What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else got royal blood?

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw a PBS show that traced Kevin beacons ancestry and DNA test said he was like 12th cousins to Barrack Obama(they had a common great-great grand father). He was 9th cousins with Brad Pitt. and he was 5th cousins twice removed with his wife karen seadgewick.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
im am 6th or 7th cousins with Kaiser Wilhelm II and the final Tsar Nicolas II.

So if every other family member dies, i plan on united my kingdom, slav and hun together!

PS. You probably have over 1000 7th cousins...

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
To be fair, the Normans were practically invited in by Edward, wouldn't you agree?
More or less, a similar situation(sort of) to what happened between Rome and the Visigoths although played out very differently.

The current Queen of England is descended from an illegitimate line, and thus, under their own rules is not legitimately the Queen. Under their rules, the real King of England is a New Zealand Sheep farmer.
Truth be told, being descended from the "Nobility"
is not that uncommon these days, simply due to the change in the way our societies work compared to the feudal days, and thats without even thinking about all the kids born to servants and mistresses.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im decended from a tribe of head hunters.
Ive a fine old bone collection,inc a skull ashtray..

B

bonecarver_OG

:) i might check out that ancestry page.. i dont kno0w much about the family..

ptg701

Since my ancestors are dead, and have no influence or relevance to my life, I don't give a ratsass who they were, or what they did.

Snoopster

Veteran
One of my relatives was hanged for being a supporter of Mary Queen of Scots. They hanged him in front of his children from the sign of his pub.

Then they asked his kids, "Do you support Mary Queen of Scots?"

Thankfully for me they all said, "No, sir, never heard of her."

Storm Shadow

Veteran
EEEWWWW who would want to be "ROYAL" blood... WTF is ROyal anyways? A Baseball team in Kansas City? On the Flip Side...

I have Saiyan Blood.... Not quite Royal.... but being a Level 5 aint bad

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
:) i might check out that ancestry page.. i dont kno0w much about the family..

Another interesting topic regarding ancestry, is the origins of surnames, in the US I understand for example, Cooper is quite often considered to be a Jewish name(please correct if I'm way off) whereas here in the UK it means somewhere back in the mists of time, your ancestors made barrels. Names such as Carter, Baker, Weaver and Smith are fairly self explanatory.

Another interesting thing about names, is their distribution geographically, and what it says about the movement of our ancestors.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of my relatives invented the time machine but after 3 movie it got destroyed by a train and he decided never to rebuild it

they are kind of bullshit. all you have to do is go back a few generations and then it "picks up the rest"
well how that works, is uses the information other people have previously entered.
plus, who wants to trace back their family lines and see a bunch of shoe shiners, not good for business...

Latest posts

Latest posts