What's new

Anti surveillance thread

Space Toker

Veteran
I had a long strange day today to say the least. I typed out the whole experience and then I was not logged in anymore and lost it all! I may bore you again with all the gory details, but suffice it to say I thought I was being watched by cops of some towns heavily and not other towns, had strange experiences and thought the sky was falling. Here I am and seems all is fine. So thanks for understanding my anxiety/panic attacks and for offering your support. It is a long hard battle I fight constantly, and not only that but I feel all discombobulated sometime. Difficult remaning coherent or maintaining train of thought, sometimes I go into the other room and forgot why I went there. Anyway, I am sick of hiding in the shadows and worrying about every little thing. I want to face whatever is to come bravely and let the chips fall where they may. more later

G

GoodyTwoShoes

Have you though of going to your local leo station and asking them why they are spying on you all the time?
They will then probably take you to the local mental hospital where they may be able to help you.
Basically it seems you are suffering from delusions, paranoia and feelings of persecution.
Maybe you have schizophrenia or are just taking too many drugs.
What drugs do you take? You are on a pot site so it could be assumed you smoke pot, but then you have never mentioned anything about smoking or growing pot.
Or do you just want attention and are making all this up?

Space Toker

Veteran
well Frogmann, I dont' think so but can't discount the possibility! :D ;) I know it was meant as a jab but can't help but being amused by it all! Goodytwoshoes, are you kidding me with your user name how can I take anything you say seriously? An old guy trying to marry and scam my mom called me that, mr goodytwoshoes. how remarkable or maybe not so. again your post was meant as a dig even more so than the other guy but thanks for amusing me.

I do not rule out I have problems or issues, but I also know all that I observe cannot be so easily ruled out. I went to a town for lunch to a place I frequent. a cop was accross the street and stayed there until I was done my meal and started to pull away from the parking lot. and he stopped the car in mid road to stare at me. I go next town over and a poor stoney girl was pulled over by a red car and some brutish rummaging through her back seat and a town cop rushing to the scene to assist. Next town, lot of radar beeps but not much action that I can remember. Next 2 towns not sure now. Next town after that, and a fairly big town and no action and then next town all kinds of action. Among a cop and then a cable guy in a hydro store parking lot that blocked me in and said something incomprehensible like "er wer gadda er dat" or something equally nonsensical, a plane and chopper seeming to follow me as I go to the next town, then more nonsense as I return to the hydro store town, then 3 cars following me half way home only for nothing to happen. what was your or my point now? anyway I did not know what to think that night I thought I was doomed but not so.

G

GoodyTwoShoes

Are you actually growing anything? And is it large scale?
No don't reply because they have a keylogger on your computer and are reading everything you post. Also your house is bugged and they have a tracker on your car.
Pull your plants up immediately; they are about to swoop on you any day now.
Go to sleep fully clothed and have a bag packed ready for your forthcoming "holiday".
After all this surveillance they just have about all the evidence they need to send you down for a long time.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you're way off base Goody and have no idea what you're talking about. leo's been keeping a watchful eye over brother Toker for years now and when they're not doing flybys past his crib it becomes our turn to watch him.

I notice you're new here, again.

G

GoodyTwoShoes

All I know is what I see when I drive past your house at night.
You mightn't have seen me because I turn the headlights off as I get close to your house.
I also use the handbrake so the brake lights don't flash.
But I'm not the only one, there are a few of us, and we take it in turns to conduct the surveillance.
Something else we do to fu.. with you is we drive past you and bip the car horn or flash the car headlights at you as we drive past, and then the next one comes past and does the same. Have you noticed us doing this?
Sometimes if you are in town we park nearby and set off our car alarms briefly, and then the next one does it and then the next.
Have you noticed car alarms going off briefly one after the other when you are in town?
That's us again.
We're gaslighting you toker; do you know what gaslighting is? Look it up on the web and suddenly all the things like the above that have been happening to you will become clear.

Space Toker

Veteran
I am sure I have mentioned this, but there is this stern grandpa-looking plain clothes guy who drives up and down the road in a regular unmarked vehicle with a state plate. I haven't seen him in a while, but today he went up and down the road at least 4 times in a row (or 2 round trip trips). No pause, no time elsewhere. Just back and forth at a slower but not crazy slow speed. He went back and forth earlier too. Some days I see this guy pass my drive 6 or 8 times or more! Well, now awaiting a snowstorm, far more concerned about that. I can't wait!

