What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another tomato plant bust

bbing

The shit gets otta hand real quick.

15088423.jpg

To everbody asking me for my heirloom cut: READ THE TOU!

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
Whether you grow tomatoes or wheat or cannabis, you are impacting the national market by not participating in it. It's a matter of taking money out of the pockets of commercial growers, and that can't be allowed. It's a Commerce Clause thing, which gives the federal government jurisdiction. Just wait, pretty soon home-grown tomatoes will be declared illegal.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I've often thought about putting in a crop of tomatoes, and dropping the dime on myself. Then 6 months later do it again. I'm speculating that two unsuccessful raids on the same residence would practically guarantee that there wouldn't be another, at least not without a significantly detailed warrant..that might even require pictures of the search's object to get a judge to sign off on it after a couple of bad searches. Alas, the risk of getting shot dead by a trigger happy jack booted thug and the surety of a devastated home (god forbid you own dogs you love) always puts this fantasy to bed.

hamstring

Veteran
Big M
Brother, thanks but it was all the replies that made it interesting. Hope you are hanging in there. No way to know how you feel but I know it will get better. Some times it seems like the price is to high price to pay to enjoy a "J" once in awhile.

Much respect bro. Keep me in mind if you go for another try at growing and spend some time at the outdoor forum to see if its something you can hang your hat on it's worked for me. You can make it so nothing ever has to be brought inside.
PEACE

L

lysol

conact the FBI to investigate his civil right having been violated. if you have a case they will fire the officer/s no joke. friend of mine attending law school gave me this excellent advice. there's actually some federal agency trying to look after our civil liberties..imagine that!

Not sure about this. When I was illegally arrested my lawyer informed you file the complaints with the DOJ and they are not individually investigated! Call the FBI and you'll get yourself redflagged. People who have filed DoJ complaints have been pulled over by cops and beaten to death :noway:

Imagine you had a group of bullies in grade school. would you go tattle to the one bully over what the other one did? They dont police themselves, instead you go public to your peers, take it to the media, THEN the cops actually will fear persecution for their actions.

Open Eyes

I've often thought about putting in a crop of tomatoes, and dropping the dime on myself. Then 6 months later do it again. I'm speculating that two unsuccessful raids on the same residence would practically guarantee that there wouldn't be another, at least not without a significantly detailed warrant..that might even require pictures of the search's object to get a judge to sign off on it after a couple of bad searches. Alas, the risk of getting shot dead by a trigger happy jack booted thug and the surety of a devastated home (god forbid you own dogs you love) always puts this fantasy to bed.

They would be inclined to do a sneak and peak to find out. Tha is how underhanded the government is. Funny thing is i just commented on a sneak and peak thread

Latest posts

Latest posts