What's new

Any hope for the Carolinas?

W

Weedman Herb

Indeed ... and as I posted a link to ... MMJ is getting attention here ... now where is that 10 year sentence for an ounce factoid I was looking for ??? It doesn't exist ... like Rainman .... a figment of our imagination ... RM your mom would call but her mouth is full ... she'll be home later to tuck you in ... Make sure to get a good night kiss ... and to think it was just last week that you were begging me for cuts and seeds ...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Ok! Now it is one thing to re-edit posts and talk a little trash but watch your mouth clown about my moms! It has no need to go there and you have only shone us all what a little kid you happen to be. Giving neg rep cause you dont agree and now this BS only proves the point. You dont want me to come home, cause unlike your internet rant, there is no protection. You and I also know you dont want to be lookin at me face to face so stop it. Anyone can talk tough on the net but its different in the real world homie. Dont let that fact escape you like may others have on here. In other words keep it nice and friendly and that way your Alligator mouth doesnt get your Jaybird ass in trouble. Now if you have something about the bill or NC MMJ feel free to say it but, I would be careful about peoples parents being part of your convo.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
yeah like someone else mentioned, Tennessee. I think that's the most progressive of the "Carolinas"....even though it's not North or South Carolina. Tenn is home to Sporeworks. I don't even think there's headshops in the Carolinas. And a bong is like a felony, right? What are those dudes getting charged with in the Phelps fiasco?
Out of the two, South Carolina is the coolest. North Carolina sucks balls imo. My deepest sympathies to residents.
We would see cannabis reform in South Carolina before North.

LOL no, it's not like that. There's two headshops in my city, one within walking distance. Full selection of bongs and bowls, etc. My neighbor works at one of them. MJ law is pretty lax overall in this region if you're in a city setting. The countryboy redneck cops in the rural areas may be a different story though. As someone else pointed out, in NC at least, 12months is max sentence for possession or cultivation up to 10 pounds. That's a lot of weed and not a lot of jail time.

W

Weedman Herb

RM ... where do you get this stuff? If I had edited what you said I had it would say I did ... that's how it works ... and I didn't edit anything of importance except to ADD the Link to that Front Page Story on MMJ in NC. You're delusional. Whatever ... You took up the Niceness to begin with ... It's good to see that I got under your skin ... Let me know when you plan to come to town. You'll be looking for a kid and Old Herb will put something On you ... like he did your moms ... you'll be fucked allright ... but you won't enjoy it like she did ...

Rainman

Veteran
Another edit I see. Spoken and rewritten like a true internet wienie. Moms is actually dying prick so your jokes are nothing but plain old disrespectful and childish. I will pm your punk ass when I head your way again. Well see if you show at RDU. Enuff said and see you soon.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
weedman-as for the thing about the fly overs-i'm not doing anything outside but veggies and fruits..35k worth of plants is such a massive amount...I would have loved to see that field, but there is no way I would do anything outside. I'm doing my little grow indoors..We have a legit indoor grow and I'm just paranoid about them dropping by for a look-see. My legal indoor grow is what i hope to be doing for a living in the next couple of years, my illegal indoor grow is 'cause, much like most of you, i'm tired of buying. Thanks for posting such useful information, the article was what i was hoping to get. rainman-thanks for posting the bill-I appreciate it.

Ashville is in NC and not in the Triad area and is a hippie haven. I live within spitting distance of NC and know a lot of the state. The small towns are like small towns all across the country. Some cool. Some hell on earth. Some backwards. Some not so much. I own property in NC and if it evers goes medical, I'm changing my address.
I am an old fart and stoned 95% of the time but I am not seeing all these edits you are claiming, Rainman. One. That's all. It does hurt your case, RM, when you keep claiming edits.
Try a little tact, RM. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder for anyone disagreeing with you.
Here's hoping NC steps up and goes medical. Us east coasters need a haven. It's too far to Cali for us. lol

Budsmith

Bud - Why dont you pass me the name for your brothers lawyer cause my brother got 20 and gets to do?? 20! Early out may be true for your bro but not for mine so, what does that mean? Either somebody is snitchin or ???? If you dont think it is an oppressive state then fire up a fatty at the next open air concert in one of the towns I talked about or anywhere for that matter not in the 20 mile radius of RTP.

You're an idiot.... for you to say somebody is snitchin when you don't have the details of the case or anything.... This was my bro's first felony, and the judge is the one who helped him to get the reduction of sentencing... as a matter of fact my bro was the one who got snitched on and hit with conspiracy so stfu and get the facts straight man....

and as far as the lawyer goes.... it was a public defender... tbh he was doing more harm then good.... he was telling my bro at first that he was looking at 25 years:moon::moon::moon: I told my bro not to let that shock tactic bullshit get to him... he laughed when the lawyer told him 25 years... :laughing::laughing:

i know how carolina is... i've lived here my whole life but it's not on some nazi shit like you are saying...

at first you seemed like an individual with just alittle misinformation and then now you go off insinuating on how people got there sentences reduced by snitching...

you are starting to look like a real :moon:

Green Smoke

All I can add to this fiasco is,..wow. You guys give NC a bad name. Why not STFU and let people discuss pertenant things instead of attacking each other in an open forum. :fight:

W

Weedman Herb

You're New here huh? This is how we roll ... It's an IC thang ... not a NC thang ... Break off what you have to offer ... don't let our rude behavior towards each other get in your way. The question was ... is there any hope in the Carolinas ... and as far as NC goes I think there is ...

