What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else roll like this?

Cuddles

Anyone used the ones that look like coloured cellophane?,(orange yellow etc),I found them hard to stick,76
not sure I have ever even seen those. I had friends who just loved the black ones. The were suppose to taste like licorice but I didn´t agree with this statement at all. They looked like cigarillos when rolled up

Cuddles

I use the unbleached Zigzags. The store never carries the silver, ultra thin ones though.

Papers are not created equally and do change flavors imo
there are several different types? See, I didn´t even know this. I only get the white ones in an orange coloured pack

Brother Nature

Blue (slower burn, thicker paper) or yellow (quicker burn, thinner paper) are the most common zig-zag packs I see. Tend to prefer Blue when I roll. I do really like the club papers though, especially if you have a really tasty strain, hard to find them though.

Cuddles

I´m checking out ebay for bulk prices and found papers I have never even heard of before. there´s, for example Playboy and a brand called Sloow. Has anyone here used either of them - are they okay to use?

Ca++

Only the best hotels, provide both rizla, and roach
iu

limegreenlimey

Anyone used the ones that look like coloured cellophane?,(orange yellow etc),I found them hard to stick,76
I have used the totally clear ones that look like cellophane. They smoke very well but I felt that they were slightly heavier than very thin "standard" rice paper skins.