What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Just bought a new 5lbs dissolves great for me... I pour the powder through a straighter first and catch any chucks than grind em up.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
got my monthly 1lb V+B

Dirty has new numbers, before it was just the regular label with a dirty sticker tacked on now it has its own label.

8-5-13

N 08%
- NN 07%
- AN 01%
P 05%
K 13%
Ca 10%
Mg 02.5%
S 04.5%
B 00.02%
Fe 00.2%
Mn 00.07%
Mo 00.001%

plumbum

i wish people would listen.. seems like i was one of the few ones who got newer batch early.. please check my thread from 5 month ago..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5669060&postcount=918
i think the way to see the difference between original and newer batch is by color of the dye.. the original had a green color if you remember! that batch was a bomb! now i am not talking about dirty formula - it wasn't available back then.. i was using RO version..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so is it just Dirty and Tap formula that make 'dust'? does anybody get 'dust' in the RO formula? [/FONT]
I did , I had the phospherous falling out of suspension & settling in the bottom of my rez . but .....
I think its got more to do with the water supply than the nutes . My kid uses tap & got alot less dust & fallout than i did with RO/DI 0 water .

After I move from this spot , i'm going to grab a 1 lb container of the dirty from my kid & try it again . the water in this house is so fuked .... i HAVE to use RO or my plants get all kinds of weird shit going on !!! I had to step up from a 6 stage filter to a 9 stage to filter all the shit out . it killed the 6 stage filters in a matter of a couple months :yoinks:

I really wish he would make the DWC formula available in smaller sizes. I dont know who would buy a $500 25lb tub of it just to try it. Not me. Hell he doesn't even advertise it. If it weren't for someone mentioning it in a forum, I wouldn't even know about it. Maybe he doesn't like money?
I'd be pushing the shit out of that product if that was my company, as no one else on the market has nutes specifically formulated for aero/dwc.

Cookiekiller408

been using the dirty in my coco garden since i got my hydro store out here in az to order for me. I get some fallout at the end of my watering barrel but i just water my last plant with it and it seems to be working just fine. i didn't see these results with the tap formula

picture.php
picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
I really wish he would make the DWC formula available in smaller sizes. I dont know who would buy a $500 25lb tub of it just to try it. Not me. Hell he doesn't even advertise it. If it weren't for someone mentioning it in a forum, I wouldn't even know about it. Maybe he doesn't like money?
I'd be pushing the shit out of that product if that was my company, as no one else on the market has nutes specifically formulated for aero/dwc.

Are you sure the DWC isn't available in a smaller size?
:tumbleweed:

Grow4Flow

Hell he doesn't even advertise it. If it weren't for someone mentioning it in a forum, I wouldn't even know about it.

That is his advertisement.......

-give to a few for free, they report back.

-give to some friends, they will post some pics and get you wanting it.

That's all there is to it, no need for costly advertising. However, With the seemingly numerous changes most have noticed, maybe advertising is not the best idea until the formula is locked down with no more changes.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so is the dirty for R/O , as there's R/O and tap formulas, but don't see it for the dirty..

BTW, is dirty just humic acid in it?

I hope they don't change the dirty formula! shit is crushing it for me! then again I never had a lot of the problems people on here complain about.

2aie9oz.jpg

2mr8w47.jpg

the dirty is formulated for RO water
if using with tap water you need to adjust PH

looking dank as always net. how many week strain is that?
When did you start backing down the food?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used the dirty in 0 water RO/DI & it had to be adjusted down from 6.4 to 5.8 for coco . the problems was .... it was back up to 6.4 24 hrs later . no good for coco in a rez unless you can adjust daily .
so the stuff is great for soils & mixes but not so good for automated DTW pots of coco . unless your hand feeding right after you mix it .

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
the dirty is formulated for RO water
if using with tap water you need to adjust PH

Not sure how many soil growers spend time and money on an R/O unit for a soil grow. I'm sure there are a few.

As dans said 6.4 in RO? That isn't for any form of hydro. (coco included)

If water is 0 coming out of an RO unit, It isn't the water.

Not to beat a dead horse because there are so many other great nutrients available.

These are just tools to get a job done.

Grow4Flow

I agree 100% Tropical. i think some may create their own theories without backing. When it comes down to it the issues lean more towards the inconsistent formulations of V+B. I have read of many people with similar issues explained here, even with my first batch (the decent stuff)the PH fluctuated and i found myself adjusting everyday single day, just not by as much as is needed now, or should i say with my last batch but the tomatoes, cucumbers and squash didn't seem to mind it much.

Latest posts

Latest posts