What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any ideas? Rando leaf issue.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Holy Smokes that is very interesting and thank you for sharing that! It's funny I ran into this at the same time I am researching the differences between the two. My goal is to mimic the environment of the growing region as closely as I can. Learning about the weather, temperature, and photoperiod of the original growing areas. Very interesting TanzanianMagic Thanks that's a killer site too. I'm reading it😎

Cactus Squatter

Holy Smokes that is very interesting and thank you for sharing that! It's funny I ran into this at the same time I am researching the differences between the two. My goal is to mimic the environment of the growing region as closely as I can. Learning about the weather, temperature, and photoperiod of the original growing areas. Very interesting TanzanianMagic Thanks that's a killer site too. I'm reading it
Yeah, that was an awesome read!

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
any humidity generated is very quickly sucked away by our desert air.

Well in a way you're blessed to live in a desert, where many Afghani, Lebanese etc. strains can grow naturally without much support.

I think in the long term you should be looking at Afghanistan/Syria/Iran, etc. landrace strains with thick, leathery leaves, whose fat flowers actually thrive in dry air and attract moisture.

And The Landrace Team's seeds at > Strains > Central Asia.

Also, check out the difference in growth pattern between unirrigated and irrigated fields. They've been growing for resin/hashish for centuries. Personally like the unirrigated growing style. The single columns expose more of the trichomes to the light. They also prevent mites and other non-flying, non-hopping insects from easily moving around.

Hashish Morocco Rainfed.JPG

Un-irrigated.

Notice that the dryness stops branching.

Hashish Morocco Irrigated.JPG

These are probably the same strain.

Source: Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
While the traditional savonnettes showed an average THC content of 8 percent and were of poor quality, the Moroccan hashish seized in France averaged 16 percent THC content in 2012, according to tests ran by the French Scientific Police. Hashish potency also increased in Spain with 15 percent THC content in 2011 Google

That may be the difference between the two THC ratios. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts