What's new

Any good charas in the Dam at the moment?

indifferent

Veteran
Well, the shops I was in today are all at least 3 hours train ride from the Dam, all are close to railway stations though, so with some planning, it would be possible to visit some.

Thing is, it's all the same stuff you can get in the Dam, just in the Dam it's a bit more expensive and you have to search round many places to find em unless you have hash connoiseur friends who live there of course.

No photos, I was on a shopping/hash spree, so mucho toking and enjoyment, no camera in tow for hinderance and my phone cam is shit.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
i doubt that many people will have the time or a car to go out in search of goodies. and the train fares just do not make it feasable to go to far searching to save a couple of euro's. there is plenty here in the dam, just got to know where it is or someone who does lol where are the pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know where to go....lol :tiphat:

mr.haze420

Veteran
3 hrs on a train, no puffing and how many euro's fare, lmfao, i could get to alot of shops here, even by foot in that amount of time and come up with nice goods if that was the case

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Take a left...then a left....then after a while you´ll taka a left and youre there.......

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
ones they legalize it Im expecting to be able to order some quality hash in the mail why not.. :)
I miss amsterdam i should be there soon
wheres the best hash in the dam?
beautiful pictures of the goodness

K

Karma Genetics

That's where i am from the dutch alps in the south, Yeh we have 2 litle Hills he he he

Latest posts

Latest posts