What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone up for a cannabis holiday in Nepal?

hom

Veteran
Hello folks, hope all is good with everyone. I am planning a trip to the Himalayas this harvest season if anyone wants to join me up there. Plan on collecting seed from different regions, dirtbiking to the remote grow areas in the north and west on the hunt for obscure genetics. Don't worry, it's also a holiday and I plan on meeting some farmers and helping them with their hashmaking. If anyone has any bags they can bring that would be brilliant. Its expensive to fly into Nepal direct so a flight to Delhi and a connecting flight from there to KTM(Kathmandu) should cost around 550 from Europe return. It also means I don't have to stopover in any dodgy middle eastern countries. Sweet. The season starts in middle September and goes until December in some places. If anyone is interested in this epic mountain holiday leave me a message. Cheers. The piece of Nepali pollen below cost me 10 euro....and I think I was slightly ripped off. Lets go on the search folks.

https://www.icmag.com/images/editor/separator.gif
picture.php

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^me too! Have fun man. if I were younger and not a husband and father I would go with you in a heartbeat. Take some pictures and post them back for us armchair explorers and kindred spirits

miniman

jab man count me in :) for real... dunno how to private message here though maybe you can send me a message?
greetins

hom

Veteran
yo miniman...i think ya need a certain amount of posts to PM someone. If your up for it, i hope ya got some strong climbing legs. Shit gets super steep over there....where u at?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm in the wrong hemisphere to try and make it on that adventure but I wish you the best of luck. I'm jealous. Be sure to take pictures and share them on here. :yes:

miniman

yeah i think i the climbing shouldn´t be that much of a problem, but maybe my vegan diet ? i d switch to vegetarian if needed but that should be doable right? yeah and now to the biggest problem: im from germany ;)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey hom,

I was planning to go to Nepal for the next harvest starting september, but so far I can't be sure moneywise.... Still hanging out in Guatemala right now and it's amazing also ^^

Good to know you'll be there in any case, you can be sure that i ll keep in touch with you if my plan to go there work ! Would be amazing a hash buddy like you to travel with :)

Keep it up ;)

hom

Veteran
Hey hom,

I was planning to go to Nepal for the next harvest starting september, but so far I can't be sure moneywise.... Still hanging out in Guatemala right now and it's amazing also ^^

Good to know you'll be there in any case, you can be sure that i ll keep in touch with you if my plan to go there work ! Would be amazing a hash buddy like you to travel with :)

Keep it up ;)

Happy days...Back to Nepal again Titoon....back to the source of dreams. It would be a pleasure to meet up, swap stories and broaden our hashish horizons. If your heading east gimme a shout. Back to the hills for a happy holiday. Sweetski.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Wish i could return to my fam there, but not going to happen this year for shure,

Dont have the time to take of 4 weeks for the Celeberal rest and nature this year.

Dkgrower

Veteran
LOL Karma you are busy like a bee..

Hom and miniman I really hope you find each other and do some canna travels.

There r so little people doing it n you could have an amazing time.. i give ya some hints on some places for high quality smoke shoot a PM when you before you fly =)

hom

Veteran
The mountain harvest is between september to November depending where ya are lad. Some go as long as december in pockets of the KTM valley.

Snype

Veteran
I would love to go if it was after October because of my outdoor. Hopefully you will be there in November or December.

hom

Veteran
Hello clearspot. Im thinking fly into Delhi then a cheap flight to KTM. I been over in September and it was beautiful weather and no rain. It actually only rained 1 day outta 4 months. I'm hoping to get there mid september or early october. Avoid the monsoon.

hom

Veteran
I would love to go if it was after October because of my outdoor. Hopefully you will be there in November or December.
Hey snype....I hope to be there for a while if I can get enough money together. Keep in touch if ya have ideas about the trip. Nepal is an awesome place.

Psy_traveller88

Sounds crazy!! Perhaps best time to hit the mountains as Mid of September marks end of monsoon,sky is clear, sun shinning most of the time,weather just too perfect for tracks and other activity!!!!,
Last year I had the privilege to travel at Parvati valley during the peak of harvest season and boy it was one epic encounter!!! Memories still very fresh in my mind, lots of variety to try and for sure it's much cheaper to score than any other time of the year.
But to be really honest fresh charas/cream is very harsh on the throat, the more it is aged with roper condition the better it gets with time and care.
@ Hom:keep things posted, will love to join although I am totally unsure if I can manage to sneak out time.

Latest posts

Latest posts