What's new

Anyone else grow a lot but not smoke?

G

grasspass

First off , thank you " greedy sellers of herb " because I used to need you and many people still do.. Keep up the good work.. I am growing and have herb in the freezer and oil and tincture in the cupboard but haven't used for a over a month. Paranoid about work testing. Will test the new crop for sure.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING IN THE TOKERS DEN?

nah just pulling your drumsticks. i hope i can stop smoking some day, but i dont think ill ever compleatly stop. im a nicer person when im high. my wife tells me to go smoke one, queit often. :)

good for all you non smokers,, more for others :) and more for you too. karma or cash, either way thumbs up!!!!

CC

First off , thank you " greedy sellers of herb " because I used to need you and many people still do.. Keep up the good work.. I am growing and have herb in the freezer and oil and tincture in the cupboard but haven't used for a over a month. Paranoid about work testing. Will test the new crop for sure.

"USED" ???? wtf are you a herion addict?

no offense, i just find, used sounds too dirty for a little pot....

G

Guest 88950

it must be nice NOT to have to smoke. i need a min of 2 oz per month and i havent passed the point of supplying all my meds b/c i gifted 1 oz to a few med people living on fixed incomes and im sure ill help them out each harvest.

im not in a med state and schwag is all thats around so whenn i run out im tokin schwag. it sucks but it works on my spasms.

i was gifted some killer cuts by someone who doesnt smoke and that doesnt make them greedy, just smart business people.

and NO you dont have to smoke to produce quality buds if you listen to your customers.

G

grasspass

"USED" ???? wtf are you a herion addict?

no offense, i just find, used sounds too dirty for a little pot....

Ha! I won't be lazy next time and will write cannabis . I wrote "use" , because only about 30% of my cannabis intake is smoke. Mostly I "use" tincture.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone else grow a lot but not smoke?

wtf, instead of starting a new thread I might as well just ask this question here, 'anyone else smoke a lot but not grow?'

J

juicepuddle

Some people who smoke should not put others down just because we do not. I smoked for 27 yrs and quit because it quit working of my back pain. For the last 10 yrs I smoked close to 5 lb a year to kill my pain along with about a 1/2 gal of good canadian whiskey. Now I use oxy to kill the pain and quit smoking and drinking. But I still grow and have since I was a teen. Now I'm 53 and with the economy the way it is grow to make $$$ to live on. I get my drugs for free since I was injured at work but I live to do things other than sit and grow old. Without $$$ it's sort of hard to do things and believe me it's hard to do on disability checks. I also gave it away till the depresion but now it is time to make some $$ from what I can physicaly do and that is grow ! So back in the game I am. To those that feel that this is a bad thing should walk a mile in my shoes.

:respect:

I have a very close loved on in almost the exact situation you described, been smoking since he was a teen, only herb and some strong brandy could kill the pain, reading your post really released alot of the suffering I had been going through.

Just to know that theres someone in almost the exact situation really does make me feel like its not the end of the world(Sorry if this is worded bad I really tried to make it sound like a compliment).

Thanks for your honesty and wise words, hope you get some good luck you way!:thank you:

B

blazesck

I'm currently not smoking OR growing due to certain circumstances. The not smoking part I can live with, I don't need it so it's not bad, I needed to take a break anyways. The not growing part is driving me crazy though. I miss tending to the plants and getting to smell the more developed girls. I miss all of it really.