What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, I guess I was wrong. There’s more than one R2 floating around. Is there pictures available of the SSSC R2? When does it finish outdoors?
The r2 on east coast Canada is a daughter of the original nl2 still in the same region:)

That original nl2 might be in more strains then sk1. You just need to grow it one time then you will smell it even in some bubbas.

It's breeds so true, and has an extremely pungent sweet (thai) pine (afghanica) nose

All good g

mm

need4weed

Veteran
Check out this Sweet Skunk grown by a friend in Toronto. This is some immaculate cannabis treated with love from start to finish!

I wish there was a way you could smell this! It smells like musty, sandalwood, varnish, and zesty, tropical and sour, piney, limey, incensed haze. The taste is more like lime, woodsy, pine needle, bubblegum frankincense. This is really good herb who's bouquet unfolds in layers.

The buzz comes starts before exhalation and builds into a focused, energetic and happy sativa high that feels smooth (not jittery or racy) and lasts for over three hours. It makes it feel like I'm wearing

Check out this Sweet Skunk grown by a friend in Toronto. This is some immaculate cannabis treated with love from start to finish!

I wish there was a way you could smell this! It smells like musty, sandalwood, varnish, and zesty, tropical and sour, piney, limey, incensed haze. The taste is more like lime, woodsy, pine needle, bubblegum frankincense. This is really good herb who's bouquet unfolds in layers.

The buzz comes starts before exhalation and builds into a focused, energetic and happy sativa high that feels smooth (not jittery or racy) and lasts for over three hours. It makes it feel like I'm wearing a headband. View attachment 18897791
Is sweet skunk available in seed form do you know?

browntrout

Veteran
The r2 on east coast Canada is a daughter of the original nl2 still in the same region:)

That original nl2 might be in more strains then sk1. You just need to grow it one time then you will smell it even in some bubbas.

It's breeds so true, and has an extremely pungent sweet (thai) pine (afghanica) nose

All good g

mm
The R2 I’m familiar with from General G himself is an early line, of stinky/earthy affy aromas. With thinner leaves. It’s been passed far and wide throughout the maritimes and beyond for a very long time. He had moved on from R2 a long time ago to other strains. But has recently started breeding with old R2 seeds again. One of the first strains I grew was his R2D2 (these seeds were very old at this time), it was sativa-ish in its appearance with heavily serrated leaves, but had lots of that petroleum, grease, pissy affy smell, touch of wood/pine. Finished early/mid September.

I’d suspect the maritime version is his, especially if it’s finish is September. I’d have hard time picturing NL2, thai, or skunk having any combination of those lines that finished in September @45N. He’s always worked very early lines for commercial outdoor production and those early affies he had acquired were a staple for him.

Reactions: Rgd

Rgd

Veteran
The r2 on east coast Canada
I grew an R2 cross[seeds] last winter..it was old school nl Influence..
its was pretty good

made some s1’s with fem pollen..but its just a cross..
I just make them and move on..

R2 clone would been Interesting
but no R2 was a sharesie

Last edited:

Mithridate

or skunk having any combination of those lines that finished in September @45N

The Ole skunk line I'm running finishes in september no problem.
Here's one on sept 2nd, well into flowering.
20230902_184130.jpg

Also comes in braided, yellow and "mexican" amongst others (sept 23)
20230923_154514.jpg
20230923_160331.jpg
20230923_154848.jpg

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
brings back old memories. Are you from quebec? Im looking for info on an outdoor cut that was popular around the same time as freezeland or pink freeze. They called it bubblegum but it didnt really taste like bubblegum.It was so tasty and a bit skunky. the whole room would reak of it for hours if you would light up a joint. It had a special intense smell and I miss her.
Back then there was only M39, freezeland and bubblegum that people grew outdoors because pretty much nothing else would finish around here with cold climates

Hey, yes I am from there! But you should try my platinum freeze instead, shes resistant as good ol one but with thc boosted and thrich coated etc!

Im listed on HD 🕶

little-soldier

Hey, yes I am from there! But you should try my platinum freeze instead, shes resistant as good ol one but with thc boosted and thrich coated etc!

Im listed on HD 🕶
Thx misterD but i’ll have to pass. I have smoked enough freezeland to say im done with it. Besides i don’t smoke for the high. I smoke for the taste

Latest posts

Latest posts