What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not going to work with every water situation .... i've proved that . but i now use the RO version with 0 water & i couldn't ask for better results !!! period !!! & the cost compared to canna's full line ..... a no brainer !!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StardustGardens

This is my Chem D X sfv. I have never gotten it to blow up like this.
A and B hard water and plus size. I got 2 weeks to go and this stuff stinks and is sticky as all.

Attachments

• DSC01612.jpg
    DSC01612.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01620.jpg
    DSC01620.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 11

DJXX

Veteran
been using it about 6 weeks and i don't have a single leaf that has any deficiencies...no burnt leaf tips....I just love it...i have the hard water V+B...and love the +size..be getting the +life and more +size...my shit has never flopped over like it is now....,i am glad i got curious and bought some of this stuff...just amazing results so far...DJXX

i dropped the V&B back to 1.0 when i added the plus size & when it was added it came out to 1.1 maybe a little less . i ran that rez to empty (4 days) then i refilled with V&B @ .5 EC ran that for 10 days till i drained the rez & filled with plain RO . you can't PH RO water without some type of buffer in it & i find i get a better flush with just RO water till the chop . 10 to 14 days most times .

nope no weekly flushes , i find you don't need to with the lower EC feeds .
& yup that the Gorilla Glue :biggrin:
Dan, I made my EC 1.0 vb and then added 1 tsp gal and It popped it up to 1.8. This ever happen to u?

jayjayfrank

Veteran
1 tsp gal of +size?

only suppose to use 1 to 2 grams per gallon of +size

i can confirm that 2 grams of +size in one gallon of water is 250ppm(0.5EC)

Table full of VB fed girls. Deffinitely starting to explode! Day 17 here. Just started feeding em +size

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13

d3cryption

Veteran
been using it about 6 weeks and i don't have a single leaf that has any deficiencies...no burnt leaf tips....I just love it...i have the hard water V+B...and love the +size..be getting the +life and more +size...my shit has never flopped over like it is now....,i am glad i got curious and bought some of this stuff...just amazing results so far...DJXX

what ec are you running?

any pics?

Tyga

Veteran
Gave V+B a run awhile back... Thinking about giving jt another go. My tap comes out around120ppm.. What formula should I give a go?

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
So after running v&b for awhile now I can honestly say that I keep the EC @ 1.0-1.1 from flip to Harvey with no problems.
Any higher and I get some fan curl, so the past run or so, basically 1.0
No +size! just some sm90 and drip clean in the res.
Coco fed with blumats.
Occasional early foliar with F+ and some +life hand watered @.2g/gallon.
Easypeezy no complaints here!
Pretty sure I'm dumping my awesome organic mix for flowering and going to go straight bagged cocogro and v&b, can't beat how inexpensive it can be.