What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone notice how slow forums became?

Hubbleman

Veteran
Since all the shit stirrers been banned forums weathered and died

For example , 2006, i made a thread with a ring i found where i deposited hash when leaving the country. It was pure karma, i get one reply from Dirty South, the next moment my thread was deleted. Way to go Gypsy

But hey, ,now u got threads like fish sticks

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Since all the shit stirrers been banned forums weathered and died

For example , 2006, i made a thread with a ring i found where i deposited hash when leaving the country. It was pure karma, i get one reply from Dirty South, the next moment my thread was deleted. Way to go Gypsy
But hey, ,now u got threads like fish sticks :)

- are ya pulling me up for something I'm supposed to have done 14 years ago? - Hasn't the statute of limitations run out on it yet?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess some people just don't appreciate goats!:biglaugh:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

S2 really

Plus it's legal now in a lot of places. Cannabis culture has changed for better or for worse, but it's mainstream. A forum dedicated to growing weed will be like any niche forum, while social media will cover the large bulk of posts. Personally I made it about a week on instagram before I deleted my account because I felt stupider just reading their posts. If you want instant responses from a knowledgeable person, they have consultants for that now. I know for me the days of the public forum might be winding down, this is the only one I frequent with any regularity to be honest. But I'll keep coming back as long as there is quality posts and people.
I haven't been on any forums since I sold Garden's Cure back to Rick. Recently looked around at what's out there and this one impressed me with some solid minds and threads. I appreciate your contributions AgentP, but too much a newb to give rep. I agree with the legality aspect changing things a bit- there was a sense of activism regarding legalization that motivated many of us back around 2000. There have always been the members who focus mostly on the political threads but ya don't have to enter those areas if yas don't want to.

Cuddles

I only signed up a couple of weeks ago. Is it just me or has the forum gotten even less busy since this thread was started ? :wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- slowest time of the year usually Cuddles - all of our western hemisphere outdoor growers get more busy during and around harvest time - so we have noted over the years less activity online -

Cuddles

- slowest time of the year usually Cuddles - all of our western hemisphere outdoor growers get more busy during and around harvest time - so we have noted over the years less activity online -

thanks, that does make sense.

where´s the indoor growers though?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I blame the Marxist, alien, antifa, lizard people. Picking us off one by one.

Veggia farmer

Too the slow and lame forum...

Too the slow and lame forum...

I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone on this site. Well, almost everyone, hehe.

I have been on this forum under a another name and maybe more active under that name, at least lurking as hell! The big thank you goes to all the VERY good information that`s on many places here and to the people posting it! It made a worlds different. No joke!

I didnt know it then but I think I came here right after OG went down.

Some say I`m a youngster( ;) ) and under the other name I was even younger ( who would have thought that?) and after some years on this site I went to agriculture school. Oh damn..

Me: Teacher? blablabla.....

Teacher: I dont know.

Me: Teacher? blablabla

Teacher: I need to come back to that.

ALL ( at least most of the knowledge I got was from here ) thanks to this site and old farts here. I have noticed that some say the older members dont help the newbies and so on.. Well, I`m not a newbie to cannabis or growing it. But some may see me as a newbie to this forum since I just recently started to post more. I have gotten a lot info just reading and I also have gotten a lot info just asking directly too.

It is a very political year so, yes, I think it natural that its getting a lot of talk in the speakers corner.

What do I have to bitch about? Yeah, one thing, growing can sometimes be lonesome. Can somebody hold my hand? :shucks: