What's new

anybody but me think that most cannabis isnt all that much differant??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jump117

Veteran
You may produce an enumeration of cannabis psycho-effects and I think this work has already done many times. But if there is more than three basis effects then it’s impossible to build a visual 3D model of the cannabis psycho-effects varieties. Try to compare this problem to human face variety systematization.

there is only 1 way to solve this issue.....everyone send me there top of the line weed and I will try it out and give a honest smoke report on the similarities and the differences. If I feel diffrent from 1 buzz to the next, I will report it. I mean there is just no other way to get dontae to understand this...LOL LOL

Dontae1000......I understand that when you get high, you consider it being high and there might not be a full circle change from 1 buzz to the next....I will say I agree that some of the strains out there today are getting watered down and overdone but that does not change the fact that there are real differences in the effects....I can go on all night about what strains make me fell what way and maybe its all in my head....I dont care. All I care about is the fact that I can use this natural herb to work wonders for me. Let me ask this, what if you prove us right? what happens then?

Leave emails and I will contact you for my experiment...LOL J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts