What's new

Another Tngreen microshow w/ more strains and more fun!

tngreen

Veteran
Thanks guys! its finally starting get interesting so i will try to update every week or so.

Thunderkel, coco is an amazing medium that i grow to love more everyday. so easy to work with and also easy to correct nutrient mistakes. that and the plants love it! i highly recommend you give it a try, i think youd see your yields increase.

Jeff, good to see ya! i got my Can 705 filter from Worms Way for about $40 and money very well spent. has kept my room odor free for almost 2 years now and it will continue duty as my dry box filter after the new cab is done. Multiple plants in the containers has worked out very well so far, so no regrets over here. was even really easy getting the 2 male/hermi plants out without stressing the others.

green grow, thanks man! the covering on one of the pots is paper towels. a coco grower on another forum started doin this to keep bugs off the top of the pots and to prevent water/coco runoff when watering. i was having probs with both so thought id give it a shot along side one without it. i like it so far and definitely does the job i need it to.

Thanks for coming by and i will continue trying to get the rest of the pics up. later!

EDIT: yay the upload works! heres the rest of what i got, guess i forgot to get any of the other bush. will do so tomorrow. all these are of the Kush bush and the last is of my little rubbermaid veg box keeping a bunch of clones alive with a 27w CFL. enjoy!

11613P8030006.JPG

11613P8030009.JPG

11613P8030010.JPG

11613P8030014.JPG

in this one you can see a little better how i train the plants. branches goin everywhere!
11613P8030016.JPG

11613P8030017.JPG

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I'm late to the show. Looks like you have a fantastic grow going on here, tn!
Looks like they're gettin ready to bust loose!

Frosty future on ya friend.

tngreen

Veteran
Jeff, thanks again man! you can never ask too many questions, its what im here for! not a problem on the filter and this one isn't refillable which is the only downside. But at $40, not a huge deal to me. as for training, i have been using rubbercoated paper clips for awhile with great results. bendable but stay bent and can be linked easily. hope this helps, later!

2stoge, haha yeah when i LST, i go all out. my previous grows with Indikilla were the same way, branches intertwining everywhere. fun stuff!

Hoosierdaddy, whats up man, glad you stopped by! thanks for kind words, means a lot. soon i will be in a cab very similar to your size which will be even more fun! oh they have been wanting bust loose for quite some time but i manage to keep them down. they like it though, some freaky bitches in there. keep it green!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I love this thread bro I like how it's all CFL and there's not any bitching and fighting going on here and you answer questions pretty much everytime :friends: and when I look at the God Bud and your bagseed I just :jawdrop: cuz those nugs look just as good as what my boy gets with his HPS setup :rasta:

tngreen

Veteran
Thunderkel, thanks a lot for the words, you are too kind!

Jeff, have always toyed with the idea of going hps in this cab but ultimately decided to just build an all new cab where there will be an hps in the flower section along with some cfls. multi-strains per pot seems to be working well so far. only thing i can recommend is put similar plants with each other and make sure they grow up together from the beginning.

dc105, whats up man! long time no see, you have a pm sir!

new pics soon!

ninjashoes

tngreen said:
thanks mg00c! well that last time it was actually full was with Indikilla and i got ~2.5oz but know i couldve done better. this go around i will be looking for atleast 3oz, but its up to me to keep them healthy. only time will tell.

thats pretty good if you ask me

was that wet or dry?

tngreen

Veteran
thanks ninjashoes! that was completely dry and even over dried a little since my drying technique wasn't so great back then.

dc105

ICMag Donor
BUMP!!!!
Thanks for the update on Mota! I've been out of the loop for a bit! Good to be getting things back in order though. I'm sprouting some more AB's G13, cherry thai/ heri, G-Bolt, twisted fruit, blue kronic,got 1 nycd F1 (not sure how it's an F1, but whatever! right?) I have 1 lowryder that sprouted (got any pollen Tngreen?) knights templar, and green giant/Mantuska Thunderfuck X Orange spice. Some have sprouted and some are soaking! Keep up the good work bro!

tngreen

Veteran
Orga_Nerd, glad you like it. i will try to update as often as possible!

dc105, no problem on the update. i also just saw that the prosecution wants 4 years :badday: That is quite the lineup man, can't wait to see them. unfortunately no i dont have any pollen, males get the axe quick over here. im hoping to dip into some small breeding projects with the new cab where ill have the space. good luck gettin started and great to have ya back!

tngreen

Veteran
That seems to be his only hope, a friendly Judge! looks like itll be some jail time regardless but hopefully not 4 years!

Well i seem to still be having some problems with the upload but was able to get a few up. i will edit later when i can up the rest. We are about 21 days of 12/12 and it seems the stretch has stopped and the buds are starting to fill in more. the Kush bush is definitely hogging most of the light so the other seems a little behind in maturity. i definitely think the Kushes will finish first. they have been getting fed kinda heavily and are loving every bit of it. 30ml/gal of PBP bloom, 15ml/g of LK, and 7.5ml/g of calmag. these first couple of pics are of the Sweet Kush and Kush bagseed plants. enjoy!

11613P8100018.JPG

11613P8100019.JPG

11613P8100021.JPG

11613P8100022.JPG

11613P8100023.JPG

B

Bean Curd

Hey Tngreen, awesome lil' grow. I'm about get started on a microgrow and my box is pretty close to those dimensions and I plan on sucking air through a can filter too. What brand of pc fan is that? I'm just looking for strong and silent. Thanks!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Looking good bro can't wait to see Sharks Breath and yes I've said it before thats the strain I'm dying to get some beans of ... :rasta:

tngreen

Veteran
thanks for kind words everyone! got some pics uploaded but still not all. these first 3 are from the Kush bush and the rest are of the Sharksbreath & Godberry

11613P8100025.JPG

11613P8100027.JPG

11613P8100030.JPG

Sharksbreath and Godberry bush (i think Sharksbreath are the 2 on the left)

11613P8100036.JPG

LST shot
11613P8100038.JPG

heres a Godberry bud. not as mature as the Kushes and is already more resinated, good sign.

11613P8100032.JPG

Sharksbreath bud
11613P8100041.JPG

thanks for coming by! keep it green!