apples

bannanas

Frozen fruits

Kiwi's

ect

Last edited:
N

Nondual

WHAT? A thread like this already has posts deleted? I can see a thread about Cookies or something but fruit and veggie juices? Didn't know this was such a controversial subject lol.

For those that don't know how that works I kept trying to view page 5 and kept kicking me back to page 4...until I posted.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
AMAZING!!!!!

carrot, apple, ginger and celery....

the celery just brings the flavors together in perfection!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Man the Breville Juice Fountain Elite was sold out everywhere... Had to go order one from Williams Sonoma... Super Stoked....

Juicer + Whole Foods = mmmmmm mmmm Good !

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Brevile is where its at as far as centrifugal juicers go.

The only thing ive juiced and didnt like were turnips (you cant add any amount of ANYTHING to cut through turip juice :puke:).

3 stalks of celery
3 carrots
1 mango (unpeeled)
1 cucumber

is my base.
Pears, apples, kiwi, grapes, strawberries, squash, broccoli, whole oranges, and meyer lemons add to the variety!

I think you would need a maceration juicer to work (well) with MJ (bananas, spinach, wheatgrass).

My juicer was $100 on Am@z0n, maceration models start @$300.

Juicing is not 'low cal'. I only do it when im dragging ass, or about to work out (FUEL UP).

I dont think juicing is as expensive as most say though. If youre using it as a meal replacement, it cheaper than any 'value meal' you would get from a fast food joint.

Carrots, celery, grapes, cucumbers are all relatively cheap.

I feed the left over pulp to my worms, and i use their shit to fertilize my mj. Circle of life!

SetHeh

I don't juice, but I do make smoothies every 2-3 days. Smoothie is one of my favorite foods. Usually, I make 1 liter of it, put it in the glass milk bottle and it last for 2-3 days. Yum yum! I've been trying to eliminate junk food and substitute it with healthy food when I get the munchies.

V

vonforne

Strawberrys and Blueberries.

I like to make smoothies also. Fruit and Soy Milk.

Juice.......carrots.....fresh from my garden. I just put in 2 10 ft. rows of earlies. 4 rows of mids in the garden. I also planted Broccoli and cauliflower. I love garden season.

It is the healthier time of year. The produce in the winter is inferior to mine.

V

T

TribalSeeds

WOW! I dont know why I havent been juicing my whole life! It tastes better than any food or drink Ive ever had!
Im glad you potheads had this thread going.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
WHAT? A thread like this already has posts deleted? I can see a thread about Cookies or something but fruit and veggie juices? Didn't know this was such a controversial subject lol.

For those that don't know how that works I kept trying to view page 5 and kept kicking me back to page 4...until I posted.

yeah that..and unhelpful neg reps in a juice thread???? wow.screw juicers someone needs a penis pump.

what about jucing buds? I hav some stage four patients.any benifits????

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
add a little ganja into the juicer really good for you from what ive been reading

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
You really need a maceration juicer to get anything worthwhile from MJ, spinach, wheatgrass, etc.

[tangent]

papayas suck. such a cool name for such a disappointing-ly tasting fruit.

Pears > Apples
Red grapes > white grapes
Valencia > Navel
Meyer Lemon > Grapefruit

[/tangent]

I

Iron_Lion

I have a juicer, I really thought it was great for the first week or two. The novelty soon wore off when I got sick of cleaning the damn thing. It's nice in the summer when the produce is good, but when fall rolls around the local fruit selection sucks. It's f'in expensive to make fresh juice at home, it added like 40$ a week to the grocery bill to buy all the extra fruit to make a nice sized glass every day.

My dogs really liked the pulp, they're probably bummed now that I dont juice anymore.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I grow more carrots than I could ever juice and it doesn't really take up that much space. Granted you can't grow veggies everywhere but its super cheap and easy compared to buying veggies to juice. If you've got the land that is..

I use an Omega maceration juicer like shroom recommended. Works way better than centrifugal with fibrous and soft squishy things.

got bulk wheatgrass seeds and have big shots of it for pennies compared to a few bucks at the juice bar or with little individual servings from whole foods or something like that.

interesting ShroomDr, I knew valencia were better for juicing as I've got a tree of them as well, didnt know my myer lemon was better than GF though!

try juicing some beets, haha orange piss and you'll think you're shittin blood. Super healthy though (greens and all)

Hi peeps :)

Dont want to hijack the thread but any wheatgrass fans?

A friend of mine grows commercially. Have been keen to give it a go !

Tela

Hell yeah juicing thread!
My favorite is
1 granny smith
5 pieces of rainbow chard
5 carrots
1 cucumber
1 red beet
5 pieces of celery
Chunk of ginger
Half a lime
All organic of course