What's new

Any good charas in the Dam at the moment?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
it is really more red and it is as good as it gets, directly from my indian hashmaster, the smell is so indian sweet, soft and very sticky

where does your hashmaker live ? i ld be happy to visit him up there in the himalaya :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

very nice hash indeed, up up high i can bet !!!

enjoy the 420, i ll have a big fat bowl in your honor ! :jump:

:wave:

dammit i won´t make it to the 420 Cup, im in the dam at the 16th.
say mr.haze can you recommmend any good hashes in the dam right now???
Im also mostly after the Black hashes and will do some Canna-shopping, so i would like to buy some really special hashes.

mr.haze420

Veteran
where does your hashmaker live ? i ld be happy to visit him up there in the himalaya :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

very nice hash indeed, up up high i can bet !!!

enjoy the 420, i ll have a big fat bowl in your honor ! :jump:

:wave:

the next time he is in your neck of the woods i will let you know for sure. have fun

mr.haze420

Veteran
malana report, 1st smoke of the day, smooth, very high in the forehead, strong creeper come on. pressed it up a bit, let loose the oils. flavor is very distinct, only indian has this aroma.

herbal202

sounds and looks really nice mr haze .
I remember in 1986 there was cracking bits of afghan shariff flying about , still the best afghan ive smoked , is this still produced considering its been the biggest haverst in afghan in years . or is it all that adulterated stuff

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its nice to hear these high quality exports are still to be found...I'd given all but the smallest hope :)

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i'm smoking some very nice parvati from dampkring as we speak. very nice taste and a heavy high.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sounds lovely mate... I hope theres plenty more good things on offer like that, and just in time for next weekend too :D

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
there sure is , i was gifted a few grams of a bubbling marocian hash the other day. Great smoke too.

indifferent

Veteran
The Parvati was lekker indeed, and the Marocaan was very good too, didn't have the dark sweet taste that always reminds me of Turkish Delight that I always associate with Maroc, instead it had a earthy, leathery, hashy taste, reminded me of my grannie's gravy on a Sunday.

Today I went on a tour of the shops of a rural province and turned up some very nice pieces. Now visiting friend and I turned up with a lovely lump of Manali Cream I found for only 10e a gram, whipped it out to impress im with it's lovely soft squidgyness and exotic aroma only for the wee bastard to trump me with an equally nice piece of Malana so we are currently engaged in a duel, next round the hand-rubbed Nepalese is coming out and we already been talking about the headband/frozen temples we were experincing, this could end up being one of those hash sessions you remember a long time, just black soft hases today, the polms can wait till next time.

For the polm session I have three different decent Lebaneses, something sticky and lekker that was just called Super Polm for 5.50 a g, some Honnig Maroc and I also got a Caramello egg I found for only 5 a gram in a place so small and rural I was shocked it even had a coffeeshop, if my Tom Tom hadn't gone all schitzo on me, I'd never have driven past. They had S5 Haze for 8.50 a g and it is 11 or 12 everwhere else. Amsterdam sucks, get out into rural Holland and you find all the same gear at half the price and a bunch of stuff that isnt to be found in Amsterdam.

mr.haze420

Veteran
The Parvati was lekker indeed, and the Marocaan was very good too, didn't have the dark sweet taste that always reminds me of Turkish Delight that I always associate with Maroc, instead it had a earthy, leathery, hashy taste, reminded me of my grannie's gravy on a Sunday.

Today I went on a tour of the shops of a rural province and turned up some very nice pieces. Now visiting friend and I turned up with a lovely lump of Manali Cream I found for only 10e a gram, whipped it out to impress im with it's lovely soft squidgyness and exotic aroma only for the wee bastard to trump me with an equally nice piece of Malana so we are currently engaged in a duel, next round the hand-rubbed Nepalese is coming out and we already been talking about the headband/frozen temples we were experincing, this could end up being one of those hash sessions you remember a long time, just black soft hases today, the polms can wait till next time.

For the polm session I have three different decent Lebaneses, something sticky and lekker that was just called Super Polm for 5.50 a g, some Honnig Maroc and I also got a Caramello egg I found for only 5 a gram in a place so small and rural I was shocked it even had a coffeeshop, if my Tom Tom hadn't gone all schitzo on me, I'd never have driven past. They had S5 Haze for 8.50 a g and it is 11 or 12 everwhere else. Amsterdam sucks, get out into rural Holland and you find all the same gear at half the price and a bunch of stuff that isnt to be found in Amsterdam.

i doubt that many people will have the time or a car to go out in search of goodies. and the train fares just do not make it feasable to go to far searching to save a couple of euro's. there is plenty here in the dam, just got to know where it is or someone who does lol where are the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts