What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that .01 EC or 0.1 EC?

0.1 my bad lol

also glue is lookin killer dan, have you compared V+B glue buds with GH/AN/etc? thanks for sharing

I just finished 8 GG4's on canna A&B plus cannazyme & PK 13/14 ..... & the V&B plants are MUCH better right now @ 2.5 weeks left than canna plants finished at .

Siever

Veteran
I mean seriously, I am blown the fck away by this stuff. I've been through a couple rounds but my last and this current are incredible, especially the frost! I let my room temps get down into the high 50s a few nights and my ppms ranged anywhere from 12-1700ppms. I'm gonna be pulling down plenty for the family, 4 sho!

View Image
View Image

oh my god!

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Dans any pictures of the plants for comparison with the v+b and the canna i would love to see some side by side shots,Please

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll see what i can do .....

let me start off by saying my pics suck !!! i can't get close ups like alot of these guys do .... but you can tell what your lookin at lol

these are GG4's on canna nutes . they're at 56 days & you can see they look good , but are smaller & not as dense or thick as the V&B run GG's .

heres the canna GG's at 56 days ....

picture.php

picture.php

these are the GG4's on V&B only , they're at 57 days . much bigger tighter & alot more dense .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

now ....environment will have alot to do with it as well , cuz the tent where i ran the V&B is a much better environment than my attic where the canna run was done . not by much , but enough that i notice it .

but yeah I like the V&B better . its a easy 1 part that you can run additives with . & i have started a vitamin/hormone booster from MB ferts . but the canna has at least 5 bottles that you need to run together to get its full potential & 2 of them are very expensive !!! the rhizo & the Boost .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
im real happy with V&B dirty in veg ,ive been using it in bud with a boost with good reselts, about 7 weeks in bud, im growing in soil mix. an I have use it in coco in veg & bud ,with boost in bud ,real good reselts there also.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the V&B tent with GG4's isn't harvested yet , but it'll be a close test i'm sure , cuz canna was the best nutes i've used for letting the true taste of the weed come out . it didn't muddy up the taste like some nutes do . we'll see pretty soon :)

jayjayfrank

Veteran
yes... the 'nutrient mud' you get from some brands can just ruin the flavor. now that i have grown several strains with V+B i understand the 'muddy flavor' i was getting with some GH additives.

some diesel and some snowdog in the pipe line coming down at the end of june, will update...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GH 6/9 gave me the blandest tasting weed i ever smoked . i ran it 3x on different strains that i've run before & all 3 were blah .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna try the plus size on this round of SFV to see if it makes a big difference .

jayjayfrank

Veteran
the +Size smells like some hand lotion or some kind of aloe vera soap

i would keep it at 1g/Gal and lower the V+B slightly(1.0-1.2EC) for week 3 & 4

then half the V+B(0.6EC) and double the +Size to 2g/gal(0.5EC) for week 5 & 6

just +Size for week 7 then start flushing

^^pretty much this is whats going on for my current cycle. had some pH problems from water at new spot, but other than that they loved it. might be a little hot for the lower feeding varieties...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would keep it at 1g/Gal and lower the V+B slightly(1.0-1.2EC) for week 3 & 4

then half the V+B(0.6EC) and double the +Size to 2g/gal(0.5EC) for week 5 & 6

just +Size for week 7 then start flushing

^^pretty much this is whats going on for my current cycle. had some pH problems from water at new spot, but other than that they loved it. might be a little hot for the lower feeding varieties...
you use it for 4 weeks ??? i was just going to use it like a PK booster at week 5 (10 week strain ) for 1 rez fill which lasts 4 days . no ????

i gotta go look at the web site to see what they recommend .

jayjayfrank

Veteran
yup, use +Size week 3 -7

put the numbers into the calculator, youre just trying to half the N while maintaining or slightly boosting PK

even with regular V+B we use the highest EC at week 3 or so and lower it from there, while the base nutrient is being lowered the bloom booster gets raised.

i wouldnt use over 2g/gal(0.5EC). that plus another 0.6EC V+B and youre at 1.1EC in week 5, 0.8EC in week 6, 0.5EC in week 7

only my chem hybrids like it that hot

even weeks after dropping the N by half they still stay lush, V+B keeps them healthier (and tastier, especially that dirty formula) than pretty much anything iv ever seen, other than the guys chained to their garden. im not that committed to sparkle motion.

i dont believe in the RezDog style 'Bloom Booster SLAM!'

rob feature

A little off topic, but has anyone used V+B on stuff like tomatoes & peppers? I just got a little garden going out back & figured since V+B did such a good job with cannabis, that maybe it would treat tomatoes & peppers well. I was thinking at least tomatoes & cannabis have similar nutritional needs.

Latest posts

Latest posts