What's new

Anyone ever bring seeds back from Jamaica?

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
buddy of mine has already grown out two crops indoors from seed he brought back from jamaica.

G

1.do you have a cellphone,if so take the back off,pull plastic tube out,and cut antenna down,beleive me the antenna isnt important,then put the seeds where the antenna slides through.put cover back on.2ship them,safest easiest and probally cheaper if you get busted.3 depending on how determined you are about it,you could always use a can of lube,lol but i seriously dont suggest doing that.Im gonna go along with everyone else and say number 2,just ship em to a friend or something.Hope you figure something out man,later

Last edited:

Dan42nepa

dr.greenthumbs said:
1.do you have a cellphone,if so take the back off,pull plastic tube out,and cut antenna down,beleive me the antenna isnt important,then put the seeds where the antenna slides through.put cover back on.2ship them,safest easiest and probally cheaper if you get busted.3 depending on how determined you are about it,you could always use a can of lube,lol but i seriously dont suggest doing that.Im gonna go along with everyone else and say number 2,just ship em to a friend or something.Hope you figure something out man,later

I wonder if the cell phone would irridiate the seeds somehow and make them unable to sprout.

G

JUST STRAP THEM TO YOUR BALLS DURH!
I'm with you. I think sometimes we stoners try too hard to get an ingenious idea, that we forget what we were taught when we first started carrying weed on us.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
A buddy of mine brings beans back from the "Dam all the time.
He simply cuts a few stitches out of the rolled hem on the bottom of a pair of jeans,slips the seeds into a small piece of plastic and then slides the seeds into the "tube" of the hem Sew it back up with your handy travel sewing kit and wear the jeans on the way home. No problem. Cant see it, cant feel it if you do it right and the seeds dont smell like weed if a dog gives you the sniff.
He says do it on the front of the hem, that way you dont crush the seeds if you somehow step on the back of your pants with your heel.

dr. ugs

Mr. Nevermind said:
Airlines let u bring food on the plane. So buy some trail mix and throw your beans in the bag of trail mix . you'll be fine. My last time coming back they didnt even check me and i was shocked

Nevermind
this is true but when i flew recently the rule of bringing food onto the plane was that it had to be bought after all your bags are checked in the security checkpoints, so you would still have to get past the security with the beans and no trail mix? please correct me if im wrong as im not sure, and have only been on a plane a few times. for the record though when i was flying into and out of las vegas i could have easily had anything on my person because nobody even looked at me, and i saw no dogs at all. that is not international though.

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
My suggestion is Saran wrap up a small quantity of seeds and keep it in your mouth when clearing customs. If shit hits the fan, swallow it. Saran and seeds won't hurt you. :) Make sure the seeds don't get wet and get em out of your mouth ASAP.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
IAmTheHydro said:
dont be so damn complicated ........ JUST STRAP THEM TO YOUR BALLS DURH!

Dank1 said:
I'm with you. I think sometimes we stoners try too hard to get an ingenious idea, that we forget what we were taught when we first started carrying weed on us.

AFOAF just got back from JA....And I told him to a least bring me back some seeds....And to my suprise he had ten seeds from the best erb he smoked there....

And the number one Q how did he get them back.....lets see...he cut his leg open and sowed the seeds shut.....nah just jk

he put em on his nuts like the last guy said... :moon:

Last edited:

Bake_McBride

I wouldn't want to put them near my balls, might be the start of a nasty dingleberry. :yoinks: AFOAF went to Jamaica a few years ago and he had his wife slit the inside of a sanitary pad and slip a few seeds of his favorite smoke in the slit. She put it on before they left for the airport. Don't know if you have a travelling companion or if she'd be willing, but it worked.

Bake

G

A few years back I made a run to canada for seeds...

I got some Romulan, sweet island skunk, mikado and cotton candy....

a couple packs each....

I swallowed em.....

Long story short....

I put them in the end of a condom..... twisted em.....

then another layer of condom.... and then a third....

melted the end.....

worked like a charm......

I almost grinned at the border dood......

And if you eat right they float......

floating in this case is good....

Stinkymutt

Seeds from J land

Seeds from J land

Hi Guys, I have had no probs bringing beans back from Jam. 2 times In the bottom seam of dirty socks and once in a glove. The gloves were the cotton ones with lil rubber "grips" on em. Each time I have had problems getting them all out so Im sure customs would have a hard time finding them.
peace
Mutt

G

heres an Idea that is flawless, I mean flawless. Take a pair of shoes with round shoe strings, take all of them out except the bottom line, then with a razorblade cut the sho lace downward, slide in 5-10 seeds each place, lace the shoes back up no prob.

G

If your on a cruise and going back on the ship do you think you can throw some seeds in a bag of chips and as u walk by eat a chip or something... You think they would check the bag?

G

I think it would be better to bring seeds into jamaica than bring back seeds. alot of jamaica weed is mid grade type.. if and when i go im bringing some dank beans and giving them to farmers to grow out ;)

HYPERSPACE said:
i found some amazing herb in ocho rios. tons of seeds. when we were leaving the cruise ship i saw dogs. turns out they were only sniffing luggage. i flushed about 100 seeds. i kept six and just tossed them in my cargo pocket on my shorts. didnt see another dog or any kind of customs in miami. I coulda brought an ounce of that jamaican goodness, but i bitched out.

Ocho Rios has some DAAAAAAANK herb. Jamaica has some of the best green.

Truly top notch, weirdest thing is. . . . .The seeded Jamaican herb is ALOT

stronger than most beasters I can find around town. I'm no rookie either,

that weed had me trippin. Not to mention I got a lil over 3/4 oz for $35 and

King size Rizzla's.

I copped out on bringin herb back to the states via carnival as well. Only

to find Custom's was a complete joke.

I did however bring back some of the seeds, If you like sativa's, OMG,

goto Jamaica.

THC4SIM

Yea, i just left about 200 nice seeds back in negril cause i shit out of bringing em home, for the best i think we had to go in single file slowly past the dogs 2 times on our way back from negril the other week..

yea' getting them sent to a safe addy is the best bet

it was nice to get back to smoke some of my own to be honest!!

Latest posts

Latest posts