What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

Digger102

Just go look on Instagram at The Pot Cast post - announcing Swami as a guest. In the comments, you can witness the duo at their finest. Berating people and causing derision as they bounce people back and forth with responses all over the map.

It's a shame, but it is exactly why they have the reputation they do.

dank.Frank
Comments on this post have been limited. lmao Must be some bulllllshit!! lmao

kaboom777

Veteran
Swami chocó Thai, shine like diamonds, dark smell, tobacco, hint lemon
IMG_20220925_001539.jpg

IMG_20220925_001504.jpg

Swami. Jamaican haze. Delicious tutti fruit smell and taste. Crazy rosin.
1663099806779.jpg

Swami, paki hashplant/chocó Thai x chocho Thai. green pheno. Lemon cleaner, camphor smell. Top smoke
1664059299658.jpg

1663072547048.jpg

Paki/chocó purple pheno, culled I don't like purple.
1663069694434.jpg

Digger102

Swami chocó Thai, shine like diamonds, dark smell, tobacco, hint lemon View attachment 18760937
View attachment 18760936

Swami. Jamaican haze. Delicious tutti fruit smell and taste. Crazy rosin.
View attachment 18760938
Swami, paki hashplant/chocó Thai x chocho Thai. green pheno. Lemon cleaner, camphor smell. Top smoke View attachment 18760939

View attachment 18760940
Paki/chocó purple pheno, culled I don't like purple. View attachment 18760941
Thank you!

kaboom777

Veteran
I have to make something clear, since this is a polemic breeder, my experience as a client, the plants were a 10, well some hermaphrodites, some mutants, some hay, something that i expected, nothing strange in landraces hybrids... the bad, he is wierd, hard to treat and slow, the seeds took me 2 months to arrive, he always answer the emails, but I repeat it is a complicated person,but I can't say he is a thief, I paid and I got what I asked for and I found keeper in every pack, About dramas and forum fights I know nothing, I wasn't here, everyone in life is a villain and a hero depends on who you ask.

Would I order again? I don't know, it's very slow and weird to deal with it, maybe yes but I would have to be very interested in the variety. Mostly because of the slowness, I am very impatient.

D

Deleted member 529969

Ok then, story time.

Swami was the second breeder I approached about distributing Cherry Bomb. The first was 'Reeferman', but he was a mistake. Reeferman immediately hybridized CB with some other strain supposedly named Cherry Bomb also (?) and only offered F1 seeds. The whole point of CB was that it was an extreme IBL that breeders could use. Apparently, Reeferman was the only one who didn't understand this so he shot his foot off.

When everyone asked Reeferman why he only offered F1 CB x ? seeds he tried to claim that CB was 'hermie prone'. Of course, I pointed out that perhaps my grows were far less stressful than his so any hermaphrodite genes would go unnoticed? Seems like most people sided with me on that one.

Swami was quite a different story. He sent me free tester seeds of Blue Orca and even mailed me a cut of the BO mother. He talked about breeding ethics and things that don't even cross the minds of a 'money hungry shill'. I was relieved to find someone who would carry on with CB responsibly.

Is it possible that there are some people at the company than are not the 'Swami' I corresponded with?
Hope you spoke to better people than me . They was racist and called me a stupid inbreed nigger and we are all the same . I got a pack of blue orca seeds . He says this is the best many have smoked but more likely the worst. The blue orca seeds grew plants that got you stoned but the flavour was not good on none of the seeds terrible flavour that you won’t like smoking . The nl5xhaze that’s absolutely nothing like the original from the early 90s. Again it got you stoned but nothing like the nl5+haze he sayin it’s the same as . He as a trick of sending packs of free seeds no body else wants so when you complain and say theses was nothing like the stuff I had in 90s he just says well u got free packs of some other dog shit to grow . I grow 50 seeds from various strains and none was worth keeping . I got 1 pack of star dog from top dog seeds and every pheno in that pack of seeds was better than any seeds swami sent me . He is a rude racist man i would avoid giving my money to racist people

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've recently connected with swami online. Didn't know it was even him as it was a professional networking platform.

He openly shares knowledge with no b.s.
Responds to trivial questions as he is prob 20 years my senior in age. He also works with an extremely close tight nit group of old school guys most people never heard of that changed the seed business 100x more then skm or any other self promoters. So he was vetted by 3 different trust worthy friends of mine

Anyone seen his website? He is the keeper of so many real landarcae hybrids. His work will save me a season or 2 of doing it myself. So much so I just did a 500.00 order to support him

mm

Golden Tree

I've recently connected with swami online. Didn't know it was even him as it was a professional networking platform.

Responds to trivial questions as he is prob 20 years my senior in age. He also works with an extremely close tight nit group of old school guys most people never heard of that changed the seed business 100x more then skm or any other self promoters. So he was vetted by 3 different trust worthy friends of mine

Anyone seen his website? He is the keeper of so many real landarcae hybrids. His work will save me a season or 2 of doing it myself. So much so I just did a 500.00 order to support him

mm
Yeah everyone has😂

Including your best buddy Sativabreather AKA Blueskiesvienna😂

If you haven’t heard Ol’ Blue likes to really shit on him!

Something about Swami stealing his bunk polluted OT1 knock off work!

You guys are perfect for each other!

Two lying grifters🙏❤️

Last edited:

Golden Tree

mm
Tell Swami Blueskiesvienna sent you to have his work returned 😂😂😂😂

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Somebody's been in this thread deleting posts. Did Gascanistan pay ICMag for post editing privileges?
Pretty sure, yes. Gas is pretty sketchy. Anyone from Washington is just sketchy.
These paid sponsors have been ruining ICMag. Dubi getting most all of Vibes Co banned for exposing his shady work. Sam and his agenda. Theres a few others ive been noticing the past couple years, as well.

I think if we all got more gear from the Boutique, then ICMag wouldn't need to sell out its integrity to these seed sponsors.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tell Swami Blueskiesvienna sent you to have his work returned 😂😂😂😂

You still around scallyschwag? 20 different rebrands in 10 years lol haha

Just gotta care package from swams

There's Joe's and there's pros

mm

Golden Tree

Does this mean you finally got some legitimate North American Skunk genetics?

After all your RKS grifting!!!

Finally brother!

Finally!

Congrats!

However,

I’m Not sure how your best buddy and mentor Blueskiesvienna (Sativa Breather) will take the news!

According to him Swami stole his Skunk work?

Ah well! Im just happy to see you making friends. You have so few in the community!

Happy hunting!

If you need help determining what good skunk work is let me know I can help you out amigo!

There’s no reason why the self proclaimed worlds best shouldn’t have some skunk like the rest of us!

🙏😉

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does this mean you finally got some legitimate North American Skunk genetics?

After all your RKS grifting!!!

Finally brother!

Finally!

Congrats!

However,

I’m Not sure how your best buddy and mentor Blueskiesvienna (Sativa Breather) will take the news!

According to him Swami stole his Skunk work?

Ah well! Im just happy to see you making friends. You have so few in the community!

Happy hunting!

If you need help determining what good skunk work is let me know I can help you out amigo!

There’s no reason why the self proclaimed worlds best shouldn’t have some skunk like the rest of us!

And if I do need advice on how to make untested pollen chucked hermies, how to steal from events I or other people put on, cyberstalk or get fired from every and any job I ever get I know where to find ya

mm

🙏😉

Golden Tree

I guess I should look at one of your RKS lines🤣

After 10 years of being available not one RK Pheno has been found….

Or talked about….

In fact….

And…

FUNNY enough!!

We’ve actually seen more skunk from Sativa Breathers polluted OT1 work😂😂

That’s a SAD SAD affair for the worlds best😉

Remember when you said that The King and Pink Kush were RKS cuts😂

Or how Blue Cheese can make RKS🤣

You and ol Blueskiesvienna😂

The biggest grifters the Community has EVER SEEN🙏😂

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you tell the world you are mentally ill without actually telling the world you are mentally ill lol hahahaha

mm

Latest posts

Latest posts