What's new

Anyone ever caught rippers in the act...?

Bozo

Haha ya fellas gave me a damn good laugh, I wouldnt know what to do with a ripper if I caught one in the act, I got one fucked up imagination and couldnt choose which id want to do to the fuckers :), prolly tie him/her to a tree strip em butt naked and pour honey all over them! heheh could ya imagine all the pests that would come around once they got a whiff of that honey :p, after couple days id release them

This would be good pratice for you because this is about how you would be treated in prision
This thread sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I posted like 4 times in 4 mins last week just to bump it off front page
Buncha little alpha puppies need to grow up .Do I like thieves ..no but I like prision less .Wake up

Well buddy the way I see it and the way it should be, A eye for a eye, a theif loses a hand ect ect, So your saying if you seen someone taking all of ya plants after spending 6 to 8 months of ya time on them you wouldnt do not a damn thing about it? I think otherwise, and the chances od catching a ripper in the act is like hitting the lotto

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Nope, have been ripped a couple times, but since then have found better locations.

But if it were to be legalized, and growing in a yard garden/greenhouse the thieves wouldn't have a chance. They'd be captured on NV video, and the tape would be turned in to local leo for theft charges. If the garden was legal, there's be no risk to the gardener, right?

Theft, unlike growing your own is a real crime and deserves punishment. Legalization would solve many of the criminal issues related to our plant status quo... :rasta:

Peace

A blind ripper would make my plants a whole lot safer

Hehe I like that answer buddy :), and I stand by what I said thieves should be delt with! Cheap fucks just come along and steal ya plants after 6 to 8 months of hard work and more then half the time the plants arnt even mature enough yet to smoke so its a waste for them and a bummer for the grower :fsu:

NickMode

If i ever caught rippers at my plot i wouldnt know what to do. if there was only one, i think i could handle it. but if there were more than 1 i might be fucked since i only go out to my plots alone, and unarmed except for a pocket knife to trim mold and cut branches and what not.