It was really a joke to have a helicopter to bust a guy with several plants in his backyard. Mainly just a novice grower with several 5gal buckets trying to grow a few oz of weed for himself to smoke. It's not like this guy sells drugs or had a backyard full of weed. He got arrested but didn't get any trouble out of it....maybe a wrist slap. He didn't do any jail time. Some other guys got caught with seedlings outside. I think the cops were at the home for other reason and saw the seedlings behind a shed or something. It's been 25yrs at least since any got caught with a large amount of weed. This guy had 20lbs or so he was selling and got caught. But again no jail time.....I know that's hard to believe but if you know the right people in small corrupt towns down south your troubles can dissappear very easily....especially 20yrs ago. But it's not like I'm throwing caution to the wind...I still do everything like I'm having a flyover once a week. I'm sure they will do some flyovers so I'm keep everything up on my end.

-TheShortTexan-

The one reason KY does more of these flyovers MountainBudz......commonwealth state. Even in Va there a lot more flyovers and stuff. These commonwealth states have ALOT more money to put into flyovers and other exercises.....at least that's what I think. I know WV has a lot of prisons that are so broke, and countys so broke they can't pay to even house the inmates. There have been a few busts around here but it's backyard guys. They had busted a few guys about 5yrs ago with plants about a foot tall. Seems like it was June when they spot his few plants from the air. It was really a joke to have a helicopter to bust a guy with several plants in his backyard. Mainly just a novice grower with several 5gal buckets trying to grow a few oz of weed for himself to smoke. It's not like this guy sells drugs or had a backyard full of weed. He got arrested but didn't get any trouble out of it....maybe a wrist slap. He didn't do any jail time. Some other guys got caught with seedlings outside. I think the cops were at the home for other reason and saw the seedlings behind a shed or something. It's been 25yrs at least since any got caught with a large amount of weed. This guy had 20lbs or so he was selling and got caught. But again no jail time.....I know that's hard to believe but if you know the right people in small corrupt towns down south your troubles can dissappear very easily....especially 20yrs ago. But it's not like I'm throwing caution to the wind...I still do everything like I'm having a flyover once a week. I'm sure they will do some flyovers so I'm keep everything up on my end.

That's the ticket. Never get too careless. If Im not relaxed about it I get paranoid, so I gotta relax. But relaxed and careless are two totally different things. Explain commonwealth states to me??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That's the ticket. Never get too careless. If Im not relaxed about it I get paranoid, so I gotta relax. But relaxed and careless are two totally different things. Explain commonwealth states to me??

Well one things for certain about commonwealth states....you don't fuck around they will put your ass in jail. Things are very strict/by the book. Especially in VA I'm afraid to even be in the state. They'll put your ass in jail to fast to talk about....KY the same way. But to be honest I'm not sure wtf the commonwealth meaning is behind these states. I just know commonwealth states are very strict especially the ones around me KY, VA, think PA is too. I'd have to goggle search the meaning my friend. But I'm in the brokest state in the US with more poverty than almost anybody....more drug overdoses than anybody probably. I'm not sure exact numbers but I know this state is near the top in all those. The commomwealth states take better care of things....a lot cleaner nicer looking homes and towns from what I see. MountainBudz I'm sure can explain the commonwealth thing.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Yes , the soil it s not to bad , the plant have 1m tall , and it s just 22 jun , i think she might reach 2m - 2.5m until august when she wil start flowering !

That plant looks pretty good. Whenever I hear people talking about Sensi genetics they talk trash about them. Every time I see a picture they look great. What gives?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That plant looks pretty good. Whenever I hear people talking about Sensi genetics they talk trash about them. Every time I see a picture they look great. What gives?

Well I ran Mothers Finest and it was probably the worst seeds I ever paid for. Got'em from Gypsy so I know they're legit. It was I'd say close to 15yrs ago maybe longer. I ran them indoors....the fems were of VERY poor quality. I just never bought any of there other strains. I hate to bash them guys but it's hands down the worst strain I've ran the last 25-30yrs.....I've ran bagseed that's far and away better. I'd like to give there company another try one day. That plant Cada has looks great.....I'd love to have a garden full of those. I can't believe the MF did so good at the cup that yr. I'll take the blame that time for Sensi since it's the only strain I've ran of such a elite seed co.:tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Well I ran Mothers Finest and it was probably the worst seeds I ever paid for. Got'em from Gypsy so I know they're legit. It was I'd say close to 15yrs ago maybe longer. I ran them indoors....the fems were of VERY poor quality. I just never bought any of there other strains. I hate to bash them guys but it's hands down the worst strain I've ran the last 25-30yrs.....I've ran bagseed that's far and away better. I'd like to give there company another try one day. That plant looks great.....I'd love to have a garden full of those. I can't believe the MF did so good at the cup that yr. I'll take the blame that time for Sensi since it's the only strain I've ran of such a elite seed co.:tiphat:

