What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone up for a cannabis holiday in Nepal?

hom

Veteran
Sounds crazy!! Perhaps best time to hit the mountains as Mid of September marks end of monsoon,sky is clear, sun shinning most of the time,weather just too perfect for tracks and other activity!!!!,
Last year I had the privilege to travel at Parvati valley during the peak of harvest season and boy it was one epic encounter!!! Memories still very fresh in my mind, lots of variety to try and for sure it's much cheaper to score than any other time of the year.
But to be really honest fresh charas/cream is very harsh on the throat, the more it is aged with roper condition the better it gets with time and care.
@ Hom:keep things posted, will love to join although I am totally unsure if I can manage to sneak out time.

Sounds cool Psytraveller. I was also in Parvati for the harvest last season. I have a thread here I think...somewhere. It's always important to source from last or previous years charas/cream stock. It's harder to find without local knowledge but when ya do...sweetski. Did ya take any pics from Parvati last year? Did ya trek any different areas? Have ya been to Nepal before? All cannabis information is welcome here. Cheers lad.

Psy_traveller88

what a co incidence!!!

what a co incidence!!!

Sounds cool Psytraveller. I was also in Parvati for the harvest last season. I have a thread here I think...somewhere. It's always important to source from last or previous years charas/cream stock. It's harder to find without local knowledge but when ya do...sweetski. Did ya take any pics from Parvati last year? Did ya trek any different areas? Have ya been to Nepal before? All cannabis information is welcome here. Cheers lad.
Wow the harvest last season was really good, in fact I came across some fields which were left partly untouched until end of October as the farmers got more than what they wanted from elsewhere.

I consider myself quite lucky to score some real good old charas, and some fresh cream which is still maturing and gets better and better with time and care!!!

I do have whole lots of pics with me of that incredible experience And I do wish to start a thread on it too,also I was really lucky to score some good ice hash made from Himalayan herb and I must say its hell potent!! Will soon share pics of my collection from parvati which is still going on since last harvest!!:comfort:
I did treck to rashol, tosh, kheerganga it was lovely!!

No mate I've never been to Nepal although I'd love to, let's hope things click for this harvest!!

In my opinion mate nothing is comparable with the cannabis you get at parvati, I live in India here we get tons of Hash from Nepal but I found it not at all comparable to the character, flavour, aroma of parvati stash, although I am sure the dealers cut a good deal of charas and mix it with some shit!!! So I am sure the cannabis at its source in Nepal would be different and pure!!:woohoo:

Boom bholenath!!!

Greetings Hom and folks!
Maybe see you in nepal or india around november

Spent a few months in nepal in 11 and 12, amazing feeling, exceptional ganja and charas.

In Nepal everyone said indian charas was better.

In india everyone said nepali charas was better.

I sourced from nepali farmers and the quality Fantastic. Stick to "pollen" or kief to keep it Pure.

Genetics i brought back are beautiful and unique. Im in love with asia and glad to know im not alone!
Enjoy

Last edited:
Nepali Waiting for you!

Attachments

• SAM_0799.jpg
    SAM_0799.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts