What's new

Anti surveillance thread

Space Toker

Veteran
Just as like a diary entry, there were like 6 or more passes of choppers today (after a couple day break) starting with one I could only hear to the red and white american flag one, to the dark military one that made a few passes both close and in the distance. It was some air day for planes and whirlybirds alright but I was in my garden harvesting the last remnants of crops like potatoes underground so did not care much. The question is, who is first to have point them or me? :D Maybe some neighbor saw me in the garden in my hazmat suit and reported me I wouldn't put it past them! I got it at ocean state for dirt cheap because it keeps me from having to wash my clothes every day. Maybe they thought I was mixing toxic gasses in the cabbage patch? over reacting idiots! :D

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Police at checkpoint point loaded guns at motorist's heads in military style 'Red Dawn' scenario
DURANPOINT1.jpg

http://libertyfight.com/2013/DHS_agent_shoots_self_as_feds_help_local_cops.html

supermanlives

Veteran
the only time choppers bother me is when I am in the woods doing my thing.at some point ya got to say fuck it but keep your game tight.i got real good camo so they are gonna need thermal/ir to even stand a chance

Space Toker

Veteran
I just saw the black/dark one with the white square with a red cross in it, it was low and had a side device of some sort. Probably just a regular thing but who knows?
Yeah choppers when you are out in your patch would really suck!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a really low chopper last night and then the black one this morning. What is with these evil pieces of shit lately? Unreal!
I am sure you are joking S4L but I don't get it!

just joshin' bro. but if you wear shades they can't see you checking them out unless you're completely obvious w/your body language.

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah thanks S4L. After hearing distant chopper noises for at least a half hour, a black one with device fly by roughly E to W and right over. I am keeping track is all. peace

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

best drone chopper for the $$$

the Parrot Drone @ $300, mates up your iphone or ipad type device w/wifi capabilities. HD camera included.

[YOUTUBEIF]bkKeijmgXW0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Space Toker

Veteran
I just saw the dark one make a couple passes about an hour ago, one after the other with the exact same path after a short gap. A really long flight path that took him over the same corner of my place twice in the same direction.

Space Toker

Veteran
I don't know Tudo, I sure hope so! I know people will tell me this is normal flight path traffic, but why isn't consistent then? It seems there are a ton of planes and choppers one day and next to none for days or weeks thereafter!

Easy7

Veteran
Haven't had military choppers fly over here in awhile. Wrote one of their offices and told them I don't need those around. I get paranoid delusions too. Seem to think that they could all be revolving around me. Only thing that weirds me out is low flying planes at night, when I am ouside. One time a low plane made no noise at all. There are bases all over the world, all over the country. The DEA works heavly with the military, for anti-drug operations. We already know that the military operated signial intelligence (NSA) couldn't care less about what Americans feel they are intitled too.

They probably lost alcohol prohibition because they didn't have black helo's.

floralheart

Veteran
You know we're double screwed when a college kid has pathfinder special forces tech mail ordered for $300. That means every police department has access to special combat drones. Scary stuff, not fun stuff. Scary stuff.

Just checking in on the surveillance. You don't seem so paranoid to me anymore. Sometimes... they are out to get you.

Easy7

Veteran
Get a laser pointer and hide outside where you can move and hide. They would really hate that.

Latest posts

Latest posts