Yeah, it seems real hit or miss with Sensi from what I've heard. People say their gear was great back in the day but totally sucks now. So if their breeding with the same stock how does that happen? I feel not wanting to mess with bad genetics though. Growing requires too much time, money, risk, and even reputation to waste time with sub-par seeds.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was doing some recon on a guerilla location....same one I always use. I'm so pissed I found a road that's a lot easier to use. Lol I was hiking up a steep mtn rt behind my house and don't know how I overlooked this road. It's grew up a lot but it's 100 times easier to get up to the top of the Mtn. My GF told me they was a road back here but I thought she was talking about a cemetery road. Come to find out the cemetery road goes another way....all the way to the top of the Mtn

Sorry guys I'm just happy I found this road. If you seen the path I try taking up to the top compared to this road lol....can't believe I've hiking past this route up the hill.
:woohoo:

JustSumTomatoes

I was doing some recon on a guerilla location....same one I always use. I'm so pissed I found a road that's a lot easier to use. Lol I was hiking up a steep mtn rt behind my house and don't know how I overlooked this road. It's grew up a lot but it's 100 times easier to get up to the top of the Mtn. My GF told me they was a road back here but I thought she was talking about a cemetery road. Come to find out the cemetery road goes another way....all the way to the top of the Mtn

Sorry guys I'm just happy I found this road. If you seen the path I try taking up to the top compared to this road lol....can't believe I've hiking past this route up the hill.

Nice. Always good to have more than one point to enter or exit.

caliprop215

Veteran
Short n stout....like my wife likes it....wink wink...hahahaha

Almost 6 ft across still a month of veg then stretch

Attachments

• 20180622_203348.jpg
    20180622_203348.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
:laughing: you been holding out showing pics from 2 mounths ago lol. Now you post the real pics and you got a dang tree....I'm just joking friend. Seems like that thing was half that size a few wks ago. She's growing that's for sure. I'm afraid to post mine after that beauty....that is a nice plant man just for sure. Your gonna have a HUGE yield. That's one of the nicer plants I've seen this yr. I'd be proud of those bushes. :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice. Always good to have more than one point to enter or exit.

Yea this is like a interstate I found. I've been within 100ft of this road and went on a angle that was crazy steep hiking up below the road....just can't believe how stupid it was not to notice. It's a old logging road. I'm getting ready to go do some guerilla planting....getting my shit ready and prolly stay out for awhile. I had this nice duffle bag at the store yesterday I was gonna get to carry plants in. I put it down and was gonna get it and buy it and forgot....my bag is a lot smaller I could've carried twice the plants in that duffle

caliprop215

Veteran
:laughing: you been holding out showing pics from 2 mounths ago lol. Now you post the real pics and you got a dang tree....I'm just joking friend. Seems like that thing was half that size a few wks ago. She's growing that's for sure. I'm afraid to post mine after that beauty....that is a nice plant man just for sure. Your gonna have a HUGE yield. That's one of the nicer plants I've seen this yr. I'd be proud of those bushes. :tiphat:

Hahhaha thanks for the kind words.....i think she was half the size a few weeks ago. Post your pics all plants are Worthy and pics always keep a thread going LOL

.:tiphat:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Hahhaha thanks for the kind words.....i think she was half the size a few weeks ago. Post your pics all plants are Worthy and pics always keep a thread going LOL

.:tiphat:

Agree my friend, very nice plant. Now is this lovely lady a guerilla warrior or is she a backyard tame love? Either way she is nice, I got some clones of headbanger, GG4 and Corey stardawg that are absolutely bushes in my veg room. I already have my mommas and these were just extras I have had in there in case something happened to my other moms. I need the room in the veg room so one momma a piece it is that I am keeping. Point is, those clones have had a well established root system since December of last year and I have kept them "semi" bonsaied. Gonna put them out in a day or two, just got the holes dug for them today and they should be trees, come harvest time for sure ;). I like what your doing brother, what kind of soil base, gallons, feeding/watering program, etc, basically what is your whole setup like? :tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
Agree my friend, very nice plant. Now is this lovely lady a guerilla warrior or is she a backyard tame love? Either way she is nice, I got some clones of headbanger, GG4 and Corey stardawg that are absolutely bushes in my veg room. I already have my mommas and these were just extras I have had in there in case something happened to my other moms. I need the room in the veg room so one momma a piece it is that I am keeping. Point is, those clones have had a well established root system since December of last year and I have kept them "semi" bonsaied. Gonna put them out in a day or two, just got the holes dug for them today and they should be trees, come harvest time for sure ;). I like what your doing brother, what kind of soil base, gallons, feeding/watering program, etc, basically what is your whole setup like? We like hearing those things here in the thread. :tiphat:

100 gallon hole in the ground....filled with about 65 percent happy hippy mix 25 percent oure black compost from local place and 10 percent native soil.

Ive been using foxfarm grow big . But i just got half price nutes on clearnce from hydro store just switched to pure blend pro compost and some other veg nutes got a gallon of a and b for 20 bucks.

Waterimg every 3 days .nutes every other watering. About 10 15 gallons each

Grow on everyone hope all is going well with your gardens

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Yea this is like a interstate I found. I've been within 100ft of this road and went on a angle that was crazy steep hiking up below the road....just can't believe how stupid it was not to notice. It's a old logging road. I'm getting ready to go do some guerilla planting....getting my shit ready and prolly stay out for awhile. I had this nice duffle bag at the store yesterday I was gonna get to carry plants in. I put it down and was gonna get it and buy it and forgot....my bag is a lot smaller I could've carried twice the plants in that duffle

Lol! Man I ain't a laughing at you, but laughing because I do dumb shit like that all the time too and end up finding much much easier access to an almost inaccessible plot, after literally working the plot out having it prepped and set and panting for air in the hot ass sun... Then I will just be looking around and its like hey, I could have come straight through that wood line there instead of spending 2 hours cleaning out a tunnel through these black berry thickets and thorns... I get so mad at myself for it but Oh well, the work it good for us lol.

Man I got hot today, the sun is just boiling and blinding today and the humidity is thick! I dug 2 holes in a new location I found today and the damn ground in this particular area was literally hard as a rock, I'm not even kidding. I contemplated giving it up several s but man the spot was just too good of a find for pretty much all day sunlight, right in the center of a huge black berry thickets. Almost screwed up though when I first found it. At the entrance I chose to go in, I almost stepped into a HUGE and I mean deep as hell sink hole. We have caves everywhere around here and a man has to be careful in tall grass and thick vegetation. It really is a good thing I didn't fall into it, I was right on the edge and foot slid in and all.

On with my story, i was digging through that hard ass soil and about 10 inches in depth I hit rock and it was a huge rock. The other hole which is located about 6 foot from it was the same, the same huge rock lying beneath the surface. So my plan here is to use 50-100 gallon grow bags, submerged a few inches into the ground. I will cut the bottoms out and this will decrease my needs for watering since moisture can go deeper into the ground and have the earth as insulation for the bottom half of the plant. If that made sense.

Basically what I will do is back fill the holes I dug out with composted cow manure, hay bale compost, promix, water polymers, fertilizers, and about 20% native soil (love having that clay in the mix for its excellent water retaining qualities and also for the ability it has to hold onto nutrients and minerals). Then i will place the grow bags down about 6 inches into the hole and fill the grow bags with promix and a little composted manure, cut the bottoms out and plant. Almost like a raised bed. I'm not using many grow bags, containers or anything of that sort this year because last year was a bitch hauling so much water so frequently. I wanna reduce as much watering as possible or at least know that if I can't make it to my plots for a few days or even a week that I don't necessarily have to water and that watering is only supplemental. I took over 100 clones the other day and they are all in the process of rooting, those I will put out in July and will possibly just go head and run them in containers, in different plots kinda packed together so they will be easier to haul water too and smaller to manage.

Yeah WV your gonna have to get you a side by side or atv for sure for the terrain we have my friend. I have always been like you and walked to or drove and then walked to my plots and this is the first year I have ever used an atv for guerilla growing. Best thing to ever happen, cuts the labor down about 70% and allows you to get more shit done and save time. Man just shoot for something cheap as hell it don't have to be real nice. Get you an old Yamaha warrior or blaster. Hell you can even find like 200cc to 400cc atvs cheap all day long. I would find me something for like 900 to 1300 bucks and put that horse to work. As long as it gets you to where you need to go that's all ya need. Throw a back pack on and even hook you up a little wagon and head to the gardens. You could even get by with something like a 110cc made for younger kids or teens. Regardless it will save you so much labor and allow you to get 3 fold the amount of shit done.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Lol! Man I ain't a laughing at you, but laughing because I do dumb shit like that all the time too and end up finding much much easier access to an almost inaccessible plot, after literally working the plot out having it prepped and set and panting for air in the hot ass sun... Then I will just be looking around and its like hey, I could have come straight through that wood line there instead of spending 2 hours cleaning out a tunnel through these black berry thickets and thorns... I get so mad at myself for it but Oh well, the work it good for us lol.