Budsmith

All I can add to this fiasco is,..wow. You guys give NC a bad name. Why not STFU and let people discuss pertenant things instead of attacking each other in an open forum. :fight:

I agree... but Rainman came in this thread with misinformation and that can be dangerous.... and then he goes off pretty much calling my bro a snitch... if he would have said that to my face I would've knocked his stupid ass out right there for my bro... then I would've woke his ass up then one hitta quitta'd his ass again just for me... :asskick:

Green Smoke

You're New here huh? This is how we roll ... It's an IC thang ... not a NC thang ... Break off what you have to offer ... don't let our rude behavior towards each other get in your way. The question was ... is there any hope in the Carolinas ... and as far as NC goes I think there is ...

Not entirely new, I've been lurking for months. I agree, there's lots of hope for NC. :wave:

bird

mmmmmmmmmmm this would be a great read without the fighting and shit
ive lived in NC all my life and would love to see MMJ. was nice to see the bill posted. very interesting. and head shops are all over. hell even corner stores sell glass wares now. anyone ever hear of infinitys end??

Rainman

Veteran
Dub - No prob and I hope the boys never find your grow indoors or out! I spend alot of time on the reservation in Cherokee and they always got some great stuff to taste!

VF - I love the Asheville area alot and it is prolly more open to Mj than anywhere else in the state. You are a little raskal for not posting that it also has several large schools, the zoo, and it happens to be one of the largest gay communities in the whole South! You didnt omit that on purpose did you? Hence you have the most liberal minds here and an liberal openness not seen in the South in many places at all. Correct? Also I have no tact(What is it? Is it contagious?) so I cant use it and as for the chip. It was a chip in high school it more like a boulder now! Kinda heavy too.

Bud - Come on now I was just askin! You know how the state is and you know how the citizens of Burgaw, McCain, Smithfield,etc.. get down! I was raised in the Dirty so I was just askin. WMH already told you I was dangerous and a threat to others! You better listen to'em.
Quote:
if he would have said that to my face I would've knocked his stupid ass out right there for my bro... then I would've woke his ass up then one hitta quitta'd his ass again just for me.

Now you are bad dude for sure to pull this off! But what do you think imma be doing while you doin all this knockin out? Funny for sure. Friends dont let friends turn into internet gangstas!

Greensmoke - You are new here as stated so the rules kinda go like they do at my family gatherings. Everybody there is gonna talk shit to you and belittle all you say. But they do so in love. So you gotta get with it or get out tha way, cause they swingn!!!

Budsmith

mmmmmmmmmmm this would be a great read without the fighting and shit
ive lived in NC all my life and would love to see MMJ. was nice to see the bill posted. very interesting. and head shops are all over. hell even corner stores sell glass wares now. anyone ever hear of infinitys end??

hehehe... i live in the boonies and the convenient store 7-10 minutes from me now sells hookahs and water "tobacco pipes".... :joint:

i dont know where people are getting their information from regarding nc... it's really not that bad....

Budsmith

Bud - Come on now I was just askin! You know how the state is and you know how the citezens of Burgaw, McCain, Smithfield get down! I was raised in the Dirty so I was just askin. WMH already told you I was dangerous and a threat to thers! You better listen to'em.
Quote:
if he would have said that to my face I would've knocked his stupid ass out right there for my bro... then I would've woke his ass up then one hitta quitta'd his ass again just for me.

Now you are bad dude for sure to pull this off! But what do you think imma be doing while you doin all this knockin out? Funny for sure. Friends dont let friends turn into internet gangstas!

I'm not a gnagsta and never claimed to be... me knockin' your ass out has nothing to do with being gangsta... it his something to do with respect... I bet if I would've said something along the lines of " the reason why your bro is doing the full 20 is prolly because he is a child molester"... now that kinda disrespect warrants an ass kickin' just like you saying or "askin" if my bro's sentence reduction was due to snitching... i mean it's really no hard feelings it's just a respect thing.. :2cents: :joint:

Rainman

Veteran
Actually my bro is doin his 20 for shooting our high school principle 9 times(he lived)! And yes he did! But you coulda gone alota ways with it. And again I was just askin!

For those of you in the area( Hint! Hint!) you should really check out:
http://www.meetup.com/trianglecare/

Grassroots efforts are what got Cali started and approved.

W

Weedman Herb

I kinda of meant that people like Rainman are a risk at best ... not that anyone should fear his vengeance ... Don't you just love it when things get twisted ...

Rainman

Veteran
WTF ... you're a Fucked Up Individual who needs help IMHO ... a danger to yourself and others .
Is what you said. And

I kinda of meant that people like Rainman are a risk at best ... not that anyone should fear his vengeance

Is what you meant? What are you? My new girlfriend?