What's new

Anyone run the GT x A5 haze yet?

OZZ_

Veteran
The search function doesn’t allow for such short search words unfortunately, and I scrolled back 5 or 6 pages in the forum but didn’t see anything.

Has anyone run this cross from the R&D section? Please link your thread or post pics if you have! I gotta think there’s some devastating phenos in there, especially since ACE used “their most potent and trippy GT females”. I also love the fact the GTs were used as the mother in this cross, and A5 was the reversal.

Might have to pop these instead of the GT x Panama I was planning. I flip flop worse than I fish outta water though so who knows when the time comes 😂😂😂

Anyway if you have any info please share your experiences, logs or pics! 🤘🤘🤘

1712352468735.gif

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The search function doesn’t allow for such short search words unfortunately, and I scrolled back 5 or 6 pages in the forum but didn’t see anything.

Has anyone run this cross from the R&D section? Please link your thread or post pics if you have! I gotta think there’s some devastating phenos in there, especially since ACE used “their most potent and trippy GT females”. I also love the fact the GTs were used as the mother in this cross, and A5 was the reversal.

Might have to pop these instead of the GT x Panama I was planning. I flip flop worse than I fish outta water though so who knows when the time comes 😂😂😂

Anyway if you have any info please share your experiences, logs or pics! 🤘🤘🤘

View attachment 18983466
Keep us posted friend if you find out.

revegeta666

You can use google to search forums, and you can get around the limitation of minimum 4 letter words. Just use the command "site". Usually works much better than forums search function.

like this:

"gt x a5 haze" site:icmag.com

or

"golden tiger x a5 haze" site:icmag.com

Using the last prompt gets me this thread as a first result:

The inverted commas are used to search for the exact terms you type.

OZZ_

Veteran
You can use google to search forums, and you can get around the limitation of minimum 4 letter words. Just use the command "site". Usually works much better than forums search function.

like this:

"gt x a5 haze" site:icmag.com

or

"golden tiger x a5 haze" site:icmag.com

Using the last prompt gets me this thread as a first result:

The inverted commas are used to search for the exact terms you type.

Thank you for bringing this up, I’ve done this before…. Not sure why I didn’t think to do it now. Appreciate you 👍🙏