What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

Golden Tree

How do you tell the world you are mentally ill without actually telling the world you are mentally ill lol hahahaha

mm
By Calling yourself the worlds best….

By ripping off patients for your own gain…

By claiming other’s successes as your own..

By stealing famous beats and calling yourself a hip hop artist…

By claiming you created fruity pebbles og…

Should I keep going😂

RobFromTX

Pretty sure, yes. Gas is pretty sketchy. Anyone from Washington is just sketchy.
These paid sponsors have been ruining ICMag. Dubi getting most all of Vibes Co banned for exposing his shady work. Sam and his agenda. Theres a few others ive been noticing the past couple years, as well.

I think if we all got more gear from the Boutique, then ICMag wouldn't need to sell out its integrity to these seed sponsors.

I realize this is an old post but may i ask what exactly about Dubis work is suppose to be shady? Im really asking from a point of curiosity as Ive been growing his gear for years and years with very good results and Ive really enjoyed it. Another dude on the charles scott thread, greentwister, was claiming he stole strains but he never followed up with his claim and i believe hes one of charles sock puppet accounts . Just wanted to find out what about him is shady. Im a big fan of landrace sativas and hes far and away the most interactive breeder on here Ive come across

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I realize this is an old post but may i ask what exactly about Dubis work is suppose to be shady? Im really asking from a point of curiosity as Ive been growing his gear for years and years with very good results and Ive really enjoyed it. Another dude on the charles scott thread, greentwister, was claiming he stole strains but he never followed up with his claim and i believe hes one of charles sock puppet accounts . Just wanted to find out what about him is shady. Im a big fan of landrace sativas and hes far and away the most interactive breeder on here Ive come across
PMed ya.

Nexus7

When you get gifted a bunch vibes collective lines which were supposed to be shared freely and then go and sell those same lines for personal profit and not even give credit to the original breeder or collector people are not going to be happy.

If you advertise something as pure tropical sativa and it comes in around late Oct/early Nov with chunky buds and dreary indica effect people will be disappointed!

Last edited:

goingrey

When you get gifted a bunch vibes collective lines which were supposed to be shared freely and then go and sell those same lines for personal profit and not even give credit to the original breeder or collector people are not going to be happy.

If you advertise something as pure tropical sativa and it comes in around late Oct/early Nov with chunky buds and dreary indica effect people will be disappointed!
Don't beat around the bush. Give the details so people can make a more informed opinion on if this is nonsense or not, or say nothing at all.

Nexus7

Don't beat around the bush. Give the details so people can make a more informed opinion on if this is nonsense or not, or say nothing at all.

What details do you want? It's all over the boards ... Go over @Mustafunk s old posts ... Do you really think Dubi/Ace collected all these landraces in situ?

Have you not seen the numerous reports noting indica influences in their Malawi and Panama lines sold as pure Sativa?

No mention of where the new Thai came from and no mention of the Spanish grower who preserved the Malawi line for generations on their website plus I'm sure there are many other lines in which they don't give credit. False pedigree on Bangi Haze ...the list goes on.

Now I'm not disrespecting the quality of flowers one might get from Ace gear but their transparency, values and morals are lacking.

goingrey

What details do you want?
Which strains were shared under what conditions and how were those conditions not met?

Do you really think Dubi/Ace collected all// these landraces in situ?
No, and I also I don't recall any such claims being made here, on dubi's Potcast episode, or in the ACE catalogue descriptions.

Have you not seen the numerous reports noting indica influences in their Malawi and Panama lines sold as pure Sativa?
I have personally grown both of these strains multiple times and have my own opinion but it's a complex one due to not really buying into the sativa/indica dichotomy.

Panama lineage is well documented and I don't recall it ever being disputed. Humble beginnings, yes.

Malawi does have nice potent chunky buds and a wide harvest window allowing for a relatively early harvest. It does not have a dreary high. The theory about it being a PCK hybrid I don't believe. How would you increase potency and bud structure by outcrossing to a weaker larfy strain? Seems counterintuitive.

No mention of where the new Thai came from and no mention of the Spanish grower who preserved the Malawi line for generations on their website plus I'm sure there are many other lines in which they don't give credit.
That would be interesting info, sure, but did the people ask to get credited and got denied or what is the issue?

False pedigree on Bangi Haze ...the list goes on.
F8 stabilized Congolese/Nepalese hybrid.

This is not correct?

airplane

Don't know what to say =-- Swami - I thought was up and up - stopped myself with ordering - NOW kind if glad I didn't order - but there are some interesting genetics listed by him -- are all his genetics bad ???

RobFromTX

What details do you want? It's all over the boards ... Go over @Mustafunk s old posts ... Do you really think Dubi/Ace collected all these landraces in situ?

No mention of where the new Thai came from and no mention of the Spanish grower who preserved the Malawi line for generations on their website plus I'm sure there are many other lines in which they don't give credit. False pedigree on Bangi Haze ...the list goes on.

Now I'm not disrespecting the quality of flowers one might get from Ace gear but their transparency, values and morals are lacking.

The thai he released is from Chang Mai. He has two distinct threads about it. Ive grown both the malawi and panama. I can never imagine anything with indica in it making me feel the way the malawi did. Some african sativas can be very spacey and narcotic, and short flowering for that matter. As can some short flowering south american sativa varieties like the ones he used to make the panama(the red pheno). I mean if hes lying about these strains being pure sativas does that mean cannabiogen were scammers too?? Ive grown some of his long flowering lines as well like honduras that are undoubtedly sativa through and through and i dont see anybody else but dubi preserving south american sativa varieties. And as far as being for profit goes well...$75 for 12 seeds isn't exactly outrageous, considering most american banks are charging three times that for a bunch of indica hybrids that are more or less the same.

I think the big picture here is that hes preserving landraces, regardless of where they originated. If he didnt give credit to the guy he sourced them from then shame on him, but he and angus are about the only breeders left out there that are trying to preserve these landraces. And unlike angus Dubi doesnt get irritated and call you a shit weasel for asking too many questions. Atleast with me hes always been an open book about his strains and grow information. Thats just my take on it. I dont involve myself in these territorial pissing contests over who started what strains and stole them from somebody else, you cant make everybody happy, but in my experience dubis always been a legit source for landraces and im glad somebodys around to offer them

kaboom777

Veteran
Don't know what to say =-- Swami - I thought was up and up - stopped myself with ordering - NOW kind if glad I didn't order - but there are some interesting genetics listed by him -- are all his genetics bad ???
Years ago I grew several varieties of swami.
77 jamaica x nl5/haze is good but you have to search, not all phenotypes are good.
Pakistan chocolate Thai x choco thai is fire. several desirable phenotypes, I still have one.
The Nl5 sativa/indica line is full of hermaphrodites in my experience

Latest posts

Latest posts