What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

the mats work. The dairy queen is stacking hard, harder than past runs, hoping to push over the GPW mark.

I'm still not adding any drip clean or ph adjusters, I haven't even checked my pH this run. shit is stable, I know this. I've been ontop of rez changes this run, every week.

View Image

They sell those mats for 4x8 tables?

tenthirty

Been pretty happy with that. What are you guys getting off of each light? We grow small plants. SOG and no Co2

3x3 tables x 2, sog, perpetual, 315 watts over finishing table = 1lb every month.

The first 30 day table has about 400 watts of led.

So, 700 watts total, (more or less) 2 month turnaround about 2 lbs. repeatably.

And, ohh ya.....V&B only the whole way through flower. Works good, no fuss!! I have zero complaints!!!!

3x3 tables x 2, sog, perpetual, 315 watts over finishing table = 1lb every month.

The first 30 day table has about 400 watts of led.

So, 700 watts total, (more or less) 2 month turnaround about 2 lbs. repeatably.

And, ohh ya.....V&B only the whole way through flower. Works good, no fuss!! I have zero complaints!!!!

Got some pics of that?

Id love to see what 2lbs of plants looks like in 3 3x3 trays. How big are your plants?

yo Caravaggio run some bigger tighter genetics. The dairy queen I'm running clears 1.5 on a bad run and has hit a kilo several runs looking like it's going to go over this round. I ran a purple kush a few rounds back and barely hit the 1.5 mark, lots of lank in her bones, dank as fck tho.

yo Caravaggio run some bigger tighter genetics. The dairy queen I'm running clears 1.5 on a bad run and has hit a kilo several runs looking like it's going to go over this round. I ran a purple kush a few rounds back and barely hit the 1.5 mark, lots of lank in her bones, dank as fck tho.

I run super high quality strains but not all are very great yielders. Tangerine Dream is probably my biggest yielder.

V

Veg N Out

Been pretty happy with that. What are you guys getting off of each light? We grow small plants. SOG and no Co2

I got 2.4lb per light o mylast indoor which was a year ago..im about to fire some up again, all I used was fish kelp yucca molasses enzyme humic and fulvic. First 4 weeks day temp 80 rh 65 night temp 75 rh 65 , co2 700 to 1000ppm, once they start blooming hard I will turn the temps to 77 day and 75 night rh 55 same co2, the last week ill turn the temps down in to the 60s and the rh in to the 40s..:woohoo: this was with 16 plants in a 4x4 bed vegged 2 weeks under t5s after rooting and 5 days in the beds

Skimmed the 39 pages and didn't see anyone comment on using this in DWC? Had a talk with Rives last year about my Maxi having issues "bubbling out" of solution and covering all the roots above the water with a pink paste and, to the best of my knowledge at least, causing all kinds of issues with my plants and he recommended this V
+B.....after fighting with my FloraDuo and millions of additives for a year I'm ready to switch to something else...

Also I see talk about people not getting dense buds...could this be from the fact that V+B seems to be lacking in P quite a bit?

Skimmed the 39 pages and didn't see anyone comment on using this in DWC? Had a talk with Rives last year about my Maxi having issues "bubbling out" of solution and covering all the roots above the water with a pink paste and, to the best of my knowledge at least, causing all kinds of issues with my plants and he recommended this V
+B.....after fighting with my FloraDuo and millions of additives for a year I'm ready to switch to something else...

Also I see talk about people not getting dense buds...could this be from the fact that V+B seems to be lacking in P quite a bit?

My buds were all solid

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Not sure where this comes from, but it doesn't reflect my experience with V+B.

Seemed like there were 5-10 posts strung through this thread with people complaining about airy buds after switching to V+B...also saw a few about crazy stretching which I can kind of see since the N is so high in V+B....what's your opinion on that Rives? You are how I ended up here lol, thanks for that recommendation awhile ago. I emailed HR and asked if I am going to have the same problem with the powder bubbling out of solution as I did with the Maxi..hoping for a positive response.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't seen any undue stretching either - none of the strains that I run have changed perceptibly in either density or stretch. I've never seen anything come out of solution, and I never drain my reservoirs. The blumats are basically DTW, so I just replenish them and have pretty large reservoirs (up to 35 gallons) feeding low plant counts.

These are some girls that I thought that I might have stretching problems with. I had to go out of town and was using a new light setup, so I left 24"+ above the canopy and had flipped to 12/12 7 days before. This is what they looked like when I got home at 20 days of 12/12 -

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there were a few batches here that weren't what they should have been . but i'm far from complaining about V&B . I love the stuff & have said it from the beginning . yes it does have alot of N & thats a good thing for veg .... but with flower , i noticed if you run your EC to high after 30 to 35 days .... the amount of N will fuck up the bud set . just like it would with any N heavy nute . So i suggested that you cut the EC back after 30 days so it didn't happen to others . i got huge but airy buds with a shitton of foxtails . & it was from the high amounts of N to late into flower . The round i have in now at 53 days is damn near perfect except for a bit of over stretch in early flower .

The low amount of P in the mix hasn't effected my girls as far as i can tell anyway .

stretching .... yeah , my girls have gotten outa hand on me twice cuz i wasn't expecting the stretch that happened . & these are girls i've run quite a few times .

I doubt you will have any problems with the bubbling out like you do with maxi . i've used maxi & it turns everything freakin pink . this stuff is so clear it looks like you could drink it & theres never any sediment in the rez .

DSCF0406_zpsb4deaf5d.jpg

but all in all ... i'd recommend V&B to anybody !!!!

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My plants are healthier & more vibrant than they've ever been .... I sound like a sales rep but its true the shit works great !!!!!

DSCF0401_zps0471e081.jpg

DSCF0369_zps7fbeed30.jpg

DSCF0402_zps3e441660.jpg

DSCF0385_zps758a309e.jpg

DSCF0380_zps8340cf70.jpg

Thanx Chris & V&B !!!!

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful girls, Dan! The only thing that I would add here is that in the feeding instructions, V+B suggests cutting the nutrient levels back after 3 weeks instead of the traditional way. I've never run the EC at full strength past 28 days, so that may be the reason that I haven't seen any problems with airy buds. I'm still struggling with cutting the level down at 3 weeks instead of 4, but I need to try it sometime!

This really has me going in circles.....I want to go back to a one part just for ease of use...but it seems there's always a trade off. Technically if we need to cut back on this nute at week 3...dropping the P even lower and lowering K also, just to keep the N in check...that would mean a PK booster like liquid koolbloom would almost be required (I say almost because it seems you guys get good results without...but who knows what it would be with?)...there goes my simplicity again...additives. So far playing with the nutrient calculator MaxiBloom is really spot on when it comes to 100-100-200-60-120...only 1:2 ratio on the Mg:Ca but other than that it's perfect, and always got me perfect results when I was in Coco with no additives....just wish it would work in DWC without pinkin' up everything and bubbling out :(

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been damn happy with my results, and the only thing that I add is Drip Clean for the blumats. I tried one run with ProTekt and it made my pH fluctuate more than I wanted to deal with, and have since gone back to just the two.

Why don't you try it and see how you like it? I don't recall how big your grow is, but the free sample might get you pretty well along.