Man I got hot today, the sun is just boiling and blinding today and the humidity is thick! I dug 2 holes in a new location I found today and the damn ground in this particular area was literally hard as a rock, I'm not even kidding. I contemplated giving it up several s but man the spot was just too good of a find for pretty much all day sunlight, right in the center of a huge black berry thickets. Almost screwed up though when I first found it. At the entrance I chose to go in, I almost stepped into a HUGE and I mean deep as hell sink hole. We have caves everywhere around here and a man has to be careful in tall grass and thick vegetation. It really is a good thing I didn't fall into it, I was right on the edge and foot slid in and all.

On with my story, i was digging through that hard ass soil and about 10 inches in depth I hit rock and it was a huge rock. The other hole which is located about 6 foot from it was the same, the same huge rock lying beneath the surface. So my plan here is to use 50-100 gallon grow bags, submerged a few inches into the ground. I will cut the bottoms out and this will decrease my needs for watering since moisture can go deeper into the ground and have the earth as insulation for the bottom half of the plant. If that made sense.

Basically what I will do is back fill the holes I dug out with composted cow manure, hay bale compost, promix, water polymers, fertilizers, and about 20% native soil (love having that clay in the mix for its excellent water retaining qualities and also for the ability it has to hold onto nutrients and minerals). Then i will place the grow bags down about 6 inches into the hole and fill the grow bags with promix and a little composted manure, cut the bottoms out and plant. Almost like a raised bed. I'm not using many grow bags, containers or anything of that sort this year because last year was a bitch hauling so much water so frequently. I wanna reduce as much watering as possible or at least know that if I can't make it to my plots for a few days or even a week that I don't necessarily have to water and that watering is only supplemental. I took over 100 clones the other day and they are all in the process of rooting, those I will put out in July and will possibly just go head and run them in containers, in different plots kinda packed together so they will be easier to haul water too and smaller to manage.

Yeah WV your gonna have to get you a side by side or atv for sure for the terrain we have my friend. I have always been like you and walked to or drove and then walked to my plots and this is the first year I have ever used an atv for guerilla growing. Best thing to ever happen, cuts the labor down about 70% and allows you to get more shit done and save time. Man just shoot for something cheap as hell it don't have to be real nice. Get you an old Yamaha warrior or blaster. Hell you can even find like 200cc to 400cc atvs cheap all day long. I would find me something for like 900 to 1300 bucks and put that horse to work. As long as it gets you to where you need to go that's all ya need. Throw a back pack on and even hook you up a little wagon and head to the gardens. You could even get by with something like a 110cc made for younger kids or teens. Regardless it will save you so much labor and allow you to get 3 fold the amount of shit done.

Damn guys I've been out 6-7hrs walking/hiking through the woods. I barely made it home. I got up on top of a Mtns and got in those blackberry thickets Mountainbudz. There's signs of deer every fucking were....maybe even bear. But I got up here digging holes and ran out of water. I had 40 oz bottle and drunk it off before I dug my holes. I was just telling everybody to be careful yesterday. I know I gotta have at least twice the 40oz I carry. Yes it was hot and I dug my holes, I swear I was on my knees trying to finish I got so dryed out from no water. I barely got my plants in the ground. I had to stop and lay down several times trying to get home. I finally got near my home and a spring. It was almost dry but I got enough to wet my mouth. I nearly crawled through the yard to my home I was so dehydrated. My GF was almost ready to send somebody to find me I was gone so long. I've had a wet towel over my head sitting in front of A/C for at least 1hr. I've drank and drank water eat a few bananas. I almost pushed myself a lot farther than I should've. I gotta be a lot more careful. I'll never leave this house without at least 2 of these 40oz water bottles.

Yes MountainBudz I had a nice Honda Foreman and accidentally went into a creek. And I fracture my neck(c4) in 2 places. Also messed up my wrist. My younger cousin keeps a few nice ATVs to sell and trade. I'm gonna get something but it's gonna be fall before I can purchase/afford anything. Were remodeling the house and it's turning into twice the bill we planned for lol..

:tiphat: