What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

i have never had problems my tap + 1tsp= 950 ppm every time and a 5.9 ph, i hand water so i can not speak about things falling out of suspension but v+b dissolves great for me

Well the results with it were not on par with something like H&G Cocos for us. Plus you have to use SOOOO much more than it actually says. For example its 2 full TABLESPOONS per gallon to get to an ec of 1.5

mericanfiend

I ran MOAB in weeks 6 & 7 last run with the v + b and got awesome results

I'm also harvesting excellent crops using a Veg+Bloom Tap/MOAB "two part". Soon as I burn off these pails o MOAB I'll be sourcing a more economical 0-52-32 (or similar analysis) MKP/MAP product. :biggrin:

Have pulled 2lb/1kw in 50/50 coco/perlite cloth pots over my last two cycles with my best genetics in my most dialed spaces, running 10 weeks and watering nearly every day. These are sealed bloom rooms with bare hanging bulbs, split unit ACs, controlled tapering humidity and constant daytime CO2 injection at 1500-2000 ppm.

Currently am experimenting side by side with constant V+B/MOAB feeds in weeks 1, 5-8 vs. constant V+B feed with MOAB smashes on days 15, 22, 29, 36, 43 & 50, using 1 g/gal MOAB and reducing V+B accordingly.

Another harvest and I'll have a dialed comprehensive formula across two gardens with two different well water profiles running six different strains.

Potassium silicate for pH up, phosphoric acid for pH down. Having been a slave to billions o bottles for too many years to count, I have been blown away by these results. Four total containers in rotation (six technically counting my Forbid & Eagle20 bottles for preventative veg sprays) couldn't make me a happier man. :dance013:

If I can pull two more 2+ harvests with this consistency, I'll probably be burning off all the bottles at the other two grows, running RO formula in coco/perlite at one spot and the Dirty in a peat mix at the other, simplifying my shelves everywhere. What could be better?

please be sure to keep us posted, thank you for sharing, have you ever used hammerhead in the early bloom through mid bloom phase then switching to moab to finish them off??

I am just finishing up a run of dirty in peat and pulling another down in two weeks. I had some issues in the beginning reusing dehuy and ac water at a new spot - once i got things running smoothly it has been off to the races. I will try and get some pics up but i don't have a good camera and cell phone pics don't do it justice.

I have been growing the same strain commercially for 4+ years now and my first run with Veg+Bloom has more trich and terpene production then ever before. Sticky icky needed to take extra precautions cause it smells so much. Had to double up on carbon scrubbers to contain the diesel smell of the Chemdog. I am super impressed. I haven't had any issues with fallout in RO water or pH problems. We fill res then mix then water and just dump out the little bit of sediment in the bottom of res after each use.

I for one am super stoked and a big fan of this product. I could tell from netprophets pics that this fertilizer has some special goodies in it and it has proven to be awesome.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
ScRaider88 @ da farm
has posted pics of this stuff not mixing up.

Not sure what to think anymore.
Wonder if the DWC version would have this same problem?
0riginal samples were good.

Has anybody emailed and inquired about this?
A bit odd.
Cyat had problems like this to begin with at the start of the thread.

Maybe a ping pong of the source of ingredients?

Last edited:
ScRaider88 @ da farm
has posted pics of this stuff not mixing up.

Not sure what to think anymore.
Wonder if the DWC version would have this same problem?
My original samples were good.

Has anybody emailed and inquired about this?
A bit odd.
Cyat had problems like this to begin with at the start of the thread.

Maybe a ping pong of the source of ingredients?

Yea called last week. Guy was cool. Said he never heard of this issue (which has to be bullshit if they spend even 1hr browsing internet forums for reviews of their own products).

He said we can send it back. So since it was only 5lbs we just gave it to another grower for his feedback. Thusfar his main complaint is the same as ours. It won't dissolve and 1tsp/gal gives about 250ppm.

Grow4Flow

i think it a case of mix matched batches, something a simple non deviation of materials between batches could fix. The fact that a call to them yielded "Never heard of that" really chaps my hyde since so many have called in complaints about it, including myself on numerous occasions, poor customer service. i guess this is to be expected of young college stoners who answer the phones

TNewell753

Buy a ppm meter, add V + B to the desired ppms for veg and the flowering cycle and just try it out for yourselves. Ive noticed a tiny bit left over in some reservoirs at times but the final product is always awesome. For $115 for a 5 lb bag you can grow quite a few plants and in my opinion get better results than if you ran the full line of H&G, AN, FF, etc. while saving money. From a person who would spend any amount of $$$ for a great finished product, I run V+B for the results not the cost, that's just a bonus.

ICbuds

Veteran
I get amazing results, consistently. Been through 100s of pounds, all purchased at different times, all pushing fat ass herb. The Dirty pushes about 600ppms with 1 teaspoon, the Ro about 750ppms.
OGs aren't the most productive girls but move so fast they pay for themselves. I'll hit these in 6 & 7 just like Tnewell.

picture.php
picture.php

and end up with these

picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
It is funny how many newer accounts / low post members are in this thread.

(Being a newer product and all. Not to mention in this particular industry people follow trends after they see great runs by vets using such & such brand / equipment.)

I only find it funny because there are better known lines with just as good if not better quality of "finished" product and yet those particular threads don't seem to get anywhere near the same activity with same said members.

The ingredients are simply what attracts me back to this line, As well as being a one part.
Heavy 16 follows suit. ( If you are in active hydro I say take a closer look at your nutrient profile.)

I guess it was hopeful thinking to come back to this thread long after Cyat posted his experience (running a CUSTOM formula made specific for his water....gtfo) and hoped the owners would have worked out the problems.

We all know this thread is visited as well as actively posted in by the owner of V&G.

No hate.
Disappointed with the antics and tactics.

Think of the money you miss by not fixing the problem.
These type of posts are not just isolated to this board.

Or ignore it and keep posting pictures.
Cool.
At least support ICmag and donate or become a sponsor.

I found where to get the same salts.... in bulk.
+ a p/k booster with a particular PGR will give that same or more depending on dosing "frost/snow/Trich" coverage everybody is excited about.
CHEAP.

:tiphat:
TR

Last edited:

Grow4Flow

I'm glad someone with history is willing to say it. The owner has confirmed not once, but twice who his buddies are on here and other forums advertising for him, and he's reading this now. He sees all the complaints

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting bunch of conspiracy theories. It seems pretty simple to me - use it or not. If you choose to use it and it works well, continue. If it doesn't, find one of the other myriad of products that is available.

As I've stated a bunch of times, V+B is simple and works better in my water than anything else that I've tried. I will probably continue to use it until that is no longer the case. It's a bit expensive, but for the amounts that I use, the cost doesn't rise to being even a minimal concern.

:comfort:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My kid is still using it & loves it !! but hes running it in Tap where I can't & it just don't jive with my RO/DI water :dunno:

maybe after Chris is done messing with the componants that make up the formula ... i'll try it again , but for now its no go .

If that was the case then there is clearly a quality control issue.

wtf do you mean by that?? " if that was the case" that is the case troll, you sure have spent alot of time in this thread just to prove V+B isn't good enough for you,

if you dont like it MOVE ON, by the way did you notice i said i was using tap water and formula

Latest posts

Latest posts