What's new

Anyone ever bring seeds back from Jamaica?

Flowerman

It's easier/safer to just send seeds through the mail. Why worry while catching a flight. This is how I've done it from there.

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
I've been bringing them back to the U.S. for at least 12 year now. No huge quantity, usually just a few packages. Do it each time my wife and I go there on vacation. Never had a problem. It just takes common sense and careful planning.

:rasta:

B

British_Bulldog

Pipedream - I'm interested in the strains you have there :) I can see the name on the front packet, but what are the ones behind please?

Many thanks and have fun growin' 'em :)

Peace

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
They are all the same. I've been growing the same strain for a good number of years now. Its very stable and seems to provide me with the best level of pain relief I've been able to obtain with marijuana. I have grown others and continue to try different ones, but I always seem to come back to Sata Nash.

vinevamp

When I came back about a year ago, not only were the dogs there, they pulled alot of people, my companion included, to go thru a agricultural screening ostensibly looking for cuban products. I sometimes take my own to Jamaica - who would think and do the jamaicans care - but coming into the us is just too scary. Anything can happen for some yet unimagined reason.

vinevamp

In the US ,Cuban Products have been banned since the 60's. This would include cigars. In Jamaica, you can buy good cuban cigars at reasonable prices. Alot of smokers try to bring back cigars. I actually think they use it as an excuse to search for cannbis products, but they do check alot of luggage for such things. Have a whole agricultural screening section set up.

Once back in the day, I went to Jamaica alot. Once I brought back the complex woven reed basket. It was large, used it as my carry on. Back then they weren"t as picky about such things. Customs in the US literally slit all the reeds to make sure nothing was in them. There wasn't. But the basket was never the same.

Elephunk

If you so happened to find the seeds and are trying to bring them back... Put them in a baggie, wear boxer briefs (the tight ones) the day you fly back, and stash them under your balls. You can unstash them by going to the bathroom once you're in the air.

Just hope the airport hasn't gotten all technological with those lame ass x-ray machines.