What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone with buds from Verdant Greens pre98 bubba or similar? or any info on dispensaries that carry similar legit pre98 bubba? (desperate med patient)

yaz828

Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read this post. This is one way I'm trying to source dried bud for a certain pheno(s) of (preferably) verdant greens pre98 bubba kush which breeds fairly true/doesn't have huge amount of variation, and the clone he used isn't super rare I'm told. I have purchased seeds however my main concern is the time taken for a grow to finish (even from clone) without the meds I need.

I’m a medical patient and sensitive to medicine in general. My situation is a bit peculiar as I seem to only respond well to/and therefore dependant on a certain few pheno(s) of pre98/bubba kush, and as I see it must make my priority to try and replicate the effects of this pheno. Trial of other strains is very difficult given my sensitivity/adverse reactions to most, limited frequency of use/schedule, and lack of supply of what works (perhaps I have not tried enough strains out there -it took me a while to land on bubba but I spent maybe 4-5 years using various other strains with very sub par outcomes).

It has been suggested to me to:
-a) see if anyone on the forums knows someone who is familiar with pre98 bubba phenos and effects, and might be able to ship a small amount of flower to me (I realize it's a bit of an ask to go out of your way to help a stranger and I would surely compensate to make it worthwhile). It may be a bit of a reach, but I'd describe the effects, and pheno(s) in detail with pictures of the plant and buds. Hopefully someone experienced with the strain might be able to match the description to buds that they have on hand.

-b) see if anyone knows of dispensaries in Canada that carry the real pre98 bubba (or better yet from Verdant Greens seeds). There are some hangups here: with there being several different bubba breeders, different variations, and even inauthentic bubbas out there in dispensaries (some dont disclose or even know the breeder), it would be difficult and expensive to find what I need specifically (I have made attempts at this in the past). I believe dispensaries often lump in different phenos together in their offering which would also make matters more confusing.

If any of your contacts or connections might possibly be able to help out a desperate medical patient in this case, I would much much appreciate this. Again, I know it's a bit cumbersome but I'm not sure where else to turn at this point.🙏🙏

OleReynard

Bubs a slow grower, only thing bad about it.
Have never ran into anything so slow in my life, maybe 2 turtles fuckin but that'd be about it

Latest posts

Latest posts