What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else got royal blood?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Great, great, great, great (add a few more greats... I think) aunt was Queen Elizabeth the first.... Several times removed of course. LOL

Something must have been lost over the generations though... genetically speaking, my kid is great, not like royalty at all. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Grobot2010

You have a piece of paper with names on it...
I have a piece of paper with a patent on it...

You recieve slaps on the back and high fives from the monarchists and iconophiles...
I recieve royalty checks in the mail on a regular basis...

I'll take my royalty over yours any day of the week.
Oh, and I'm glad to hear that you have such interesting geneaological connections and no power of taxation! :)

P.S. I've got King's Kush and Dairy Queen... and you, what royal genetics have been passed on to you?

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and im the direct disendent of king Jaffeejofa of Zamonda:woohoo:

What happened to the rose petals?

jw5ub.png

W

wilbur

ha ha ha ha. what does it matter?

there's a story in our family about having royal blood. but it's just to cover up multiple generations of illegitimacy.

illegitimacy? who cares? royal blood? who cares?

any idea of royalty being better is a cringing, subservient viewpoint that shows the viewer has a peasant mentality.

Last edited:

gtgio

My family came to Canada in the 1700's from Germany because one of us (A duchess) had fallen in love with her stable boy, and they ran away to Canada. Thats some Disney shit.

Nader

Veteran
I'm pretty sure that my cat's blood is way more royal than mine. She straight-up assumes the throne.

crazybear

So what I'm related to Bonnie Prince Charles Of Scotland & oh hell he got thrown out of Scotland along with the rest of his bloody clan! Our family ended up in Canada also, but some moved to the states!
So that means I'm still ain't shit!!!!!!

Anyone else got royal blood?

Yes.

In a pewter chalice, in my basement, surrounded by candles and talismans of evil.

Doesn't everyone?

:tiphat:

gingerale

Veteran
yeah well unless they leave you some nice cash it don't mean shit LOL peace headband 707

I disagree. I'm only in my 20s and came from a middle class (poor) Southern family. Who's to say I won't be a billionaire by the time I die? In fact that's what I'm working toward every day. If I don't become King of Cannabis (Marc Emory who??) before it's over with, it won't be from a lack of trying.

gingerale

Veteran
I call bullshit.
Ya got any pics?

I knew there would be some doubters....but I assure you, I don't post shit like this on the Internet just to be cool and pretend like I'm something I'm not. Check out the pics below from a few of many, many interesting pages of family history. I'm definitely a mutt but there is good stuff mixed in from every direction. I started on the chart with Sara "Lena" Long who is my great great grandmother. Not trying to out myself.....(right yet anyways) On the chart they only let you expand certain sections at a time, so I just picked a few at random that had a lot of famous names. If you Google some of these folks it turns out a lot of them were important people, even as far forward as the 1700s.

I mean any DNA match?

I had my DNA tested a while back through 23andme, and it showed a higher percentage of Northern European (i.e. VIKING) genes than others. This makes sense considering the number of lines on these charts tracing back to Norman days. There's also at least one or two old Saxon families mixed in there as well, notably the "Fitz-Alan" line.

I haven't had my DNA matched to any royalty or anything, if that's what you mean. I just now discovered all this info, so my mind is still kinda blown right now...plus, I am nowhere near finished tracing all this out. When I get it done out as far as it'll go I plan on going back and correcting all the dates and info as best I can, then maybe work on tracing it out to other people.

Attachments

• names3.jpg
    names3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
  • names4.jpg
    names4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
  • names1.jpg
    names1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 12
  • names2.jpg
    names2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11

gingerale

Veteran
This guy, surname withheld but as you can see he's German...was the first ancestor of my dad's line to move here along with his son, settling in Philadelphia in the early 1700s, with the family migrating South to Virginia, Tennessee, then Alabama over the next few generations. I don't know much about him other than what I found on Ancestry.com, and Wikipedia. Do you think he might have been a bad ass? I see an Iron Cross and a few other medals on his uniform....

Attachments

• jhk.jpg
    jhk.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 11