What's new

anyone smoked jedi? and its apparent 41%thc????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
where do they get these outrageous figures? what does that even mean? the plant itself is made up of 41% thc? 41% pf the active chemicals is made up of thc? or what???

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me guess a seed site offering this other then seedboo or seedbay? Only $1200.00 a seed! lol Never heard of it man and i am pretty sure if there was a 41%thc strain out there this would be the place that knew about it. Don't let marketers pwn you.

T

theJointedOne

i doubt the thc is factual or it was Jedi hash but if anybody knows where to find this strain in norCA pm me please. Thanks

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
no way there is a strain as potent as an extract would be from a normal strain. yeah, sure, somehow someone amazingly skipped from like %27 to over %40 THC, no intermediate strains or anything...

i am flowering out the jedi clone. and i dont think its that high. its has great resin content but someones pulling your leg bro. its suppose to be Blueberry x NL. heres a pic of her at day 21 shes at 35 tonight ill post and updated pic.
picture.php

faded

cateros

41% ?????

41% ?????

Let me guess a seed site offering this other then seedboo or seedbay? Only $1200.00 a seed! lol Never heard of it man and i am pretty sure if there was a 41%thc strain out there this would be the place that knew about it. Don't let marketers pwn you.
Well I had a look at the goverments site where they show the potency of the pot they have confiscated in the past year and the very highest potency they have listed is a 37% thc and the percentage is based on extracting all the active chemicals from the plant and then extracing the pure thc from the content so if they extract 100 grams of essential oils and thru processing extract all the thc and get a return of 37 grams they say its 37% thc wich is just the percentage of thc compared to the rest of the compunds in cannabis.

But I woudl assume if there was a plant floating around at 41% they probably would have confiscated at least a few of them its even possible the 37% thc bud they confiscated may have been higher but lost thc due to improper handling and storage. I cant remember the sites name off hand it was one of those things you come across while surfing just following hyperlinks but as I remember they were using the figures of thc content in all the plants they had confiscated to announce that cannabis had hit a new all time high in average potency of 10.1% the previous record being 10% as we all know 10% is just a low to mid grade potency what they are doing is coming up with the average based on a comparison of all the different plants they have confiscated you might be able to find the page by searching 10.1 % thc or something along that line.

Just thought I would edit this to add in the link on the govt's analysis I mentioned above so anyone interested can have a peek here is the link http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/news/press09/051409.html

Last edited:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Well I had a look at the goverments site where they show the potency of the pot they have confiscated in the past year and the very highest potency they have listed is a 37% thc and the percentage is based on extracting all the active chemicals from the plant and then extracing the pure thc from the content so if they extract 100 grams of essential oils and thru processing extract all the thc and get a return of 37 grams they say its 37% thc wich is just the percentage of thc compared to the rest of the compunds in cannabis.

But I woudl assume if there was a plant floating around at 41% they probably would have confiscated at least a few of them its even possible the 37% thc bud they confiscated may have been higher but lost thc due to improper handling and storage. I cant remember the sites name off hand it was one of those things you come across while surfing just following hyperlinks but as I remember they were using the figures of thc content in all the plants they had confiscated to announce that cannabis had hit a new all time high in average potency of 10.1% the previous record being 10% as we all know 10% is just a low to mid grade potency what they are doing is coming up with the average based on a comparison of all the different plants they have confiscated you might be able to find the page by searching 10.1 % thc or something along that line.

um yeah, I don't believe anything any government says concerning cannabis. :xmasnut:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran

Just thought I would edit this to add in the link on the govt's analysis I mentioned above so anyone interested can have a peek here is the link http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/news/press09/051409.html

Jedi OG Kush, right? Yeah, I bet OG Kush and its Chemdawg mythos friends, if prepared in this way, would be up there. Those are greasy, skanky plants by volume. Not much mass, but hot damn...

Is it just measuring the amount of oil? I always thought they extracted the oil, and from the oil measured the THC? This would be more likely, as my OG Kush hash is much more potent than my Hindu Kush hash, which is much more trich-ey and produces more hash (oil).

In any case these numbers are all bullshit and speculation. At best, they are intentionally leading us to believe that the plant is composed of 41% THC, which is just fucking impossible. At worst, they are completely fabricating these numbers.. I always question seedbanks who post %THC on their labels... where's your mass spectrometer to back it up?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
anything above 25% is a utter lie... i dont know why these threads keep coming around

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the gov uses those # to back up there claims the the pot thats grown today is stronger then it use to be.

where do they get these outrageous figures? what does that even mean? the plant itself is made up of 41% thc? 41% pf the active chemicals is made up of thc? or what???

I always thought it meant so-and-so% of the psychoactive material in the resin heads is THC, but who knows....

Rolando Mota

I've been running jedi for a while. Holds it's own vs chem, bubba, tw but I doubt it has a much higher thc % either.

picture.php

:joint:

johnnyla

Veteran
jedi? really? they will get sued when Lucas finds out. why build a name on something you will have to change down the line. just sayin'. same goes with skywalker. george lucas can sue you into poverty.

cateros

Jedi OG Kush, right? Yeah, I bet OG Kush and its Chemdawg mythos friends, if prepared in this way, would be up there. Those are greasy, skanky plants by volume. Not much mass, but hot damn...

Is it just measuring the amount of oil? I always thought they extracted the oil, and from the oil measured the THC? This would be more likely, as my OG Kush hash is much more potent than my Hindu Kush hash, which is much more trich-ey and produces more hash (oil).

In any case these numbers are all bullshit and speculation. At best, they are intentionally leading us to believe that the plant is composed of 41% THC, which is just fucking impossible. At worst, they are completely fabricating these numbers.. I always question seedbanks who post %THC on their labels... where's your mass spectrometer to back it up?
Well the research I posted the link to is the university of mississippi's potency project there is no info on how they get the numbers but I would assume that a university has a mass spectrometer and they did report a potency of 37% as the strongest they had found in the last year with an average of 10.1 so I would say the good bud from the amsterdam banks is more along the 17-22 range with there being some phenos capable of the 37% mark but that would be the bud ever grower who smokes keeps for personal and they only got it by busting really big dealers or really talented personal gardeners. But I agree with this guys post I think the best pot most of us is ever gonna see is high 20% and rarely we might get a pheno capable of this major percentage I know if I ever get a mom capable of that Ill never let her die ever. If I did mess up and lose genetics like that I would likely cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.