What's new

Any good root growth accelerators available?

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Im looking for a hydro root growth accelerator. I have some root damage that's been fixed and new roots are growing but would love to speed it up since it's a critical stage (day 14, stretch time). Any suggestions on any products that's made a noticable root growth difference on your established plants? Proven experience only please!

Thanks in advance.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had equally great results with both House & Garden Roots Excllurator & Canna's Rhizotonic.... either one is great/

i prefer them over experiences with liquid karma & bio bizz root juice...

good luck man

toohighmf

Veteran
Roots excelurator. I think it worked better than rhizotonic. I ended up using h2o2 to fix what rhizotonic didn't. that's just my own conclusion. for all I know the 1 bottle I bought, may have expired. greyskull knows up, and if he says it's good stuff, I might just give it a shot again.

crtoker

I have been using the canna line that includes the rhizotonic and the root tips that poke through the fabric smartpot, due to the air pruning process of fabric grow containers, are always white and healthy. Later they will shrivel up except on the very bottom half inch of the pot where they get enough run off to keep them alive. I hand water 3-4 times per day.
One plant is a sativa mix and the other is indica dominant. The indica seems to drink about one liter more than the sativa each day. Have been vegging them both since mid december. Sorry there are no pics. Not posted anyway.

I have tried to hook up with some roots excel but man, it is hard to find. Even H&G dealers on the internet don't seem to have it available. Has this product been discontinued, I wonder. Surprising since there were such rave reviews of the product not too far back.

Peace,

crtoker

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Roots excelurator. I think it worked better than rhizotonic. I ended up using h2o2 to fix what rhizotonic didn't. that's just my own conclusion. for all I know the 1 bottle I bought, may have expired. greyskull knows up, and if he says it's good stuff, I might just give it a shot again.

for the win........

thc43

Veteran
+1 for rhizo and H+G root excelurator.

id choose the rhizo just for the fluffier bright white roots i get grow after grow. Root excelurator ive only used in 3 or 4 grows its an import for me so i have to wait for it, not yet payed full price but the recommended cost per litre brings it out just a bit pricier than the canna product but close to equal personal pref between these two.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
I got a bottle of the Roots Excel yesterday at the local hydro shop. Shit isn't cheap! $80 for a little bottle. It's been added to my res so send me and my plants some good vibes for fast root regeneration. They sure need it.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its pricey but its strong low low doses required (1-2ml/G)...
hope it turns things arund for you
good luck

U4EA

I was sold on Rhizotonic (raises pH, high application rates, smells like a dead person), 'til I found out about Roots Excelurator (pH neutral, low application rates). But now I have to say soluble powder mycorrhizae blends. Subculture M has been working well for me but there are many other products out there. Not sure how well it would work in submerged environments (like DWC), though.

gmanwho

Veteran
rhizotonic awesome product, i run it at 5mil per gal. crazy lateral root formation.

B-safe

I don't think my local shop carries H&G or Canna products. Are there any other products that work or should I just buy online?

toohighmf

Veteran
voodoo busts roots as good as Roots excel, but you need to apply 30x more voodoo and carbs to feed it.

ol wives tale that I believe really works.. throw a high PK boost like supernats superboost or koolbloom powder. throw a pinch in for every 5 gallons phosphorous blasts roots. seawead extract is great for roots too. b'cuzz bloom comes to mind.

Latest posts

Latest posts