Any news?

U

Uncle Hughie

Killfest!

Killfest!

and theres me stuck to makin bubble!
Peace!

Morganic

Hughie, what do you mean by cutting the process short. Do i just take two bags out, or what?and what bags do you suggest taking out? i have about 100+g's of good trim and over two oz's of WW buds. Bubbleman said in another post to use 60g's of trim max in the 1 gal. Im confused, i have to wait until monday to get the p.o so im gonna think about it. If i got a Q i would be ecstatic but im taking Trichomefarmers advice of not expecting, just enjoying. The only bubble ive ever had was in DeDampkring, amsterdam but i couldnt remember much after that. Im not sure but i think it was kali mist bubble(dunno, it was amsterdam) and the price was steep, what sort of money would decent bubble go for over here?

Mo

Edited- Eire, im going on trichomefarmers advice and he da man, St.tef said to go with it too. Cant wait

Last edited:
U

Uncle Hughie

well i mean some people would stop at a certain Bag in the process ..ie..7bag set..some stop at the 5th ...for quantity over quality thats all ..dont be confused..
Follow the Instructions..and yes ..the bubbleman will be the best to ask...after all ..when in rome..!

Price of bubble in Ireland ...Well as noone really sells it..
as its like gold dust!..why sell it lol ..

showphoto.php

Peace!

Last edited:

Morganic

Nah man im not selling it, not into that. Im confused over what size to get. When you say stop at the 5th bag, do you mean when putting the bags in, ie. just use 5 bags? Nice pics, looks melty.