What's new

Another Tngreen microshow w/ more strains and more fun!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
This thread was the main inspiration for me to move indoors and give CFL's a go, incredible results tngreen, one day you might come back and show us what's happening in your cab of late. Peace Bro.

B

Bean Curd

No doubt, Tngreen was my main inspiration. He was a very helpful dude also.

tngreen

Veteran
hey guys, great to see this thread floating around still. I've been around, lurking but still growin. My last run was with the Moondawg and was the best one so far. Highest quality bud and is my favorite I have smoked ever, strong chemdawg smell and taste with a slight fruity/berry undertone and dense frosty nugs. pretty good yield, ~50g under 140w cfls. 3/4 phenos yielded ~1/2oz each in 5" pots and the 4th was a super frosty but low yielding plant that only gave 7g.

That was the last of that cab and will have a new setup this summer. I will look for some pics of the Moondawg and post them up. stay safe

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Cool to see you still around bro and growing too, Moondawg sounds interesting.

Peace

tngreen

Veteran
hey Boom good to see ya man. can't wait to get started again in the new spot. wont be so micro (i see HPS in my future) but not to worry, all the micro skills will still be used.

marijuanasaur, thanks for stopping by. Moondawg is a great cross by an independent breeder. it was supposed to be a test grow but i wasn't able to get pics throughout the grow. it's Chemdawg 91 x Old Time Moonshine and easily some of the best I've ever had, not just grown. Seeds aren't available anywhere right now tho sorry.

once i get the new one underway ill post a link in this thread. stay tuned and be safe!

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sharksbreath
11613P1010001.JPG

11613P1010003.JPG

11613P1010010.JPG

Sweet Kush
11613P1010017.JPG

11613P1010022.JPG

I know they are a bit old now but they are still great pics of some dank ass buds, glad you are back bro and can't wait to see what you do with a HPS.

Peace an Respect
:gday:

Last edited:

tngreen

Veteran
thanks for the bump on those, great to see again and much missed.

here's the pic of the Moondawg. I think these flowered for about 75-80 days, really wish i could've gotten some clones but i have a few seeds from a small light leak to go through. somehow only the popcorn nugs got dusted, great for me. hopefully they aren't all hermies.

moondawg_ic.jpg

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bro hows things going with your HPS adventure?? Got it cranking no doubt. :biggrin:
Peace :)

tngreen

Veteran
Hey man! damn i need to get some pics but they are doing awesome! so happy I made the switch to bigger room and light. They are about 3 weeks in flower and are getting chunky already! Got 2 Fire OG, 1 Phantom OG, 1 Tahoe OG, 1 SFV OG and 2 L.S.D. (from local disp. not sure where the LSD came from). All looking great, the Tahoe are a little ahead of the others and will prolly finish first. Need to get a thread up, stay tuned.

Latest posts

Latest posts