What's new

Any Golfers out there

RoomRaider

Never really liked the sport, but I LOVE hitting golf balls. Love doing target practice, hitting objects at distance. Line drives with a 7 iron, "bombing" with a pitching wedge. Also like poping balls over stuff, like trees, or through branches. Any kind of "trick shot"

I can even juggle with either hand and hit the ball with some amount of frequency like that one tiger commercial. Longest chain was 223 on my right and 107 on my left. I can balance the ball on the club too. Getting better at switching hands with the club mid juggle.

I can play the game for real, I just lose interest, unless its speed golf with the carts. And racing mopeds on cart paths is a whole nother story.

Has to be other people doing something like that. I keep trying to think of a way to turn it into some kind of sport. Would be cool to get about 50 guys and rubber balls, have a civil war type thing going on, just separate into two groups, 100-300 yard gap and slam away. Def have to have a catcher's helmet, and maybe padding too.

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Looooove to hit the course! I usually smoke about an hour before i play and dont usually light up again unless my game go's south. Starting to get a little cooler here so its a great time to spend a couple hours out on the course.

I

idoreallytry

i smoke before during after i love to golf it makes my whole week to hit the course every weekend, just prepare to relax and be pissed at myself for the next 4 hours lol,,,peace

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
George and Harry were golfers. Ok, let's be nice and say they were 'avid' golfers. They each had jobs and wives so they could earn their green fees and not starve during the work week.

From sunup on Saturday till sundown on Sunday, it was nothing but golf.

One particular Sunday night, George's wife notices that he has not returned home at his usual 'hour after dark'. Though worried a bit she shrugs it off as a possible last minute dinner with old friends and continued with her stitching.

Sometime later she again notices that George is now 3 hours overdue and begins to fret. She nervously considers possibilities as she finishes cleaning her AK-47 harvest and loads a bonghit for bed.

As she's laying in bed she begins to really worry now as it's 5 hours past time for George to be home and he's never been this late before. Just as she's about to pick up the phone and call their friend the Police chief, she hears his car park in the driveway.

She hurries down to the door, in time to see him shuffle slowly up the walkway. As he gets closer she notices that he looks absolutely thrashed and worn out. George barely makes it up the walkway and, leaning on the doorjamb says....

"You wouldn't believe the day I've had. Perfect nightmare!" He says tiredly. "Harry had a heart attack and died on the first hole this morning."

George's wife looks horrified and suddenly even more sympathetic than before.

George takes a few tired breaths and then goes on. "Worst day of my life, dear.... All day long it's been 'Hit the ball, drag Harry. Hit the ball, drag Harry."
:laughing:

B

Blue Dot

Good one Hydro-soil.

Lots of stoners on tour.

Anyone remember Mike Hulbert? lol

Latest posts

Latest posts