What's new

Any good charas in the Dam at the moment?

B

British_Bulldog

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's any real good charas in the Dam at the moment (Bluebird??), as I'm going over in a few weeks and would like to indulge :smoker:

TIA

Peace

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
yea, bluebird is the shop usually for black hashes. havent been there in a while myself, but its still the same owners.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good thread... I'll be hanging on for answers mate...

I live in NL but havent seen good live hash in years... some guys here say they know where it can be found and I'm sure it can be somewhere so lets hope they're sharing that good info :D

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
i remember the dhaula giri from bluebird to be really good. also very expensive, around 12 e/g

i also bought some cheap (2/3 e/g) black hash (border afghan) which was not smokable, laced with sth but don t know what, bluebird too.

also i bought two or three others black hash from there, can t recall the name, middle price, and they were ok but not really very good...

meanwhile, i m gonna have a bowl of the titoon special, from kathmandu, to start my day !

H

Hazyfontazy

kasmir lounge might have some ,balou had some last year that was nice and i think franco from greenhouse showed some nice looking beads from india ,,
supplies change all the time ,u just gotta hunt them down

Trichomefarmer used to do the hunt for hazes bike tour ,maybe someone could swap it to a hunt for hashes bike tour

indifferent

Veteran
Be a bloody long bike tour round Holland, cos the dam isn't the best place to shop for hash anymore. Local rural shops have better quality at half the price, currently enjoying some very nice Maroc eggs that are only 6e a gram and beat the 12e Maroc in the dam.

Good black hash is become harder to find. Still plenty of black hash around, but it's adulterated mostly, and a lot of it to the point of being shit. Some treasures still to be found though. I'm gonna check out the shops in another town tomorrow and a few more places in the coming weeks, I'm gonna start a hash thread shortly, detailing my hunt for the treasures and a few diy pieces.

try the anyday coffeeshop if they have any black hash over 10/12euros it will for sure be a clean pure smoke.whoever buys for the anyday has a real good eye for the resin

B

British_Bulldog

Hi and thanks to everyone for the replies and info: I hope I'll find some top quality Indian hash/charas as I've not had any for a while now, and can't get any in the UK.

I'll check the places people have recommended and report back.

Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Hard one that, chara's good quality is rare in holland, Italians take it all........

I got some a german hippy brought with him, its real chara's but more a C quality he he, i will bring it so there is atleast some chara's for you guys,

Also still got some of that nepali from 2008, And a very special nepali pollem you can smell the outdoor weed so good in it, bangs your head also he he...............

Got to love some good black in the morning with a coffee.....

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hard one that, chara's good quality is rare in holland, Italians take it all........

Year the Italiens and Greeks take the most but also some pepol bless Denmark every year with the best india and nepal has to offer.

Dutch coffee Shops are just not willing to pay the price and Time it takes fore having a super charas on the menu, but you always seen paki and all the other super commercial hashish.

sad since it is some off the finest high, flavors and taste you get.

Bom Shiva

STRANDvasker

DKgrower: hey m8 u going ?? i always stop by The Bushdotor they always got some nice black hash and very nice bubble hash made with screens with round mesh really nice qualitys:jump: a visit worthy...

STRAND

We always got good maroc here in Dk (at least where i hang around), there where some nice Indian last month. And a couple a months ago we had the chance to get some Mazar-a-shariff. But good luck in Holland, i hope you strike gold british bulldog.

VanVulpen

Veteran
Best nepalese hash i had in NL i founded in the city of s'Hertogenbosh in a cofeeshop called Pistache, that stuff will let you know how lobotomy must feel like for sure :)

B

British_Bulldog

titoon29 said:
i remember the dhaula giri from bluebird to be really good. also very expensive, around 12 e/g

I've done a bit more research into it and the Dhaula Girl from Bluebird seems like on of their best: I found this nice pic by 2CAB here, taken a few months ago - the D. Girl is the big lump in the middle (no.7):

Family.jpg

I also found a Bluebird menu pic online (but can't seem to locate it again, lol) and it seems the Dhaula Girl is one of their best black hashes, and I'd like to try it :smoke:

Peace

Hey Bulldog,
i tried the Dhaula Giri nine months ago back then it was a real blast, with a nice spicey taste, and a great High. Cant describe it further (just too long ago) but im will definately (if we both are lucky, and they still have some) pick up some when im in the dam next week.

Bluebird menu from 19th April 2009
Bluebird04192009Twichaldinho.jpg