What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any info on "Fruity Pebbles" possibly alien geneitcs

8-bit

as it happens, long ago my best connect had some called fruity pebbles, best ive ever smoked, all ive really been able to find is it came from a lone breeder, something about alien genetics, any info? id like to get my hands on a bean some day...X)

MtnLivin

Fruity Pebble OG was created by Alien Genetics. It was a limited release of seeds that went for $1000-$1500 a pack. Is it dank? Yes. I grew Aliens personal cut of the FPOG for a while. Lost her a few months ago though. Your probably not going to find any seeds or cuts unless you know "someone".. Good luck though.

Z

Z-ro

If you had it long ago, chances are it wasnt aliens FPOG as the seeds were only released in april of this year there were 15 packs all Buy it nows for 1000$ each.

That being said, I have a pack of FPOG I will be popping on new years, I hope it lives up to the hype...

J

joejusttyped

If you had it long ago, chances are it wasnt aliens FPOG as the seeds were only released in april of this year there were 15 packs all Buy it nows for 1000$ each.

That being said, I have a pack of FPOG I will be popping on new years, I hope it lives up to the hype...

From the pics Ive seen Id say youre in for a hell of a treat.

GreenChill

Fruity Pebble OG was created by Alien Genetics. It was a limited release of seeds that went for $1000-$1500 a pack. Is it dank? Yes. I grew Aliens personal cut of the FPOG for a while. Lost her a few months ago though. Your probably not going to find any seeds or cuts unless you know "someone".. Good luck though.

Spot on

GreenChill

your a lucky guy good luck with those! The strain was around for a while before he released them, those seeds are from his personall stash. a handful of people recived cuts before the seeds were ever available.

aligee

Veteran

Oh ya i got Aliens FPOG clone only in my stable too bout to finally flower her she how she compares to my own selections'!!!

well whats the lineage?? i remember reading it a while back when it was released but i havent seen anyone mention it since. i know it has gdp in it.. like gdp/sour x tahoe alien or something??

obviously mixing a little gdp or urkle in the mix can add some awesome flavors to a strain if done right. such as gsc and fruity pebbles. if i can find an amazing chem urkle 2 male i might try to do a few similar crosses myself. also just found a sick ass cherry kush that is some chunky flavor fuel.. i think its purple afghani x og kush.. gonna have to use that girl fo sho.

also around the socal med scene ive seen a lot of "fruity pebbles" or "fruity pebbles og" on menus and i know for sure its not aliens. just a nice sounding name for a strain people have been throwin on em..

soooo aliens fruity pebbles or girl scout cookies??? can someone do a smoke report on both and let us know? aligee maybe since hes got both.

also now there is sour pebbles, which is fruity pebbles x alien diesel i think.

Oh ya i got Aliens FPOG clone only in my stable too bout to finally flower her she how she compares to my own selections'!!!

Art of Selection baby!!!

you sir are a master at selection ive realized.. i was just thinking a while back, damn aligee gets lucky with beans hes always finding special keepers out of single packs.. but i guess having a good eye for em is more then luck.

aint no better feeling then finding a special keeper in a pack of seeds. i love it.

MtnLivin

well whats the lineage?? i remember reading it a while back when it was released but i havent seen anyone mention it since. i know it has gdp in it.. like gdp/sour x tahoe alien or something??

obviously mixing a little gdp or urkle in the mix can add some awesome flavors to a strain if done right. such as gsc and fruity pebbles. if i can find an amazing chem urkle 2 male i might try to do a few similar crosses myself. also just found a sick ass cherry kush that is some chunky flavor fuel.. i think its purple afghani x og kush.. gonna have to use that girl fo sho.

also around the socal med scene ive seen a lot of "fruity pebbles" or "fruity pebbles og" on menus and i know for sure its not aliens. just a nice sounding name for a strain people have been throwin on em..

soooo aliens fruity pebbles or GS Cookies??? can someone do a smoke report on both and let us know? aligee maybe since hes got both.

also now there is sour pebbles, which is fruity pebbles x alien diesel i think.

