What's new

Anyone else avoid Indicas?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
from wiki,
Psychosis (from the Greek ψυχή "psyche", for mind or soul, and -ωσις "-osis", for abnormal condition), with adjective psychotic, literally means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People suffering from psychosis are said to be psychotic.

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and disorganized thinking. This may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the activities of daily living.
those are the same experiences that others in this thread are reporting...arnt they....how you decide if anyone is "predisposed to psychosis" or not?
http://www.marijuanalibrary.org/brain1.html

When you really understand it, I won't have to say another word. I can wait.

hempknowsis

Good thread. When I first started coming across sativa dom strains once in a blue moon I could instantly tell this type of bud was the one for me. I like to use cannabis to enhance my life, not avoid it by smoking super strong indicas and becoming a narcotic, stoned, useless lump.