What's new

Anyone ever made good friends on message boards or myspace?

ROJO145

Veteran
no bad experiences ?

I have a crazy story about a chick I met on craigslist

she ended up punching me a couple of times (almost a dozen)
and was saying... im gonna tell the police you beat me

thank god my friend was there

I reported it right away

long story I might share it later
before that she was very rude once, insulting

I gave her a second chance, but after that one lol, fuck it

that night I felt something was wrong with her, she had a lot of tension, im like whatsup
nothing

wtf u looking for

so I told her well dont think were gonna hang out tonight

And?.......ya hit that shit or what?Crazy stuff can be fun,shoulda let her fly her freak flag friend:woohoo:

H

h^2 O

yeah man Craigslist is fucked up, i used it a lot in fresh/soph year for no strings sekks...I think I've written on here about some of the adventures. Most involved showing up at some woman's house, talking for 5 minutes (if that) and then just getting it on. I think the record was seriously like 2.5 minutes - not lying: I posted the ad for a hook up with an older woman, she replied, we exchanged #'s, we talked, and then a few days later during the day she gave me trolley directions to her house, told me to get over there, and yeah man I met her outside her house, it was awkward, she invited me in, we sat on the couch, she had like a billion kinds of beer, I took one and we sat on the couch, and she just grabbed my EDIT and asked if I wanted to go in the bedroom. It was pretty cool. I guess. That was just one of these experiences.
Another I met on myspace, couple towns over. Chatted, met up at a bar, and got drunk and came back to my place and literally fucked for like 8 hours - like a whole box of condoms, it was a scene man.
Do not attempt this at home

H

h^2 O

im sorry is that a Canucks av? That's like a vagina desiccant. A big "C" for "cock." See, if you look close, the cock is actually eating itself...or its proteins...it must continually pump it's own semen into its gut to keep the "C" (ibid) in a a state of equilibrium. :)
im just kidding man i have a fever

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i met a crazy fool from this site a couple of times, i thought he was a cop until i met him (my girlfriend still thinks he's a cop lol)

i almost met up with another member for a mmj rally in the city, but that fell through because of weather!

everyone come over to my house, it'll be fun! i love everybody lol

ArcticBlast

M

Mr-B

Yea,. I met this girl at a Fat Chicks with Mustaches convention in Las vegas.
mustache bitch.jpg

eddie.saw

i met a crazy fool from this site a couple of times, i thought he was a cop until i met him (my girlfriend still thinks he's a cop lol)

i almost met up with another member for a mmj rally in the city, but that fell through because of weather!

everyone come over to my house, it'll be fun! i love everybody lol

ArcticBlast

yeah...that dude. he's not a cop, but i heard he's a criminal informant..

:2cents::laughing:

that and he had some killer crop this season. :joint:

H

HippieChild

I met my significant other on myspace on January 22nd of 08. He messaged me on the 22nd, and we met the next day, instantly had a connection and started dating the 3rd of Feb and we've been happily together since.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ive used channels and meet MANY Amsterdamers and people from all over the world.. Id say Ive ment about 30 people face to face after becoming pals on channels.. No Icmaggers yet, wheres all my Philly crew at?

desant

Veteran
Was talking to a friend the other day.. i use myspace still.. she was saying facebook is so much better............. is it? im going to register...

desant

Veteran
I just went thro a couple dozen of ppl on facebook and they all have hidden profiles!

"Katie only shares certain information with everyone. If you know Katie, add her as a friend on Facebook."

And same shit... how am i supposed to get to know person before adding her as a friend/sending her/him pm if i cant read their profile!!!???????

I need to fidn a way to meet cool people... maybe i should start going out again........

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i got one girl in bed from myspace haha, i saw she went to a local college and had same interests so i started messaging her and then eventually met up at a party one night and did the dirty all night long. but it did not last long eventually i came to realize she was very immature and i had to end it.

met some cool folks off ICmag too, like minded people.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I met some great people through this forum and OG. I used to date almost exclusively through personals sites.