What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another tomato plant bust

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
this is how it starts, one minute your showing your neato tomato scrog to your buddies, next thing you know john mcain kicks your door down and shoots your labradors, crazy

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Were they those addictive tomatoes? Tomaco I think its called? :bigeye:

kno3brock

I always grow huge tomato plants- every summer. Usually about 6 or 8 plants that easily get 5-6 tall each and really bushy- I use a bunch of horse manure, toms love the N. I make lots of salsa and I also give away lots of tomatos to everyone. My next door neighbor is a really old guy and his son is a ex-cop retired, the son comes around often to look after his elderly dad. I make a point of hooking him up with a bag of tomatoes and some zukes and some eggs from my chickens everytime he comes over. I know he peeks over my fence- but he has never said a word about my garden- maybe he doesnt see the couple of "other" plants hidden in the tomatoes, maybe he does. He doesnt know I'm 215 but if it came down I'm ok. Fences make good neighbors but so do big bags of free organic veggies. I try to stay proactive- he sees the proof that I grow tomatoes everytime I hand him a bag of heirloom tomatoes so the way I figure it he has no need to peek anymore.

I have just crossed my killer kush tomato cut with my awesome diesel tomato cut...those cops better watch out when this cross hits the street.....all the kids will want my killer diesel kush tomato.......

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these aren't your parents' tomatoes!
they will addict you! they will kill you!

police estimate the street value of these 'killer' tomatoes at a million dollars, possibly more.
roflmao

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
I heard the mexican cartels are moving in with their tomatillo. More compact, harder to detect and the bane of law enforcement everywhere.

Just think, millions of Americans hooked on Chile Colorado. Could be devastating.

Wooden Eye

Sicilian gangs are growing new strain of tomato. These are Not your parents tomatoes.
These are up to 20 times stronger then your regular variety.Proven to cause psychosis.

hamstring

Veteran
SomeGuy said:
I heard the mexican cartels are moving in with their tomatillo. More compact, harder to detect and the bane of law enforcement everywhere.

Just think, millions of Americans hooked on Chile Colorado. Could be devastating.

Hehehehe tomatillo is the GG (Guerilla Gold)of the tomato world.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do any of you guys remember the supposed tomato and marijuana cross that was being touted around a couple of good years ago? Did anyone ever figure out what that was all about?

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is your brain:
42896brain.JPG

This is your brain on tomatoes:
42896salsa.JPG

Any questions?

"Yeah...is it tomato or tomatoe?" :confused:

budchopper

Tomatoes

Tomatoes

hamstring said:
Hehehehe tomatillo is the GG (Guerilla Gold)of the tomato world.
i think maters belong to the night shade family and the
leaves are not safe to eat..and stuffed tomatos are the most addicting..

Erestese

ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!!!

Tomatoes are obviously bloods all jacked up on nutrients and h20 and decided to pull a 187 on some blueberries.

hamstring

Veteran
I have an update but the story is basically the same.
Cops were watching his house from somewhere near by but guess what they had binocs and still thought the tomatoes were MJ. Finally after playing peeping Tom they just pulled in to the driveway and knocked on the door. Our friend’s wife answered the door and the cops got straight to the point and said they suspected MJ was being grown in the large containers and not missing a beat his wife says their tomato plants and showed them.
I wish it had a more dramatic ending but there it is.

Like I said more people are getting popped this year then any I have seen. My own personal opinion is that they are getting ratted out for crime stoppers cash. We just had another 60ish couple get busted for a personal indoor grow. Just a couple of retired folks living their lives. When the economy gets bad things get sketchy.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I wish they had the guts to pursue Meth Labs so vigorously!

But NO... no Cop wants to get shot by a spunned up tweaker that hasn't slept in a week. Yeah! Go ahead for the weak, defenseless and poor.

Jeeez I'm shaking... I need to "main-line" some tomato juice! Eating is for pansies!

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Who says tomatos are a victimless crime?

Who says tomatos are a victimless crime?

Officials from Bunol, Spain say 40000 crazed addicts descended on the town and created havoc in the streets in what could only be described as a pagan fruit orgy.

Pictured below is a "saucie" or "sauce addict." Users often describe being under the influence as "sauced" or "stewed."

Though not widely known, tomato's are often used as a "date rape drug."

Tomato Victims

M

Mossad

Well, you can sue them; it's not very probably when they were wrong and yes it's a crime for them to be (supposedly).

Having a Swat team kick in a door to find legal plants under a 1000watter sounds like a nice set-up (well, better than them finding ganja).

They never can be to sure just what you are growing and why ask about the freaking tomatoe plants..........doesn't matter how many you grow their is no limit...

some dumb cops around that is certian, it's easier to have more info on them than the other way around

I'd make a small little shit about it and see what judge signed the warrant, what was the probably cause and if nothing illegal shows up that means it wasn't that probable

a sworn and signed avidavite is usually enough but like that old lady in the South of the US, she was shot dead by lying cops.....crazy how they have such a hard on for a part of culture not going away....nearly as assimilated as beer.