What's new

anyone had a G13 like this ?

afternoon

new years day and the G13 grows strongly, now sitting in back corner of tent, you can see something going on with the mutant shoot so I now hopeful of flower from it, no pistils yet but soon by the looks....

she stand at 66 cm or 26 inches tall....

....thanks to everybody for their help so far, happy new year to you all..

Attachments

• G13.jpg
    G13.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12
  • more G13.jpg
    more G13.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
  • top of mutant shoot.jpg
    top of mutant shoot.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 13
G

guest194

Just wondering what G13 it is? Is it one of the revesed ones from drgt.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
lookin real good afternoon.

@keysersoze there's only 2 g13. airborne and pacifics cut. his looks a lot like mine which is pacifics g13 (pg13) more indica often billed as pure indica(lies), the other one is airbornes g13 (ag13) which is supposed to be sativa leaning. i dunno how they could both be the same plant. if they are FROM the same plant i can understand why one would be indica leaning and one sativa leaning. but like i said his looks like mine, supposed to be pg13 selfed and bx, supposed to be indica leaning. mine had a mild body stone but it was mostly all head.

G

guest194

Shantibabas and Nevils lost G13 clone recently turned up again and was sold to a breeder for a very high price who reversed it and now charges a high price for single fem seeds. Can't name the seller of the seeds on here hence the initials DGT.

afternoon

lookin real good afternoon.

@keysersoze there's only 2 g13. airborne and pacifics cut. his looks a lot like mine which is pacifics g13 (pg13) more indica often billed as pure indica(lies), the other one is airbornes g13 (ag13) which is supposed to be sativa leaning. i dunno how they could both be the same plant. if they are FROM the same plant i can understand why one would be indica leaning and one sativa leaning. but like i said his looks like mine, supposed to be pg13 selfed and bx, supposed to be indica leaning. mine had a mild body stone but it was mostly all head.

thanks stihgnobevoli, the info makes reading lineages easier too, I had no idea pg13 was my plant lol..happy new year

afternoon

Shantibabas and Nevils lost G13 clone recently turned up again and was sold to a breeder for a very high price who reversed it and now charges a high price for single fem seeds. Can't name the seller of the seeds on here hence the initials DGT.

I saw those and that price is outrageous ...!

happy new year

afternoon

mutant shoot in flower, heading off at a 90 degree angle,more wierdness !...

rest of her doing well, she has broken free from the 'c' clip this morning, much strength !

Attachments

• top of mutant shoot i.jpg
    top of mutant shoot i.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 12
  • top of mutant shoot ii.jpg
    top of mutant shoot ii.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15