What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else roll like this?

420PyRoS

So, for damn near half my life, all my pals made fun of the way I roll joints. I guess most ppl roll with the glue side with your fingers. I do the opposite, I have the glue side on my thumbs while my index fingers hold the paper. I'll roll my thumbs up while rolling with my fingers down, and reverse back and forth to make the roll.

Anyone else do this? I can roll stellar joints so no worries there. Just curious if it's just me 😆

chilliwilli

Waterboy
When i'm in a hurry i roll a normale joint. When i have time i roll a backflip.
Not 100% sure if @420PyRoS meant a backflip. Is the glue side facing you or away from you?

I tried it now. Glue side at the thumbs and facing me. Couldn't roll as tight as i'm used to so the filter fell out and i didn't like that the paper hindered my view. Should be no prpblem with enough practice.

420PyRoS

Sorry guys, I hold the paper like this, but with both hands.

I roll with the paper just flipped the other way from everyone else i guess.

Thumbs on glue side, index rolling opposite.

Attachments

• 20221123_200631.jpg
    20221123_200631.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 87

Tynehead Tom

yup.... glue side up but on the thumb side..... thats how my great gramps rolled his smokes.
It was a very long time ago but I remember being a bit fascinated when he rolled his smokes.

420PyRoS

yup.... glue side up but on the thumb side..... thats how my great gramps rolled his smokes.
It was a very long time ago but I remember being a bit fascinated when he rolled his smokes.

Full disclosure, I could never roll the other way everyone else does. I tried and tried until I got it, but realized I did it backwards and it just stuck from there.

iTarzan

I put way more weed in the paper. So much that the glue edge barely overlaps the paper on the other side. A big, huge stogie. So even though a whole paper is being smoked, each individual toke has a lower paper to weed ratio than the reverse roll with less weed and some paper removed. You would have to smoke 3 of those joints to equal one of my joints. So you would have 3 papers - the 3 small strips of paper removed. And that would be more paper than 1 whole paper.

I can roll a joint with one hand while driving a car.

In college I wrote an essay entitled, "How to roll a joint in a tree on your wallet". I got a B+.

Brother Nature

Hey man, Hendrix played his guitar upside down and with the wrong hand and the guy is still one of the most highly regarded guitarists.

I had to give it a go and it didn't seem that weird, I still rolled a decent J, but the licking of the glue seemed awkward.

I bet it works a different part of your brain, screw learning a new language, just roll a joint backwards...

X15

I put way more weed in the paper. So much that the glue edge barely overlaps the paper on the other side. A big, huge stogie. So even though a whole paper is being smoked, each individual toke has a lower paper to weed ratio than the reverse roll with less weed and some paper removed. You would have to smoke 3 of those joints to equal one of my joints. So you would have 3 papers - the 3 small strips of paper removed. And that would be more paper than 1 whole paper.

I can roll a joint with one hand while driving a car.

In college I wrote an essay entitled, "How to roll a joint in a tree on your wallet". I got a B+.
That’s fucking hilarious man! I love it lol. Though I wouldn’t recommend it to the kids, I too have rolled countless joints driving one handed or with a knee… in my old vw (manual trans). But your college paper title is epic! Much Respect!

Latest posts

Latest posts