This is FPOG (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

I had 50 Sour Pebble beans but lost a lot of them.. I have 5 going right now.

aligee

Veteran
you sir are a master at selection ive realized.. i was just thinking a while back, damn aligee gets lucky with beans hes always finding special keepers out of single packs.. but i guess having a good eye for em is more then luck.

aint no better feeling then finding a special keeper in a pack of seeds. i love it.

ha thanks bro its def both good eye for them unique traits that make it a keeper & Luck plays a part too i just have many strains to compare a potential keeper too this year alone ive traveled hundreds of miles up n down cali south to north collecting genetics, popping beans and popping more beans is where it all begins ..shit i just popped bout 20 new strains this week of some other breeder strains and mine too!!!

aligee

Veteran
This is FPOG (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

I had 50 Sour Pebble beans but lost a lot of them.. I have 5 going right now.
Fruity Pebble OG Kush
(Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush)

Limited Edition, only 15 packs ever released.

ha thanks bro its def both good eye for them unique traits that make it a keeper & Luck plays a part too i just have many strains to compare a potential keeper too this year alone ive traveled hundreds of miles up n down cali south to north collecting genetics, popping beans and popping more beans is where it all begins ..shit i just popped bout 20 new strains this week of some other breeder strains and mine too!!!

sounds very similar to my past year as well.. i love hunting genetics down.. i also recently have popped over 50 different strains from beans and am two weeks away from chopping down over 20 of em as well as clones too, the others are seedlings or almost ready for flower.. so hopefully ill have keepers galore.. im trying to find some new stuff besides the usual clone onlys. i got stuff going like alien grenades, midas, chem urkle 2, white d, orange chemo, stardawg, sour dubble x herijuana og, purple peyote, white hp bx, nigerian haze, bay 11, docs og, etc etc.. theres gonna be some special stuff found thats for sure.

but the question now is, whats green ribbon? an og?

oh and i said earlier that gdp was in gsc.. i forgot that there is no gdp in it, i guess i mean cherry pie.

aligee

Veteran
sounds very similar to my past year as well.. i love hunting genetics down.. i also recently have popped over 50 different strains from beans and am two weeks away from chopping down over 20 of em as well as clones too, the others are seedlings or almost ready for flower.. so hopefully ill have keepers galore.. im trying to find some new stuff besides the usual clone onlys. i got stuff going like alien grenades, midas, chem urkle 2, white d, orange chemo, stardawg, sour dubble x herijuana og, purple peyote, white hp bx, nigerian haze, bay 11, docs og, etc etc.. theres gonna be some special stuff found thats for sure.

oh and i said earlier that gdp was in gsc.. i forgot that there is no gdp in it, i guess i mean cherry pie.
yeah i get most my canna growing enjoyment from popping beans lol!!!
i got a few of them RR beans going too at the moment! from the latest 411 GSC has NO
cherry pie or gdp! its supposedly F1 x durban x s.florida og...

MtnLivin

Hell yeah bro! I love starting new seeds as often as possible. This is what I have 9 days from seed..

OGR - White Master Kush 8
OGR - White Fire 5
OGR - White Urkle 10
Pisces - SFV OG x HP13 6
Pisces - Afghan OG 11
Alien - Sour Pebbles 5
Alien - Ak47 x Alien Diesel 11
Topdawg - Stardawg 5
My own - Lemon Witches 5
NDNGUY - Pre88 G13 x HP 4
Torture Kill - Lemon Larry 7

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Any info on the NON fruity pebbles OG....?

I'm on the same hunt as the OP. About 6-8 years ago my buddy used to bring in a lot of weight of "fruity pebbles" and "juicy fruit" ... Both had an excellent smoke & smell. The fruity pebbles literally tasted like the cereal, and juicy fruit was oh so candy sweet. Both of these strains were trich bombs, with unmistakable & unforgettable smells. Anyone with any info, I'd love to find them beans!

Latest posts

Latest posts