Space Toker

Veteran
The choppers were incessant today after a period of low activity. Low and close but a little ways off, most of the time I couldn't see them behind the deciduous trees. Grandpa drove by and the neighbor parked along the road and shut his vehicle off. Then started it seconds later, went past his drive, pulled into our drive, turned around then went into his drive. He does act kind of funny maybe he is losing it. Other than that, looking forward to spring.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The choppers were incessant today after a period of low activity. Low and close but a little ways off, most of the time I couldn't see them behind the deciduous trees.

it was just a couple of kids w/baseball cards in their bicycle spokes bro, not to worry, got ya covered.

:tiphat:

Space Toker

Veteran
Yeah black or 2 tone or that damn olive green one with the white square with a red cross in it! An every other day thing lately! :D

Today in a nearby town a cop waits until we pass then follows us. We pull into a gas station and down a side street. He comes around and makes a right turn and blocks the road in front of us and puts on his lights. I am thinking oh God, but he takes off with the lights on. we wait though a red light and he comes back from where he came without lights on. No drama since then but that was not long ago. Freaky but not sweating it anymore. Good thing I was not as nervous as I once was or I would have had a coronary on the spot.

Space Toker

Veteran
well I thought a missile was ready to slam into my house as I am reading the Mass MMJ thread, I run out and see 2 super low choppers racing away. I have never saw choppers move that fast, they were like 10 miles away in a couple seconds it seems! Two, really low and really close to each other, doing a U-shaped flight path and switching directions on the horizon. Now I know they can't be looking for anyone or looking at me at that speed, so the only explanations are some kind of training or pure harassment. Someone has got to fight to get altitiude limits for choppers like I think they have for planes. Prob some young new pilots out for a joy ride but that is wrong. And my aunt is trying to push my brother into forcing me to sell my half of the house. Well I guess I just have to grin and bear it as usual.

G

GoodyTwoShoes

And my aunt is trying to push my brother into forcing me to sell my half of the house.

Watch that aunt of yours; sounds like she is up to no good.
Watch they don't send you to the mental asylum to get rid of you so they can have the house.
They might be behind all this stalking of you, trying to unsettle you mentally so that you act up and then they can get you sent to the mental asylum and out of the way, and their next step will be to say you are crazy and can't manage your affairs, so they appoint your aunt to manage your affairs and she promptly takes your half of the house.

Space Toker

Veteran
The aunt may be capable of that but doesn't have the means, well let's say not the know-how. My bro, well he can waver with the wind but more on my side than hers, tells me what she might be up to and tries to play both sides but he is more good than not and I would fall on a grenade for him as he has been good to me overall.

Space Toker

Veteran
Today was a weird day with bad vibes written all over it! First, I notice a bull's eye on my chest and find out I have lyme disease. Great! Add that pill to the other 5 I take plus insulin! Then I feel full of energy and euphoria, like a teenager with similar thoughts. Come to find out later, that can be a bad sign. Then, well backtrack a little to the doctor's office. My sugar levels were high but not overly so, and she says you have to drastically change your diet and exercise (which isn't all that bad as it is, more on the healthy side than not, like 80-90% to where I could be). She then goes into gory details rattling off all the things that could potentially happen, including taking off arms and legs, and kept saying "you understand?" Later, I pull in to get my pills at the pharmacy and admire what I thought was a fine looking lady who walked past the pharmacy. I go in and she is there too and not nearly as appealing as I thought. I wait until she is done and ask for my scripts. Only a portion are ready. I leave and drive around a bit to kill time and come back. Now a few more but not all are ready. I go out and notice a skinny older guy kneeling by the wheel well of my vehicle, with a cell phone which it looked like he was taking pictures with. I stood and stared, he walked off but then turned around and started back as I approached. so I go back in to the store and come out when he is further off. Then when I get home, I think some gardening will help. Well, despite getting off to a promising start and a couple great yields, the squash and beans are rotting off before they have a chance to grow! Some potatoes already dead and the early returns seem dismal there as well! I hear a shitload of sirens and for a second wonder if that creepy old dude was up to trouble and accused me of something. Then, it started to rain and had to cut the gardening short. Once it got just wet enough to not be able to do anything, it stopped (even a light shower will cause disease spread if you handle plants). So, it was just one of those days when you feel some cosmic force is like that fat bully kid burning ants with a magnifying glass. I am sure we all have these kind of days from time to time. Air and vehicle traffic have been almost non-existent except a little uptick lately but that doesn't bother me. Just had to talk about it and get it off my chest. Feel better already! :D