What's new

Anyone ever stay at Hedonism II?

Dan42nepa

My g/f and I were thinking of going.. my second choice is blue cave,, I sort of wanted to stay away from all inclusive but was curious of others experiences.

buzzmobile

Veteran
My wife and I spent a week at Hedo II a couple of years ago. The place was a lot of fun. The food was varied, fresh, and local. It was our first time at an all inclusive resort and I have to say it was a good experience. There is a Prude side and a Nude side to the resort. Get Nude and have fun at the swim up bars. Sail naked in the Caribbean. The smoke is readily available from the local "boat men" who cruise the shoreline. Look for Lester on "The Good Times"; he'll take care of you. Enjoy.

:D

M

Mr. Nevermind

Never stayed at Hedo, and honestly i dotn think i would . If you want an all inclusive there are much better place to go. Plus you can stay anywhere and if you want you can get a day pass to Hedo so you can just go for the day for 1 day of fun and craziness.

One thing i will say is that unless you are getting married getting an all inclusive in jamaica is silly, unless you drink alot, i mean alot!. I dont drink at all so no need for me, plus the local food is always better than the shit you get al all inclusives. most all inclusives hae a set time you need to show up to eat, some of them you gotta dress up just to go eat as well. You wont get real jerk chicken at an all inclusive, you gotta get that from the side of the road cooked in an oil drum ( sounds nast y but its great, trust me) .

Stay in negril and stock up at the market ( hi lo is the name of it) with all the munchies you need. there are many great places to eat in negril, local good and cheap. At all inclusives you rarley leave and get to go see the real jamaica.

If i were you i would rent the penthouse at Blue cave and chill out. BCC is on the cliffs , great food all around. Plus there is a place right up the street thaat delivers breakfast to you. Much better getting a local breakfast than some crap at an all inclusive. Go there and experiance the real jamiaca, not a hotels version of it

Nevermind

G

Blue Cave

Blue Cave

I checked out the Blue cave thx to advice here.I'm going in Feb and can't wait!! Thx again Nevermind...BL